Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing...
sorry for late commenting...my parents strictly restricted me from surfing net as I am busy with competitive exams...but still my addiction to maaneet made me to comment when my parents are asleep...I hope u will forgive me...😭
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gargi whn u come online???is ur xam still running???
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

amazing...

sorry for late commenting...my parents strictly restricted me from surfing net as I am busy with competitive exams...but still my addiction to maaneet made me to comment when my parents are asleep...I hope u will forgive me...😭

Hi sanghita😊..Thanks for liking the Promo...Its ok dear..I understand and you don't be sorry.😳..You took out time after your parents are asleep that is more than enough...Study hard as competitive exams are more important😊...All the best for that👍🏼
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfection

gargi whn u come online???is ur xam still running???

Hey Radhika..actually m suffering from severe spondelitis from a few days. I have intense neck pains and so don't come online much. Also I will join a new job from Monday and so net surfing will become less😊
perfection thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

Hey Radhika..actually m suffering from severe spondelitis from a few days. I have intense neck pains and so don't come online much. Also I will join a new job from Monday and so net surfing will become less😊

awww 😕😕 take care of ur self...so ur net surfing will bcome less after ur job😭😭😭will miss u sooo much
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfection

awww 😕😕 take care of ur self...so ur net surfing will bcome less after ur job😭😭😭will miss u sooo much

will miss u too dear...that time I will come in d eve...may be after 8
perfection thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

will miss u too dear...that time I will come in d eve...may be after 8

😭love u ..and will mishhh u
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Gargi!!
Dropping by to say Hi to you. You have been sending me PMs about your updates and thanks so much for that. I have been unable to read many chapters from your SS... but will get to them whenever I have time. Am occupied with my studies for now but keep sending me PMs. Its a great reminder and makes me remember you and the DEK forum.

Much love,
Mahi
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WhisperMahi-

Hi Gargi!!

Dropping by to say Hi to you. You have been sending me PMs about your updates and thanks so much for that. I have been unable to read many chapters from your SS... but will get to them whenever I have time. Am occupied with my studies for now but keep sending me PMs. Its a great reminder and makes me remember you and the DEK forum.

Much love,
Mahi

Hey Mahi..Glad that you dropped by😊...I didn't know that you are less active in IF but sure ill send u PM whenever I update😳
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Chapter 12--

Updating tomorrow😊