Users

Frequent Posters

babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

A HUGE THANK YOU!!! TO PANCAKE FOR THE BANNER 
❀️ LOVE YOU PC β€οΈ 

Chapter 1 - A hospital 

I walked thought the busy, cold familiar corridor. I felt chills running down my spine. My eyes become moist seeing the white walls around me. Reminding me of a day never forgotten. I could see my reflection in the clear windows. My navy blue business dress was the only colour in sight. My diamond earring and wedding ring were sparking in the gloomy room. The light make-up I was wearing did nothing to hide the bags under my eyes.

I continued my walk. My heals going clack, clack as I took slow steps toward the ICU. The weight of my legs felt heavier then they had been so far slowing down my speed. It felt like forever. It felt like never ending. My heart beat was increasing, the anxiety increasing leaving a weird feeling in my gut.  Nothing was right, nothing could be right after all I was once again at a hospital.

I stop outside the ICU's non transparent glass doors. I couldn't lift my arm to push the door. It was like someone was holding them both down from the side. I shut both my eyes. His face flashed in my mind. "I love you" the last words he had said to me ran in my ears. A tear drop fell from my moist eyes. I took a big breath wiped the tear and pushed the door.

There to welcome me was my loving family, the rest of MY IN-LAWS. They all turned their heads and looked at me. Manorma Chichi stood closest to me a few feet away on my left with her husband. On my right stood her daughter Sheetal and a women I did not recognise in an off-white light pink saree. In her hand sleeping was a small child whose face I couldn't see. Near the door ahead were 2 people with a child who I didn't need to think twice to recognise. 

"Who called her here?" Chachi said in disgust.

"Mano leave it" her husband put his hand on her shoulder.

"Why she's..." She glared at me up and down in anger.

"We did" Chachi was interrupted by a strong dominant voice. My father in law who had just walked in behind me. 

I didn't turn to look back at him. I just walked pass them all. I could hear them all complaining behind me.

"How dare she come back?" Sheetal whined.

"Did you see what she's wearing?" Chachi said turning to look at my back.

"There was no need to call her" Chacha said to the two that had followed behind me.

"First she gives our son pain and now thinks she can just come back." Chachi said

"Our sons on his death bed and you think." Chacha now said with his voice rising.

"She'll kill him not help him..." Chachi stopped when she head a shout.

"Chachi!" Shouted the one voice that I was happy to hear. She now stood inches away from me. I couldn't get myself to look up at her. I knew what I would of see, sympathy! Something I did not want.  

I chose to keep my eyes on the door ahead that had two army officers standing at either side. Behind which was the one I had come here for my husband.

"I'm sorry you can't go in ma'am" one of the officers' stopped me by putting his arm in front of the door. 

"Excuse me!" I said in a clam tone.  

"No one's allowed in" the other officer said in a powerful tone.

"I am!" I said in a determined voice.

"Ma'am the doc..." The first officer spoke again politely.

"I'm his wife! No one in this world can stop me from seeing my husband. Do I make myself clear?" I raise an eyebrow at him "Move aside."

The officer looked at the superior who nodded, he moved aside for me. I put my hand on the handle. Ready to enter the room. Where I would see him after 2 years.  I opened the room with my eyes shut.

Everyone watched my retreating back. My emotion, my fear and my nervousness all hidden to them. All they could only see was the back of my head. They had all already tried to meet him many times with no success. They were stopped, with no choice but to hold their breaths outside the room. Waiting for any news on the beloved son of Raizada house. But in minutes of my arrival I was now with my husband in the ICU room. The speed, confidence and pride in my words and walk. Was no shock to them. It was what they always hated about me. The shock was that it was still there after all that had happened they expect a broken girl. But what they got was the old Khushi the old me. Who succeed in everything she does, just like her husband. 

There were two individuals smiling outside the room. They looked at each other, her eyes moist and face showing relief. He shut his eyes slowly for a second assuring her that everything will be fine. He then pulled her into his embrace.

