Frequent Posters

AmaZaynGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful updte...continue soon
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow..asad met zoya...wndrful update.. Thnks 4 pm..
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it!❤️ Can you please send me a buddy request because I'm not able to do so due to some error. And please do pm me when you update.😊

P.S. : Please continue soon...😉
swapnikaarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update nd pm luvd it
-waitingforyou- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
please...
pinks73 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 5

"There you are" Asad heard Ammi's voice from behind. She was standing near the doorway of the kitchen leading up to the garden. She crossed the cobbled pathway to the swing and said "Oh the poor thing, she has fallen asleep here. She must be tired." She stroked her head.

"Ammi?" started Asad

"This is Zoya of course. Our Humeira's sister. From New York" explained Dilshad, one sentence at a time, as if she was talking to a little child.

"Of course" Asad said coming out of his dazed expression.

""Let's take her inside. Asad can you?" asked Dilshad

"Sure" Asad bent down and took her in his arms. She nestled her head against his chest and involuntarily her arms went around his neck.

Asad carried her to her room and lay her down on the bed. Dilshad made sure the air conditioner was at the right temperature and closed the door behind them.

Asad waited for his heartbeat to get steady and chided himself for behaving like a teenager. He had picked up dozens of girls just the way he did this Zoya. Nothing special about this, he told himself.

He heard voices in the dining room and followed his mom there. Ayaan was munching on parathas and his fianc was trying to be a little more lady like and taking bites out of her pizza slice.

"Bhaijaan" Ayaan jumped up.

"Ayaan" Asad opened up his arms.

Ayaan flew into his brother's arms. "I missed you bhaijaan"

"I missed you too. Let me see you properly" Asad held him a little far from himself. "Looking good dulhe miya" he finally said

"As salaam alaikum" came a sweet little soft voice from behind Ayaan.

"Wale kum salaam" Asad said as Ayaan stepped aside.

"Bhiajaan you have met her on skype but let me formally introduce you to Humaira, my to be wife."

"I know who she is" Asad said hitting Ayaan on his back.

"So YOU are Humaira. You are looking very different from the way we saw you on the laptop." Asad stood tall in front of the nervous girl. "Ayaan, are you sure you brought the right girl to India? She looks very different."

"hmmm I think so Bhaijaan but now that you mention it''" Ayaan circled around Humaira inspecting her and scratching his head.

"Asad, Ayaan stop it!" Dilshad warned as she placed more plates on the dining table.

"Humi, can I call you Humi like Zoya does?" Dilshad asked

"Of course Ammi" said Humaira still looking nervous.

" Humi don't mind them. They are just bothering you. That is how the brothers behave when they are together. If they try to intimidate you or trouble you let me know and I'll set them straight." Dilshad gave both boys a stern look.

"You are scaring the poor thing Asad, greet her properly and welcome her into the family"

"Of course Ammi" Asad exchanged a knowing look with Ayaan and tried but failed to hide his smile. He said with exaggerated politeness,

"Welcome to the family Humaira."

"Sometimes you guys behave like little kids" Dilshad shook her head in disbelief as Asad sat down to eat his dinner.

"Is Zoya still sleeping?" asked Humaira, wanting the comfort of having her sister around her.

"The poor thing, she had fallen asleep on the swing outside. Asad brought her inside, she is in her room now, sleeping" said Dilshad

"She will wake up at some odd hour now and will be hungry" murmured a worried Humaira.

Zoya woke up in the dark. For a few seconds she was disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings. Then it dawned on her that she was in Ayaan's house in India. She glanced at the clock, it was three in the morning. For several minutes she lay on the bed trying to go back to sleep. At last she could not ignore the rumbling in her stomach and decided to go out in search of food.

She tiptoed towards the kitchen.  There was enough light coming from outside, she thought she could manage. Besides she did not want to switch on the light and disturb anyone.

She tripped on something and fell. A scream came out of her mouth before she could stop herself.

The light turned on and she was startled when someone came and sat down beside her.

"Are you okay?" he asked touching her feet to make sure everything was fine. She looked up at him and all thoughts of pain went out of her mind.

Zoya stared into the most handsome face she had ever seen.

Asad stared into the most melancholic eyes he had ever seen.

After what seemed like an eternity, she straightened up and said "I am fine. I didn't see where I was going."

"Do you need ice?" He helped her stand, still holding on to her elbow.

"No, I am fine." She replied

Asad let go of her and extended his hands instead, "Salaam I am Asad, Ayaan's older brother."

"Wale kum Salaam. I am Zoya, Humi, I mean, Humaira's older sister" She took his hand.

A strange tingling sensation was felt by both of them as their hands met. They both stared at each other taken aback by the excitement generated by the touch. They immediately pulled their hands apart.

"Ummm did you need something?" Asad asked finally.

"Yes actually I was a little hungry. I was wondering if there was something to eat." Said Zoya

"Yes of course, Humaira was saying you might wake up at any odd hour. It was lucky I was working late and was awake." Asad said walking towards the kitchen. "What would you like to have?"

"Ammi has all kinds of food in the fridge." He said opening it. "What do you like?"

Zoya passed him and saw a pizza box inside. Asad noted her eyes momentarily lit up. "Can I have pizza?"

"Of course" Asad said taking the box out and placing it on the counter. He took out a plate, put the pizza slice on it and proceeded towards the microwave.

"Actually, don't warm it, I like to eat cold pizza" Zoya said

"Really? Cold? That's strange." Asad almost laughed "This is the first time I have heard of someone liking cold pizza."

Zoya took the plate from his hand and started eating. Asad took a glass out and filled it with water and placed it in front of her.

Zoya was eating her pizza with gusto and Asad could not help but think that it was a good idea that he had stayed awake to witness the most soulful eyes he had ever seen.

For PMs please send a friend request but PMs will only be sent out to folks who comment 😊
Edited by pinks73 - 10 years ago
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! 😊
Dont take too long to update it 😊
pinks73 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Loved it! 😊

Dont take too long to update it 😊

Will try not to 😊
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post. i just loved it to the core..loved asad and zoya's encounter..they  have cetainly enjoyed their first  meeting. cant  wait to read further. please post soon. 😊
marialuvsarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg i loved this update asad is totally smitten with zoya plz continue soon and thanks for the pm