Update soon please
casker thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it.
Shyam is not needed to create the mu Kushi herself will make it for her. NK😡
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great ...loved the chapter...yor writing...is wow...

Arnav is going to come and say sorry...again... I so think he's madly I love with her...

preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What is this kavi????? Why is this khushi so irritating??? Poor Arnav... cant she sense his plight... I just couldn't relate with her supporting NK... doesn't she feel bad for Arnav at all? I am kind of unable to understand why she made Arnav feel low n delusional...she should not be angry with him at all on the first place... I felt so sorry for the man... ... all along he has only been truthful to his love n he really deserves some truth... bas...

Thanks for the long update...you just made us feel so much for this Arnav... I
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They are comfortably in the mood of newly married couple. 

Garima and Shashi were instrumental in Kushi's acceptance of Arnav's proposal. Arnav is taking care of Kushi's every need, even without her voicing them. He instantly realizes she needs her paycheck to give it to her family. Arnav's rage against NK for abandoning Kushi at the mandap and not believing Kushi was thunderous. 

Ha..Arnav remembers NK's words..that Arnav had hurt Kushi 5 years ago when facts are the opposite...Will he think Kushi badmouthed about him?!
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOVED IT

WHEN WIL HE KNOW THE TRUTH

ITS VERY IMPT FOR THEIR RELATION
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such a wonderful update, Mami just needs to get over it but ofc not.. I wish even she finds out that just before finding out about Khushi NK banged Ria

Bless Khushi, she's so sweet and forgiving and i guess that pissed Arnav off, i wonder how he'll feel once he finds the truth about his own mother :O
This update was wonderful can't wait to read more
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This story is like a puzzle...with every update the pieces are joing together...loved the flashback...this is from when she says no to him why he announces that he will get married ...and they...so the reason she agrees is because of her parents...who finally ask her to for once live for herself and note deny herself a chance for happiness with the man she loves...so so brilliant, would never have imagined it, was always wondering, what happend for her to change her mind...

This to me was so far the best chapter.! ..so much revealed ...Arnav did not just marry her because NK did not turn up he always, he intended to anyway, they were destined to end up together !
Arnav cannot stand anyone saying anything about Khushi and will go to any lengths to protect her including beating up someone.

He will do anything for her happiness, arrange for her pag phera included!

Garima and Khushi's conversation and her apology to Khushi...

Khushi and Aranv so into each other ...they cannot resist each other, their concern for each other and the desire to make each other happy.
Arnav feels anger at NK not for himself but for her and the wrong he has done to Khushi, standing her up and in not trusting her...she is angry not so much at Arnav but herself...
He is hurt with the fact that she is angry at him and not at NK for the things he says and his actions. She knows she always loved Arnav and feels guilty for being in a relationship with NK in order to cover up her love for Arnav, so she feels his anger toward her is justified...
It's a case of you only hurt the ones you love...and love each other they do!
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The beginning of this chapter was cute, just the two of them and their newlywed antics.. Mami has the tongue of a viper and Shyam the mind of one, when these two clash Khushi may still want to help Mami but will she appreciate it.

Arnav needs to put Lavanya in her place once and for all, if Arnav is unfaithful to Khushi at all, forgiving him will be very hard...
They both love each other immensely so I guess Arnavs' anger is justified at Khushi, who seems to find it hard to find fault in anyone but herself..

Edited by srat - 11 years ago
eroni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I Loved it. Wow so much action in this chapter. I hope evryhings is wel with Arnav and Khushi.
So whats the mushi mushi between Anjanli and Manav...? Can't wait for next update :).
Edited by eroni - 11 years ago