Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: charlotte74

Well I keep the story going until all the loose ends are tied up ... when one story finishes another begins... there is no end to this actually πŸ˜Š

Kavi, just wanna tell you that your stories keep us going...IPKKND may have ended but it have done great favour to me by introducing me to your writings.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Well I keep the story going until all the loose ends are tied up ... when one story finishes another begins... there is no end to this actually πŸ˜Š

Thank god. 

Please don't stop writing. EVER. You are an amazing writer. Plus you guys are the only ones who are keeping love for Arnav and Khushi's alive. :)
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love ur stories kavi!!!!!
yeah i request u to keep writing fr us fr forever!!!
eagerly waiting fr the update dear!!!!
anamunir
glimmernglitter thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

addicted16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great chapter...loved it as always
Is Shyam behind Anjali's accident so tht he gets to stay close to Khushi...he is a creepy character...obsessed nd delusional as well to say d least...
Mami's reaction is something tht i was dreading for Khushi...
Finally Arnav has decided to let go of d past nd start fresh...loved their chemistry n holi and loved they are happy and teasing each other...
Suhagraat was hot...loved Arnav's concern in d morning...
this chapter was a step towards their happiness...loved it...waiting for wednesday and a beautiful update. Tc

Amen...

But u cannot end without telling lavanya..Ria and NK off... They have pained Khushi and me a lot...
Edited by msin - 11 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When is the next update? Cannot wait ! 
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have read all 16 chapters in one go and this is totally worth losing the 5 hours of sleep I could have gotten! 

You have made Arnav's mom so believable. I can empathize with her but also curse her for the same reason. Just the right amount of manipulation and she ruined two lives. 

One thing I'm confused about is Arnav's conversation with Lavanya where he called Khushi's family low class. Did he really mean it or is there some MU?

Everything aside, I'm so glad Arnav extended the olive branch to Khushi. They're stuck in the honeymoon stage of their marriage which is why there past has is not interfering but it will eventually rear its very ugly head. But when it does, will Arnav find out the truth and reject it? Or will he believe Khushi? Unfortunately I'm guessing you're going to go with the former because you've been slowly building up Shyam's obsession with Khushi and he's going to be the catalyst. As always, he will mold the situation to his benefit.

His facade is slowly unraveling. He's not being ultra supportive of Anjali by asking her to stop mourning when her father JUST passed away. And Khushi is getting bad vibes from him. Will she reveal her concerns to Arnav or will it be too little, too late?

Only have to wait two more days for the next update! Impatiently waiting πŸ₯±
Please PM. Thanks!
glimmernglitter thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
when are you updating chapter 17 honey???