Frequent Posters

adhu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
poor khushi.how much she will suffer ?😭
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow why does khushi kept defending nk? I don't get it either. Glad you updated.
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the very long update, it was absolutely brilliant.

Loved the update, it was amazing and mind blowing, written perfectly.

Awww loved the cute intimate encounter at the start and Khushi teasing Arnav it was adorable.

I'm hating Mami and her stupid taunts and can't believe she announced NK getting married,

Finally we got to read the flashback to when Khushi agreed to marry Arnav, awww I'm loving khushi's Amma she actually wanted Khushi to marry and told her not let this opportunity go.

Awww bless Arnav had arranged khushi's pag phera rasam and also giving the Gupta's there monthly allowance, I wonder how Khushi will react when she speaks to Arnav regarding this.

Even though Khushi was feeling nervous at the party, but I'm glad she felt at ease with Arnav and realised with everything Arnav has done for her, he has swept her of her feet.

So Dr Manav was dealing with Arnav's dad case at the hospital, I hope he might bring some evidence to Arnav to show what his mother was like.

I can't believe NK is actually marry Ria and he is such a coward he did not trust khushi or even ask her for her side of the story and actually slept with Ria himself.

Loved the confrontation between NK and Arnav, so glad Arnav told him he is a coward and loved the well deserved punch on his face.

Awww the argument between Khushi and Arnav at the end was so sad and intense, but I think Arnav is right in regards to Khushi defending NK.

Eager to read more, please continue soon.

Also no problems with the late update, personal life should come first xx
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab chapter.worth the wait.thanks for the longer update.
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 awesome awesome. loved it.
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank you very much.. i was waiting for this one.. lots of issues to be solved.. and Khushi is seriously strong.. to see that NK betrayed her before knowing anything about agra.. i am sure he trusted her when she said the man was Arnav and she would never cross a line while being in relationship with him..

and still had the ball to blame khushi when he did the same with Riya.. not that khushi warmed Arnav's bed..

beautifully written.. enjoyed reading it as always..
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update!! I'm not sure if I've told you but your Arnav is sizzling hot!!

Looking forward to the next one.
Edited by Nidsubh007 - 11 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 update...
m glad they acted like normal couple, totally in love with each other initially though...shirtless arnav always a treat to read...☺️
What is the issue with that mami?? can't she just accept what happened n stop passing derogatory remarks to khushi...😡

NK's engagement..!! now that was a shock..some days back he jilted khushi at altar n now he's ready to marry another woman...crazy dude...

Awww arnav reminded garima for pag phera ritual...now he can't get any sweeter...he already handled monthly allowance issue too..m loving him...❤️

i loved the way garima confessed her feelings of not being a good mother...loved the mother daughter convo...u wrote it beautifully...👏

Arnav bought a beautiful saree for her which she thot is gaudy...seriously only khushi can label a designer saree as gaudy...😆

Really loved the way arnav was with khushi throughout the engagement...he is such a supporting hubby... Another crazy character of the story lavanya kashyap...she's totally insane..cant blame her she just lost the hottest guy on the surface of earth...shes allowed to feel jealous...lavanya n her delusions...

And here comes the greatest scene of the update...i enjoyed it so much.. NK is spineless guy...the excuse he gave for leaving khushi was just pathetic...n loved the heroic entry of our ASR...NK really thot khushi would marry him if arnav wouldn't have come...what a delusional man...
 'I told you he will hit you.' i seriously don't know y but i loved this line😃
i really loved ASR in this whole scene...the way he was fighting for khushi was just amazing...u r a star⭐️

i am disappointed in khushi she is still supporting that coward man...hope she'll understand soon that he's nothing but a craven... n they fought again..i really hope they reconcile soon... poor arnie boy he thinks he is delusional...

wow initially i thot i would write that this update left me ineffable n i didn't realize i would write so much ..hope u didn't get bored reading it...
continue soon...m already waiting for the next update😊

Edited by cheesemad - 11 years ago
rajvta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NK is one week character. Rhea will soon come to now she chose a looser.
Seriously Khushi... you cant please everyone . This way you will only end up hurting Arnav and yourself.

And what can we say about Arnav.. fighting with mami for Khushi, arranging for her pag phere, getting her the dress and then confronting NK for her .. wow he is being a perfect husband to Khushi.

Great update.
Edited by rajvta - 11 years ago
meera06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm actually a little disappointed with Khushi after this update...
She doesn't speak the truth about what happened 5 years back to Arnav but he tries to forget everything and is moving forward...And now she is supporting that idiotic NK for what?? only Khushi can say...
I kept saying throughout this story that Khushi is being treated like a doormat but what can others do when you yourself is giving the opportunity for others to treat you like one...Her not speaking against Mami I can understand...but what about Lavanya..why does Khushi need to take her crap also.. ??
The first part was good..Arnav showering his love to Khushi and her family..I liked his thoughtful gestures..he is actually supporting her and standing for her...
Lavanya...no words...she is still in her delusional world...
Dr.Mannav and Anjali???Thankfully there wasn't too much of Shyam in this update...Lavanya and NK are more than enough...