Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Viewbies Note: ENOUGH! What is going on here? Everyone is just openly posting attacks and mocking fan groups. How many times do we have to say that everyone is entitled to their opinions? Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it wrong, and it does not give you the authority to mock them for it. Share your opinion, state your part and then move on. Have a healthy discussion without making a mockery of others views. Consider this the first and only warning on this thread. From this point, anyone that make a comment that is mocking or bashing of another members views, will have their WL's raised immediately - no warning PM.

PR Dev Team 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey kools even yesterday when Purvi was talking to Onir abt when the truth comes out They wont be able to stay in Mumbai...Its like girl your husband's home is in Kolkata...You both should be there..This was just a temporary stay...You cant smooch off of your Mama-mami and Aaji for crying out loud..πŸ˜†  Onir is not Punni's bro though he does have a streak of playing dirty in him πŸ˜‰  Swapping babies, changing medical records etc πŸ˜›
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

She's so f*****g infuriating that I want to bang my head

Originally posted by: znursingh

I agree that Karma IS a b***h and will ultimately bite you in the a**e! W

Viewbies Note: Watch you language. Such abusive language will not be tolerated. Next offense will lead on increase in WL. 

PR DT 

Not_a_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Viewbies Note: Watch you language. Such abusive language will not be tolerated. Next offense will lead on increase in WL. 

PR DT 

OMG! I'm honored! It's my first warning guys. Such a great thing to have accomplished just before end of day. Please join me as I celebrate β­οΈπŸ₯³
Edited by sowmya_jairam - 11 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

Janhvi, I couldnt help myselfπŸ˜†, how has Ovi changed back now after I guess she was showing improved behavior???

Kalapi, I was planning on taking a break from PR for the night but I get embroiled again, fascinating that this soap makes us keep coming back for more. 

How has Ovi changed?  She seemed more mature lately, her remarks to Arjun about Purvi and the fact that Ovi has been thinking to herself (a first for Miss. Ovi, retrospection is good for the soul) that Purvi couldn't help herself with Pari, her allowing Purvi to change the baby's clothes, her comments to Savita about motherhood, her calm censure of Arjun when he lied about Purvi's phone call, all showed a maturity and a new secure feeling about herself, she was feeling good about being a mother, about being a wife, sad that it is being ripped away from her.  She was coming into her own finally, I thought.  

In the last two episodes (have not watched today's just read the WU), Ovi seems to have regressed, yesterday's was a tear-jerker for me and while I completely sympathize with the poor girl about her dead baby, her reactions with Soham were a throwback to her old behavior, when she is hurt or spurned, she behaves differently. I hope the CVs who have so far developed her character well don't suddenly botch it up.  I am not talking about her being good or bad, merely the way the character has been portrayed as growing and exhibiting other facets to her personality in accordance with plot changes.  Ovi the character is not a caricature, she has shades of grey as do all human beings, she is not all lily white but brushed with black, those black strokes were fading into a nice restful grey which I was beginning to like and I do not want to be duped on that score.  
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

OMG! I'm honored! It's my first warning guys. Such a great thing to have accomplished just before end of day. Please join me as I celebrate β­οΈπŸ₯³

Sowmya, lol.  The drink's on me,  lassi or masala chai? 
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Sowmya, lol.  The drink's on me,  lassi or masala chai? 

Lassi,if I must. Though I would have preferred popping a bottle of champagne for an occasion of such importance as this. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the drink Jhanvi, appreciate it. 

Anyways, all good? Happy New Years to you. I'm not sure if you celebrate ugadi or the Tamil New Years, but you're South Indian right? 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

The deal never was wrong , giving so much importance to Arjun was wrong . She drank and shouted coz her feet were not pressed and kala tikkas were not put on her cheek by her husband like Onir did with Purvi .

I  have said Onir sleeps on the floor . I know he slept on a bed in Kolkata in one scene which the CVs rushed to rectify .