"Ma! Mami is back will Mamu be okay now?" Said the young 6 year old boy stood next to them.

"Yes Akshay, he will be fine now and with us soon. He has his heartbeat back" said the man while holding onto his wife. He then looked at the two people across the other side of the corridor. Who had just entered behind me and nodded at the man thanking him which he did not acknowledge. 

pre-cap - his face was pale, colourless...

Khushi enters the room to find what???

will be sending out PMs later tonight  after I update my FF 

hopefully will also upload the character descriptions then πŸ˜•

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Did Arnav had an accident??
babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Did Arnav had an accident??

πŸ˜†nope although that would be the obvious answer by the looks of it πŸ˜‰
humz 
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
res
yes atleast i made it to second spot

well its perfect starting any ss can get

you described it beautifully

poor arnav is in hospital fighting for his life

and i am thinking maybe he attempt suicide 

and i love you too
Edited by pancakes - 11 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

---edited---

what was this πŸ˜² i didn't get anything πŸ˜•
just kidding πŸ˜† 
but yaar you said just one name πŸ˜² have you learn this think from me πŸ˜‰ i also did this with Faith πŸ€£ 
come stop blabbering and coming to the update 
Manorama and Mohar are chacha chachi and they didn't like Khushi and Sheetal also, and then i don't like them πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
you know from this chapter it sound that Khushi was and still is a stong girl a very stong one, is she like ASR, i mean i wrote my desting and all wali Khushi. 
They said that she gave pain to him πŸ˜• πŸ˜• is that possible to make Arnav suffert till this poin ke woh hopistal me baarti ho jaye, nope something else happened, but what yaar tune tho koy clue bhi nahi diya πŸ˜‘ why are you trying to make bartha whit my brain, koi bengan nahi mila kya  
the one name that you said was Aaskey, who maybe is Anjali's baby but uska husband kon hai, don't say Shayam Kamina πŸ€£ okay okay i will not bash your characters. 
Thanks for the pm that you didn't send till now πŸ˜†
Edited by HK90 - 11 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
res for my long wala note you no that i need more that one post 

--edited--

here is my hypothesis 

okay Arnav will never and ever commit sucide, yaar ASR ke image ko suit nahi karta, so no sucide, no accident, then my question is what the hell those officers where doing outside the ICU, was Arnav in the army, or was he an agent πŸ˜• πŸ˜• bohot sara confusion hai yaar πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
now you didn't even entroduced the to people who entered with Khushi, who are they, i think Payal and Aakash. 
And who was the girl that stopped chachi saying anithing futher i think she was Anjali πŸ˜ƒ
okay abb mera dimag pak gaya hai yaar no hypothesis 
one more question why the family can't enter the ICU and Khushi can πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 
Preet.Kc thumbnail
i'm hell angry that i'm  not first so this page is gonna be mine 

but i can say i didn't let anyone alse to came here 

it was hard to res all this post thanks to my best enemie the error message but it did it 

i'm the best, i'm the best 

Love you Humi and also the update too too much 

And don't you dare say this story is like other because it not i read a lot and you alredy now ho much I read  but this is different and plus when my sister is writing how can it be not different  so go for it i love the mystery till now 
Preet.Kc thumbnail
why PC is using my pingus πŸ˜‘
they are mine 

okay i forgive you just see the benner and i loved it dammit it's amazing good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ, it speak a lot πŸ‘β­οΈ
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HK90

why PC is using my pingus πŸ˜‘

they are mine 

okay i forgive you just see the benner and i loved it dammit it's amazing good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ, it speak a lot πŸ‘β­οΈ

oh thank you but i also use them while commenting sometimeπŸ˜†
Preet.Kc thumbnail

Originally posted by: pancakes

oh thank you but i also use them while commenting sometimeπŸ˜†

i was just kidding i know they are pubblic not my private property πŸ€£