Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You people are too much !

Let the episode finish , I will defend Madhubala ..( if I'm still in the mood to post )
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Say what you must .. they look beautiful together .. Forgive my lubb though .. His brains went on a vacation the day he decided on the revenge track ... [:X]

Ofcourse they look beautiful together. And that is DVD. And I know this before the start of the show when they are cast opposite that they will look very beautiful together. One reason I was so happy they both are on the show.
Scarlett.. thumbnail
what the hell was that😑...now i think its her some hidden motive as per article lets see
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Jules- I will give 100 on 100 for his BBB dialogues, but compared to that, if U listen to tonight dialogues where he has to speak softly, he cannot even get 5 out of 100. he is that weak and really should work on his dialogue delivery for these kind of scenes.

If CV's in future are planning to give him these kind of soft and romantic dialogues. He is worse than a new actor in these. Am not bashing him. Just criticizing his dialogue delivery of tonight.

And this is for tonight episode only.

LOL! You dont know anything Shahi! Now get ready for being bashed indirectly by DPians' lovers!πŸ˜› *get it?*πŸ˜†

I have said in the past that the only reason cvs went for this track is because thats only when VD can shine as RK! RK in emotional scenes has never been good, even his breakdown with Radha was not portrayed very well because of the lack of good acting. VD rocks BBB scenes, in fact 1000 out of 100 but rest πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ And this track is working good, MB is liking it , so cvs should stick to this RK and this MB! both actors shining in what they do best!πŸ˜›
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Haha, I guess they played a naughty naughty game the night before and hence the handcuff! AND now seeing it, MB will turn around and hug him close and say thank you darll!πŸ˜›

What a sizzling romance 🀑
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay!!! See i was right ... No Expectation From Madhu ... ST we have cracked ur mind secret and now nothing gonna unexpected b'coz we know, now, everything is gonna expectedπŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

You people are too much !

Let the episode finish , I will defend Madhubala ..( if I'm still in the mood to post )

am praising her! πŸ˜› and RK too😳 its nice to see that only some audience were being stupid including me calling foul when in essence this is what Rishbala are about! MB being a doormat and RK in his ishtyleπŸ˜›

so yessh!! go MB and RK😳
_innocent_ thumbnail
Chal, nothing to see in epi for me today then!πŸ˜†  Let me go back to enjoying my Saturday!! Bye bye! Keep BP low!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Does Madhu's food had something where she was dead after sleeping, she didn't know anything that happened.πŸ˜•

She seems surprised after waking up, looking around the room and after seeing RK too beside her on the bed.

Wow she slept without any disturbance and woke up in the morning only.😲😲😲😲😲

Useless and very disappointing episode, where there is nothing , no development in any of the characters.

Sultan Aryan same place as they have been. - same dialogues. Nothing more.

Rishbala- When there was no power, they gave a candle light scene and some soft speaking RK with some sweet dialogues and a BG romantic song. But in the morning with the handcuff all happenings of the night before has gone for a toss. They are just at the same place.

If the handcuffs was not there, then it could have been said, the night before some developments, some softness was there in RK character and it could have been a positive thing. But the handcuff has spoiled it completely, reminding us Madhu is his pet, puppet, possession, samaan.😑😑😑😑

So is this how MB team is targeting for 1000 episodes, by giving these kind of useless episodes.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When did Madhubala go soft ? She did not melt , she did not relent . It you're talking about the scene where she tightens the piece of cloth around his hand , she does that not because she has softened but more out of exhaustion (physical , mental) because she's tired of fighting and knows RK will not give up and she does not have it in her to fight all the time . He comes near her , she walks away . What else , what more can she do ? She's trapped in a room with him and there's no way out . She cannot be expected to yell and scream like a banshee Everytime RK talks to her . Not for a moment did I think that Madhubala has gone soft on him or is considering a reconciliation .