Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantu,  Nashia,  krittika89,  Rsaakka,  angel_jara,  Jane42,  Sunsnow,  Skaliya178,  

A big Thank You to all the 36 members who hit the LIKE button for my Chapter..Hope I can keep entertaining you all like this🤗
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Chandralekha wailed uncontrollably. Her miseries knew no bounds. A last time she tried to speak to her arrogant and angry husband who was her love once upon a time.

"Maharaj aap aisa nahi kar sakte. Humpe vishwaas kijiye. Ap kisi aur pe bharosa kar sakte hai parantu humpe nahi? Hum wahi hai jisse aap sabse zada prem karte the aur aj hum apke liye kuch bhi nahi hai? Kya aapka prem itna hi kamzor tha Mahraj Shaurya Pratap?"

(Shaurya you can't do that...Please have faith in me. How can you just listen to someone else and not me? I am the same person whom you loved so dearly and today am nothing for you?...Was your love so weak Maharaj Shaurya Pratap?) 

Shaurya in his fit of anger replied back with a remark which he would have regretted for his entire lifetime.

"Bas karo daayan ki putri! Tum sari aurte ek jaisi hoti ho. Tumhe bas taqat chahiye hota hai, koi prem ki kimat nahi samajhti tum. Tum prem ki baat kar rahi ho? Hahaha...To suno, humne tumhe koi prem ke liye nahi balki humarei riyasat ko ek vansh dene ke liye vivaah kiya tha, kyuki tum humei sabse taqatwar var de sakti thi..Huuhh..." (Stop it, you daughter of a witch. You all women are the same. You only need power  but never understand the power of love. You are talking about love? Hahaha..So listen, I didn't marry you for some LOVE but only to get the most powerful and extraordinary Heir to my throne...)

Chandralekha after hearing this was completely heartbroken and lost faith about her future. Future now definitely seemed darker as the Men whom she considered her Love was never actually their for her. He was more manipulating and scheming than the rest.

Rajmata Rajlakshmi was completely worried. her face turned pale after hearing the news of Manyata's past life regression sessions. She realized that Manyata knew everything and she will definitely no be convinced by the answers given to her by her Dadi Sahab. May be also be angry with her. But what could she do? She was only protecting her from the harsh monster Shaurya Pratap who had ruined her dynasty once. This was what was told to her by her ancestors and to every person who passes down the line to protect the legacy is warned from that kingdom of Chunargarh to whom Shaurya Pratap belonged. She definitely didn't want to insult her ancestral kingdom which even lost its original name owing to Shaurya's insolence. SHE COULD NEVER STAND THAT MAN BEING A TRUE NAUGARD MAHARAANI AND RAJMAATA.

"No Manyata..Don't you dare to defy the rules set by me. I don't know about the laws of nature, but I know one thing that you being separate from me will not be liked or entertained by any natural entities and may be once again you will be again a piece of toy in their hands...You have to accept your fate and my love for you" 

Udayveer smirked and a chill ran down Manyata's spines thinking what a fight she will have to put up against not just her dear ones, but may be even with the divine power. 

Surely it was not easy, but this time she was determined not to be weak and to fight whoever comes in her way. Be it DS, Yuvraaj Akshay, Kurwaaki her best friend or Udayveer, who has been the love of her life, the sole reason of her existence but the reason of all her pain and also all her happiness. The Dark Love Story was unraveled, or it just seemed to be unveiled? That was a bigger question and the answer lied in many such questions which could shape the life of Udayveer and Manyata or play with their lives, just as it did with Shaurya and Chandralekha's. 

OK so guys do comment and give a feedback whether it was good or not. This is the promo for the entire book of Dark Love Story. Hope you don't throw tamaatar's and ande's at me..😆😆...Do hit the LIKE button
Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb promo...continue soon
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
perfect promo...am soo happy tht u gave the promo..and am bouncing like this..(dont think am a smiley and also am not a fatso like the smiley)ur doing good job...chamiya
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Promo or lets Overall Description!

Though I am HELL CONFUSED YET one thing is clear to me.. The upcoming chappies are going to be a TREAT to US, the readers!

Beautifully written Gargi.

Thanx for the PM.
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nash..

Amazing Promo or lets Overall Description!

Though I am HELL CONFUSED YET one thing is clear to me.. The upcoming chappies are going to be a TREAT to US, the readers!

Beautifully written Gargi.

Thanx for the PM.

Thanks Nash...My pleasure that you liked it😊...Don't be so confused although promos are meant to be confusing😉...so that audience gains the interest in the show...Yes it will be a treat to the readers for sure..Ill make sure about that😛...Thanks for the wonderful comments once again🤗
andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi gargi, sorry for the late cmt.
I really love the way the story is progressing
the promo is a bit scary
was shaurya's love a decieve?
Rajmatha's protectiveness is justified.
The story is becming darker,which is what that draws me to the story.
Do continue soon gargi, and thanks for the pm
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: andy.a

Hi gargi, sorry for the late cmt.
I really love the way the story is progressing
the promo is a bit scary
was shaurya's love a decieve?
Rajmatha's protectiveness is justified.
The story is becming darker,which is what that draws me to the story.
Do continue soon gargi, and thanks for the pm

Hi andy...Its alright to be late unless you don't comment😆...My promo's are meant to be a bit scary but don't worry updates will be interesting😳...Shaurya's love is...eerr well let's see🤔..May be he was deceived at that time but this time he won't be manipulated😊..Yes Thank God someone found her not so guilty of. She has  reason to hate Shaurya n so doesn't believe him...Hmm you are right..The name Dark Love Story is justifiable to the way the story is progressing...Ya will continue soon as I have decided on the story now...😊

Thanks for the lovely comments🤗
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfection

perfect promo...am soo happy tht u gave the promo..and am bouncing like this..(dont think am a smiley and also am not a fatso like the smiley)ur doing good job...chamiya

Ohh thanks for all the bounces...M launghing seeing your smileys bounce like this😆😆...I know you are not a fatso but they are really cute who came all the way to compliment my promo..M elated😳...Thanks for all those claps Chikni Chameli😉😆😆...I'll update soon...😃

.Par ye bata ki tune in MOTO ko kaha se uthaya hai??😳
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydrops

superb promo...continue soon

Thanks dear...😊