Users

Frequent Posters

PlovesArshi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it. Can't wait for more !
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just hope arnav gets to know what a bitch his mother was... and i like that they both have at least moved on
PlovesArshi thumbnail
Can't wait for your update.

I have read Desert Rose and Himalayan Magic...Such fab stories !

Thank you so much and loving this one as well.❤️
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reading the chapter again. It's too good =)
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very late..par I is here!
Khushi is as selfless as always..I am glad there is someone around to keep her happy too! I thought trouble in paradise, when you mentioned arnav left right after their wedding!! Par phew he is back and things are as ok as they can be. Ah the holi + haldi mash up scene perfect!

I am really really worried about anjali, I feel like Shyam might have something to do with leg breaking, so they could move into RM. Also the way him and mami are all like let's celebrate holi...whaaat the! I wish someone would clear the air about sharda!

Dr manav is here to stay or so it seems! Yay

Looking forward to where you take this now..arnav going away again? Shyam making another big move?

H
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday is here.. So Wednesday is near...
shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's great that Arnav has finally decided to put the past behind now there is hope that's things will move forward between them
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
A big fat res

Took me exactly 3 hours to catch up on your story! 

And boy I wasted 3 hours on something amazing!!! 

The fact NK left her at the wedding and Arnav stepped in was just too good! TBH Arnav knew he woouldn't have been able to witness being someone else's wife. And he did what he thought was best! 

Moving on to Arnav and Khushi's relationship I think it will slowly get to the stage where they love each other. But there is two obstacles. 

Shyam 

Lavanya

I don't know what you have planned but Im in for the ride! 

Hopefully you can updaate soon :D 
Edited by Aveiro - 10 years ago
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I had missed few updates as real life took a ride...but felt wonderful to catch up wit the story..finally they are one..I am so hapy...whether the first time is beautiful or not, I don't care but they have an easy friendship nw between them and intimacy that is all that matters..I hate shyam and felt good to know that he was seething wit jealously..he he...wanting some romance badly...
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: msin

Kavi the rate at which this story is going... I am quite scared u will wrap it up in 4 - 5 updates... I know u keep the editing crisp...

But please there is major shortage of good ff in the forum...Add new herrings ,vamps and villains in this story if it is not a prob... To keep the story going for a few months...

Well I keep the story going until all the loose ends are tied up ... when one story finishes another begins... there is no end to this actually 😊