Posted: 11 years ago
I feel like this after seeing the episode :

🀑
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
big yawns...same thing started all over againπŸ₯±
@arti RK's  love balm  @shahi  RK seducing madhu has begun...πŸ˜†
cvs trying to rewind viewers abt Rishbala epic love...
 papad wala dialogue was little ajeeb..πŸ˜•
kakji wd candle ws lukin lk bhootπŸ˜†
i loved sultan .. aryan..kaka scene..πŸ˜›
the episode ws okish...dint enjoy much
precap...next week same dramaπŸ₯±

my mom was saying RK is doing ds to take another revenge as he ws not happy wd her moving on n later wl ditch her again...n same process wl keep recycling..!!πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

When did Madhubala go soft ? She did not melt , she did not relent . It you're talking about the scene where she tightens the piece of cloth around his hand , she does that not because she has softened but more out of exhaustion (physical , mental) because she's tired of fighting and knows RK will not give up and she does not have it in her to fight all the time . He comes near her , she walks away . What else , what more can she do ? She's trapped in a room with him and there's no way out . She cannot be expected to yell and scream like a banshee Everytime RK talks to her . Not for a moment did I think that Madhubala has gone soft on him or is considering a reconciliation .

Am a Bala fan. But her reaction is not working for me tonight at all. I didn;t mind her not fighting with him tonight.

What about the way she close her eyes. Can't she at least hide some feelings. Come on. She has been with him in his house for a full day and the only thing he has done was to humiliate her and show his pyscho side.

Her desperate for love, I can understand, but for a touch that much reaction, 😑I cannot.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Epi was a band aid/malam  for all Rishbala fans who was hurt from this week  episodes afterseeing RK's attitude towards Madhu.

So it could be next week more torture ahead and new DNA of junoon in store.
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why madhu closes her eyes always...as if allowing him to do whatever he wantsπŸ˜•
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

WOW RK is so caring. See how he cares. He knows she gets scared of dark. So came immediately with candles na.πŸ˜†

Where can U get a caring hubby like that??πŸ˜†

😳 i dont need sooo hapy wala puppy wala...romantic wala psycho!!! who has nothing to offer but stupid damn smirk πŸ˜΅
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

I feel like an idiot when I think of how bad I felt for Madhu!! πŸ€ͺ

And what sort of redemption of RK is this!! πŸ˜•

i told you.

she betrayed me long back!!! πŸ€£πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£ welcome uday!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow she slept without any disturbance and woke up in the morning only.

@Shahi

Nothing wrong or bizarre about this . Like I mentioned earlier, it's sheer exhaustion . You can make that out from the fact that she falls asleep as soon as she sits on the couch . She's been through a lot throughout the day and it's been taxing .
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know about others but cv is in same repetitive mood what they had showed in after marriage ... Madhubala first she will show her disgust and frustration then dhere dhere will try to understand her beloved husband why he did all this then happy married lifeπŸ˜”

Where is a change in her character first she fights then get tire afterwards do adjustments Wow!!!
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think more than d episode i am finding all your reactions more hilarious!!! had fun reading!!! yesterday RK was bashed for his psychogiri (is there a word?) and today madhu (for despogiri, she's despo as soon as he touches her!!!)

we are the only group who bash our leads this much!!! i have never seen lead chrs getting this bashed!!! And we have sultan haters too! two epi had less of sultan so no bashing for him!!!!

whn u take a step back n see its really funny. i decided i won't allow myself get worked up over a tv serial. planning to enjoy d show as well as our reactions.

today felt like a filler episode. rishbala romance is awkward, d scenes are not really working as Rk seems to act like a pendulum. one sec psycho n possessive lover n next caring lover.

i am eager to see paddy's reaction to this development.