So Purvi came to Mumbai to fulfil  Manav  Archana's wishes not coz she eye locked with Arjun from her balcony stealthily after Onir was asleep hearing the song Darmiyaan in her head ...it was not an unconscious action triggered off the moment she reset her eyes on Arjun , her motives were pure and noble , ah ! My bad .πŸ˜† But then why has she remained in Mumbai long after Ovi has delivered , to fulfil Sulochana's grandmotherly whims ? Ah !

Ovi married the wrong man, Kools. πŸ˜‰ She did not test the waters.  She should have waited for a man like Onir if she wanted the kala tikkas, and daaviyaan and feet pressed.  She set the precedent early on in the relationship, remember when Arjun did not call her in Canada or come by as promised?  Wish to God, Savita and Manav had instilled some self-worth in that girl, I would have told my daughter to tell the guy to take a flying leap.  

Did Purvi hear the song or was it the handsome dude who heard it?  Are you telling me it is wrong to even look at each other?  My glance sometimes falls on a guy, old, young, totally accidentally and I am happily married.  πŸ˜Š

Why has Purvi remained in Mumbai?  She did want to leave, Sulo did insist they stay back and you forget her Aai is in the hospital in a coma and Onir has a fully portable job, charity begins at home has taken on a new meaning here, charity begins and spreads to anywhere close to home, Kolkata or Mumbai, who cares, home is where the heart is and Onir's heart is with his Mishti! Bhagyashaali PurviπŸ˜‰  Something tells me if the Gods smile on her this beatifically, she cannot be as bad as people believe her to be.  πŸ˜†
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Lassi,if I must. Though I would have preferred popping a bottle of champagne for an occasion of such importance as this. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the drink Jhanvi, appreciate it. 

Anyways, all good? Happy New Years to you. I'm not sure if you celebrate ugadi or the Tamil New Years, but you're South Indian right? 

On this festive occasion, no champagne, I will get chappals thrown at meπŸ˜† Payasam if you prefer?  Dhidir from a packet though πŸ˜‰
I am from Tamilnadu, hubby from Karnataka, so we celebrate both.  Happy Ugadi to you too!

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Kalapi, I was planning on taking a break from PR for the night but I get embroiled again, fascinating that this soap makes us keep coming back for more. 

How has Ovi changed?  She seemed more mature lately, her remarks to Arjun about Purvi and the fact that Ovi has been thinking to herself (a first for Miss. Ovi, retrospection is good for the soul) that Purvi couldn't help herself with Pari, her allowing Purvi to change the baby's clothes, her comments to Savita about motherhood, her calm censure of Arjun when he lied about Purvi's phone call, all showed a maturity and a new secure feeling about herself, she was feeling good about being a mother, about being a wife, sad that it is being ripped away from her.  She was coming into her own finally, I thought.  

In the last two episodes (have not watched today's just read the WU), Ovi seems to have regressed, yesterday's was a tear-jerker for me and while I completely sympathize with the poor girl about her dead baby, her reactions with Soham were a throwback to her old behavior, when she is hurt or spurned, she behaves differently. I hope the CVs who have so far developed her character well don't suddenly botch it up.  I am not talking about her being good or bad, merely the way the character has been portrayed as growing and exhibiting other facets to her personality in accordance with plot changes.  Ovi the character is not a caricature, she has shades of grey as do all human beings, she is not all lily white but brushed with black, those black strokes were fading into a nice restful grey which I was beginning to like and I do not want to be duped on that score.  

Janhvi, don't want to keep you in the forum, for I do also know  how late it can get as we spend happy hours here arguing πŸ˜†, but again I had to ask πŸ˜ƒ, how could you have ''expected'' her to behave today after knowing the truth about her baby say 30 mins ago??? What should she have said differently to Soham that could have pleased you?/

Now since the Mods are dishing out red hot warnings in this thread, I could like to state (which I think you know Janhvi) that this post is genuine, not mocking or bashing SW here...
Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago