Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thats so beautifully written.
<3
Their love making was magical☺️

Originally posted by: princessunara

awww awww aww love it awww!!

my favs r those adorable holi scene welcome and the cutieee water splash and staircase scene!! awww i almost saw it happening in my mind!! sooo cute and adorable!!

how iwish we got to watch these moments in reality through our beloved couple in IPK..aww anyway thanks for painting such beautifully vivid pictures..it is almost as good...and makes me so happy to even read.

U know I was just reading ur old story.. U wrote incredibly well had good stories but left them all half finished..😡
Kavi the rate at which this story is going... I am quite scared u will wrap it up in 4 - 5 updates... I know u keep the editing crisp...
 But please there is major shortage of good ff in the forum...Add new herrings ,vamps and villains in this story if it is not a prob... To keep the story going for a few months...

pips27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kar de mushqil jeena shyamu kameena 😡
just break one or two of his legs so that he stays out of way..
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Little one is doing good...badmaash. she has holidays...so the effort is more...last whole month went in summer camp and swimming camp...I became a driver at the end...anyway...

Thanks for your response...what do u do? Work , kids? Its feels strange to ask after so long...I, ve followed all your stories...

Take care

Sri
InkyCupid thumbnail
This was one of the best updates for Valley of Flower's uptil now.Loved the holy scene where they both put color on each other.. .. and then when she helps him remove that colour.That scene was really really exciting.Even nani noticed the change in their relationship.I was sooo surprised to know that they consummated their marriage! And Shan guessed it and wants to mess everything up.He disgusts me as a reader,but that's the whole point right?Loved how Arnav gives a grand speech about how they should put their past behind and start anew.That was really mature and it was great how he went like their bond can never fade away.Too romantic, waiting for the next chapter:)
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It was Ramanchi but now you have clued us into what happened with this AWSOME 18+ update ...so Ramanchi maaf...lol.

"She looked stunningly incandescent.She seemed to have a certain spring in her step ' almost like her eighteen year old self. They knew it was to do with Arnav".

These words make me happy because all along I have found Khushi's fate to be extremely sad and now if she is happy and content...I am thrilled.  I loved what happened between the newly weds.

It is unbelievable that there are people like Mami and Shyam who are so insensitive to Anjali's pain and a family member's death regardless of the strained relations...they want to celebrate holiday...but this is so real life...I have people like this in my family...they exist !!!!  I was dancing when Shyam's attempt at coloring Khushi was foiled...

As for Arnav and Khushi's interactions...hot hot hot ...the passion literally jumps out of the update and I am so glad that they are trying to move beyond the past...I still want him to know about his mother but until then, at least he is giving Khushi a chance...

Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjali what happened to her? how? Shyam might be did something .
She had some idea about him whatever it may be she is not happy with him ofcourse.Who is Dr Manav? whoever it may be he is really nice guy.Rushed to Anjali whenever she need him whenever she needs a support.Shyam 😡 interrupting their moments and spying 😈 so disgusting ...
I like this holi reminds me haldi day.Its awesome
Anyway Arnav wants to leave behind the past...
Where is Nk and Riya?
From long time I didn't get pm
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arhi played holi 😛
they got intimate 
they did🤬

I hope Arnav get to know his mother's truth 

UPDATE SOON !!!! 😃
I can't wait 😳
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was beautiful. Glad they have decided to move on despite their painful past. Enjoyed the flirty side of Arnav.
Poor Shaym. Hahaha