Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Priya- I believe we come here to discuss and express what we like and dislike in an episode. So
I expressed what I felt after watching tonight episode. And if it is called bashing, then I am sorry, I cannot praise something I don't like. I call this criticism.

And it is not a secret how RK behaves last night emotionaly blackmailing, so comments about RK here in DP last night was according to what was shown. Likewise, we have a problem with madhu tonight, so some of us maybe most by me was criticizing Madhu character.  Just because I am a Madhu fan, I cannot defend everything they show for Madhu's character and only criticize RK character.

And we have people who prefers different jodis as well as different characters in the DP. So difference of opinions from members is something we should expect here.

And tonight episode, I felt was just an episode, they put here and there, there was no meaningful scene at all and no development for any character.

And if anyone feels  I said or bashed any character here, please let me know, I would edit.

And sorry if I hurt anyone here.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think RS is forgetting his own dialogue for madhu,she told RK ki ab mujhe andheri se dar nahin lagtha,and didnt she save aryan in the ghani jungle from all the gangsters,
i felt her reaction was little OTT shivering in the dark when the lights went off,or was it only so that RK will come with the lighterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Fellow DPians, 

I havent read any other comment yet, but I somehow found today's episode perhaps the most acceptable one from the entire week! ( but i have missed 2-3 episodes πŸ˜†) chalo jitna bhe maine dekha πŸ˜†...coming to the episode, i liked it not bcos of RishbalaπŸ˜†, but RK looked a bit human to me πŸ€” and Madhubala was very much affected by what has happened with her in the past but still, she was very much  human too πŸ˜†, not suppressing her tainted love nor overly flowing it either on RK. So, I was quite content with normal and humane Rishbala πŸ˜†
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DP  seems  so sad..

How was the episode?   missed it..
and couldn't find the  WU by Tanu..
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manonids

Hey Fellow DPians, 

I havent read any other comment yet, but I somehow found today's episode perhaps the most acceptable one from the entire week! ( but i have missed 2-3 episodes πŸ˜†) chalo jitna bhe maine dekha πŸ˜†...coming to the episode, i liked it not bcos of RishbalaπŸ˜†, but RK looked a bit human to me πŸ€” and Madhubala was very much affected by what has happened with her in the past but still, she was very much  human too πŸ˜†, not suppressing her tainted love nor overly flowing it either on RK. So, I was quite content with normal and humane Rishbala πŸ˜†

πŸ˜²  πŸ˜• πŸ˜³ πŸ€£
Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Ami ... πŸ€—

How are you feeling ...?

Thoughts on tonight's episode ...?

Ashi πŸ€—
had to go to work today..so was little tired but after a nap..am feeling much better..

it was a filler epi..and am glad there was not much craziness either..
neither am I pissed at Madhu..the girl has had a emotionally draining day..going through all she did..that too by someone she loves (she still does) more than anything..I dont blame her one bit..
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

πŸ˜²  πŸ˜• πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

shut up KP πŸ˜†  I know it doesnt go with my Sulbala fangiri πŸ˜† but seriously, I wasnt holding my head today after the episode unlike previous torchering episodes I have seenπŸ˜†..so by default, I count it as humane episode πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anji64

DP  seems  so sad..

How was the episode?   missed it..
and couldn't find the  WU by Tanu..

If ur a Rishbala fan, its a worth watching πŸ˜†  today's episode can be seen by weak-hearted fans like me πŸ˜†
Scarlett.. thumbnail

Hey Fellow DPians,

I havent read any other comment yet, but I somehow found today's episode perhaps the most acceptable one from the entire week! ( but i have missed 2-3 episodes πŸ˜†) chalo jitna bhe maine dekha πŸ˜†...coming to the episode, i liked it not bcos of RishbalaπŸ˜†, but RK looked a bit human to me πŸ€” and Madhubala was very much affected by what has happened with her in the past but still, she was very much human too πŸ˜†, not suppressing her tainted love nor overly flowing it either on RK. So, I was quite content with normal and humane Rishbala πŸ˜†

😲 m i the only one who dont like this track ... i enjoyed Don track even if that was illogical atleast there i got to see a different madhu i mean her Don giri and her brave to save aryan and sultan...in this track they r repeating same chapter their marriage...πŸ₯±
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If ur a Rishbala fan, its a worth watching πŸ˜†  today's episode can be seen by weak-hearted fans like me πŸ˜†

Just read WU  by Tanu..

seems a filler episode with flashbacks..

No Sultan at RK mansion na...
will not watch the repeats..