Ovi is too much DT note pg19

india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh come on.. first she takes away Arjun from Purvi and then now Purvi gave her kid to her, she is saying that "Dhoka" hua hai?
so selfish she is..

Edited by jnawaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG 
i cant belive people are still blaming ovi ,ovi never asked purvi  that give me your child it was purvi's mahanta .she just came to know that she lost her child a child about which she knows nothing about(not even the gender), and was raising her husband and sauten/behen child. if anyone is the victim here it is ovi not arjun and not purvi . purvi never loved arjun  she gave up on him n the day of their wedding the only person who loved arjun whole heartedly then it was ovi she loved him since she was 14 she didn't give up on him even till the last day of his marriage she fought for him i know her methods were wrong but as they say all is fair in love and war.
docshek thumbnail
Give me a break...that is not love on Ovi side its pure obessession...if u really someone you dont use blackmail to get that person. Ovi deserved what she is getting...
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ovi's obsession has brought her to this point . She deserves all of it as she wronged a purvi and arjun in a big way. No sympathy for this blackmailer ovi
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ovi is now getting taste of her own medicine
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
For those who believe Ovi's love for Arjun is an obsession, And Arjun never loved her..

Fine

Arjun's love for Purvi is even worse obsession as Purvi never loved him ...Never Ever

She used him and threw him out like yesterday's trash...

So people stop hating on Ovi...Look at the mere facts for crying out loud ..😡

docshek thumbnail
Arjun truly loves Purvi and its not an obessession. He tried several way to make Ovi happy. He stayed away from Puriv. Ovi is a spoiled brat and cry fowls everytime she doesnt get what she wants. Ovi is selfish and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She even traded her own mother for her selfish needs to get Arjun. What goes around comes around so Ovi is getting her share now...
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dnt support purvi's child donation bt ovi was crying for what?

Archana might b feeling bored with her bhashan.

Bt dhoka? When and how it happened? Now ovis getting more psycho if she feels that uski zindgi barbad ho gai. I guess barbadi and dhokebaz husband was her own choice.Edited by ..aastha.. - 11 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..aastha..

i dnt support purvi's child donation bt ovi was crying for what?

Archana might b feeling bored with her bhashan.

Bt dhoka? When and how it happened? Now ovis getting more psycho if she feels that uski zindgi barbad ho gai. I guess barbadi and dhokebaz husband was her own choice.

Ummm... She was crying for her dead child.
Someone should grieve a dead child na? No child deserves to be unmourned. Not a hard concept to understand
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another post saying Ovi deserved what she got!!! I guess, if people can't sympathize with a mother grieving for her lost child...I don't know what this world is coming too...I understand by this logic all murders can be supported for it was done for some 'weird' reasons...even the action of terrorists for they have their reasons too,however convoluted...amazing simply