Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4Sobti thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey there,

Just read this story and what a beautiful one. Glad I found this. I am so in love with this Arnav and Khushi โ€“ You gave brilliant characterization to these two.

Khushi is being Khushi

She always puts others ahead of her happiness. She left love of her life back then for the sake of her family and for the sake of promise she made to Arnav's mom.

And today she wants to be sensitive and cautious of NK's emotions and feelings and doesn't want Arnav to hurt him.

But she always failed to realize that every time she sacrificed her love Arnav suffered equally or even more. This is probably because she has no clue how much Arnav loves her.

Arnav is being Arnav

He is putting Khushi, his love for her, her pride and respect above everything and everybody. He is completely focused on Khushi and his life with Khushi and is unwary to his surroundings and people in those surroundings. He just wants to protect Khushi and doesn't to her to get hurt.

But Arnav fails to understand that in the process of protecting her he himself is hurting her.

They are both are in opposite directions of the horizon; yet one thing they have in common is the immeasurable love for each other and this love with bring them together forever and ever.   

Awesome update!!

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just caught up with all the chapters...and I tell you  I just love this story. I have said this earlier as well after completing Desert Rose and I shall say this again; the way you portray characters ...the setting, the clothes makes em feel as though I am a part of the scenario and it only escalates the interest in the story.

As for the current update...I liked the fight between NK and Arnav; that Arnav finally beat the hell out of him for stranding Khushi on their wedding day. Of course the resultant tiff between Arnav and Khushi was unwelcome but I suppose you'll get them to make up soon. 

Sending you a buddy request for PMs of further updates๐Ÿ˜Š
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply awesome...continue soon...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update nk is such a loser just like his mami ria will soon learn that being married to him and asr not controlling his temper glad he deafened his wife just wished he would do it at home and stop let mami insult her awesome update asr last remark was so uncalled for  hated khushi defending nk loved the asr punching him loved the update   Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
narcy24 thumbnail
Why doesnt NK leave Khushi to be happy...Arnav will so regret his behavior when he will find the truth...
Wonderful update.
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I adored the first half of the story where Arnav and Khushi were like any other newly married couple. The morning teasing and playfulness followed by breakfast together...him forcing her to sit down...it was so beautiful and gutur gutur!!!!!!

Then comes mami and her viper tongue and I so adored Arnav telling Payal to go help in the Kitchen...when is Arnav going to decide that they will live elsewhere...I am waiting...how on earth do these people get to treat Khushi so bad.

Garima and Shashi deserve major kudos for talking Khushi into marrying her love. good for them. am I sensing that there is a past that Garima was so obsessed with that she ignored Khushi's emotional needs?

Arnav just stole the show on this day by being the utterly loving, caring and dashing husband. He made an allowance for her parents, he brought her clothes and jewellery, he is proudly defending her when she herself does not think she is defensible...

So what is wrong with her that she took NK's side and defended NK to the bitter end? I personally loved Arnav and NK exchange and was so satisfied when Arnav hit NK...but seriously, I am totally with Arnav...may be he is delusional if he thinks they can move on?

I am absolutely angry at Khushi. I do not even begin to understand her.
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arshi21

I made sense? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I thought I didn't..

Thanks man! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You made so much sense that I may have to quote this instead of me explaining this ๐Ÿ˜Š

Often we show our emotions like love, anger etc  with those who we think belong to us rather than with those who don't mean anything isn't it?

I was reading ur initial chapters ...again...it was insightful... There is something of a past that Garima has referred too and even buaji has talked about.. While taunting Khushi about her mother.

Another part...Arnav's parents had a third person in the relationship..in Arnav flashbacks in prologue..
Ur prologue was super cute..

And I confirmed lavanya is still married to some Singhania and she has abandoned her marriage.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charlotte74

You made so much sense that I may have to quote this instead of me explaining this ๐Ÿ˜Š

Often we show our emotions like love, anger etc  with those who we think belong to us rather than with those who don't mean anything isn't it?

Yeah! Actually.. I have done this so many times that I have lost count now.

It happens with people. Especially with people like Khushi who is unable to get angry at people or get hurt because of others ...simple 'cause she thinks she is at fault for everything people blame her for. 

I love this story Kavi! A LOT. 
Especially more so now that Arnav..though acting imperious is loving Khushi in his own "Arnav' way. :)
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
When things were going nicely this had to happen... But it is true... Though they r married... Arnav and kuShi are not completely out of their past. And there world be no future without getting rid of this...
Nice part