TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey frenz a very big thank you to everyone for appreciating and loving my FF The Dark Love Story..

I have started a new thread or rather a Book 2 for this FF. Never thought that it will be this successful and i could actually start another thread for it. I have started another book for this FF as the story has to move further now. I will update a new collage for this FF but as of now ill upload the old one..

Those who have not read the first book can get familiar with it by checking this link or thread of Book one:

(Please click on the Book 1 image to go to the previous Book)..😊

Dear diary, its been three months that Shaurya is gone and so is Vishal. Vishal is dead and ever since that day my life has turned 180 degree. Nightmares, sadness and pain is all that my world is defined of. No one could say how Vishal died but its hard to forget his face. And like every time, I have nothing but only a bunch of questions without any expectation of answers. My life has become so uncertain that I sometimes question my very existence. With all the uncertainties around me, only one thing I can assure myself. 'I am in love with Shaurya or may be Udayveeer.' Whoever he is doesn't matter me, but I love him and I am quite sure of it.  For this love, am going to search him, and search the answers to all my questions. Questions about the nightmares, questions about Mayong and most importantly questions about Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh and his queen Maharani Chandralekha, and how are they related to me. Only then may be I will be able to find out how Shaurya could afford such a huge mansion in Mumbai in such a short time with the name of Udayveer as an identity.

Sorry frenz i know the prologue is too short but due to shortage of time from my side i could not make it long. The story will start from where it ended in the last book and ill try to update the 1st Chapter as soon as possible..

Thank You

Gargi😊

Edited by sweet_gargi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_gargi thumbnail

(click on the chapter name)

Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow i wanna read this but i havnt read the first one 
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DAPS

wow i wanna read this but i havnt read the first one 

Hi DZ...u can check d 1st book when free..i have given the link in the prologue post..😊
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

Hi DZ...u can check d 1st book when free..i have given the link in the prologue post..😊

ya i will thanks
princessSonia thumbnail
Yaayy book 2..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Congo Gargi di..πŸ€—
m very happy..πŸ˜ƒ

loved d prologue..πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally manyata ko Uday urrfff (Shaurya) se pyaar 
ho he gaya...πŸ˜‰

do cont soon..
n plz do pm me...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by princessSonia - 11 years ago
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Gargi 😊,

Congrats on starting Book 2  πŸ€—  .

The prologue was great πŸ‘πŸΌ.
I loved it 😳.
And u know what the best part was  ...
 ...  VISHAL IS DEAD  !!!!
Oh ... I forgot πŸ˜• ...  YAYYY πŸ₯³ Manyata is in love  !

Now , update fast  ...  U already made us wait TOO LONG.

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...gargi. That's great. Don't mind because I always read your updates but don't hit like or comment. I'll try to read this one also. Very interesting story. Plz continue...
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archi02

Wow...gargi. That's great. Don't mind because I always read your updates but don't hit like or comment. I'll try to read this one also. Very interesting story. Plz continue...

Its alright but next time comment karna as it encourages me to write and update fast😊
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Hey Gargi 😊,

Congrats on starting Book 2  πŸ€—  .

The prologue was great πŸ‘πŸΌ.
I loved it 😳.
 ...  VISHAL IS DEAD  !!!!
Oh ... I forgot πŸ˜• ...  YAYYY πŸ₯³ Manyata is in love  !

Now , update fast  ...  U already made us wait TOO LONG.

The prologue was great
I loved it πŸ˜³.----Thanks Navi😳 glad that u liked it..i wrote in a hurry

...  VISHAL IS DEAD  !!!!-----Yes he is...but don't worry we will have new villains coming up😈

Oh ... I forgot πŸ˜• ...  YAYYY πŸ₯³ Manyata is in love  !-----Ye she is in love and now she will be head over heels to search for the mysterious Shaurya😲

Now , update fast  ...  U already made us wait TOO LONG-----Yes Navi ill updtae...just want to make a collage before that...😊