Hope you like it..
sorry for the delay...
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Serendipity Of Love

Part 9 

[FLASHBACK]

He was talking them..after a while of time has been passed there was no  sign of Nupur he excused himself and went to search her.she was in the garden was talking to someone it seems rather talking she was having argument with someone..he couldn't able to stop his feet from going their and asked,"Hey guys..!! I hope I'm not interrupting..

Nupur said..shifting her gaze from the person too him,"Oh..No Mayank..not at all..well meet Varun..My fiance"

Something prick in his heart but he just shruged it off and shakes his hand wit him intoducing himself,"Hey ,I'm Mayank..I am an architect'"

Varun:Good..

Mayank:So kya baatin ho rahi thi'.May I help you..

Varun:Haan Mayank ab tum hi samjhao Nupur ko'she knows that one or the other day this community centre has to be removed and in place of it mall is going to built..

Nupur..in a little anger..:I don't care about it'

Varun:Nupur ..the company has already bought this plot...you can't do anything in this...

She turned towards other side...furiously..placing her hands across her chest 

Mayank..making her to understand the situation...:But Nupur'Varun is right..see Franker&Co. has actually has owned this place'

Nupur:So'glaring at him'he actually get scared seeing her anger and decided not to speak up first'

Varun:C'mon Nupur think practically'they had literally bought this place'and they can do..whatever they want with this'if they want to built a mall they will no one is going to stop them..

Nupur:Who are you to say this so confidently'

Mayank:Nupur see..Varun is absolutely right'

Nupur:Mayank you don't know' I mean do you have any idea..where these people will go..John Uncle never take his medicines untill and unless..I won't give him on his hand,aur Khala'har waqt unko meri zarurat rehti hain..Rajesh tauji..,Urmila Mausi,Stacy Aunt'aur kitne log yahan per jinko meri zarurat..mujhe inki zarurat hain..they are my family..and you are saying ki ye hoga..agar ye hoga to mein apne haq k liye ladungi..c'mon we also have 'human rights..we'll fight for our rights'i'll not let my home to shattered into pieces..

Varun:C'mon Nupur be practical..

Nupur:I don't want to be..

His phone rings and he excused himself saying to her,"You guys carry on ..meri ek important meeting hain'I'll catch you later'"

Nupur:Tum bhi batao Mayank kya mera in sab k liye ladna galat hain'getting little bit sentimental'yehi to meri family hain agar mein apni family k liye nahi ladungi..to fir kiske liye..kya mera ye sab karna galat hoga'

Mayank:Nahi'Nupur apne parivaar k liye fight karna koi galat baat nahi hain..

Nupur ..almost in a pleading voice':To tum hi batao Mayank'is there any other way through which I can help my family,I can save my home'

Mayank:We'll figure out..Nupur'

Nupur:They so much space..can't they make their mall in that piece of land why they need  this community center'

Suddenly an idea struck him..he asked,"Hey..Nupur kya kahan tumne'"

Not getting why suddenly he got excited and said,"Yehi ki why they need my community center in the building of their mall.."

He just laughed out'about thinking his idea..and was actually jumping on his feet..making Nupur a bit confuse she asked him,"Mayank what happen..please tell me'"

He grabbed her shoulder and said while smiling wholly,"You know how intelligent you are..?"

"What do you mean'"

"I mean what if I present my proposal of  a mall with having mall and community centre together'"

"Really..do you think they will agree to it.."

"Why not we try'you never if our proposal gets selected than you need not to leave your home and family'"

Now she too smiled with him ..clasping her hands she said,"Thank you so much Mayank'.we hardly know each other aur tum'.mere kehne per.."

"Hey Nupur don't be so modest..vese bhi mein iss mall k liye apply karne wala tha'but now I'll give a different proposal'"

"Can this be possible'"

"Ofcourse.."

"Oh..Thank you so much'"

"No..I'll accept it in one condition.."

"Yeah'"

"Whenever there will be meeting you have come with me.."

"That's it.."

"Yeas..!!! It really very important for me'will you.."

"Ofcourse..I will.."

"Okay than I'll you will tell you dates and venue of the meeting..okay'"

"Okay Mayank..and once again thank you so much'"

"You're welcome'"

Saying he bid her..but again returned to her she asked him,"What happened.."

He asked her,"Hey...!!! see if you don't have any problems will you give me your contact number...so that I could able to inform you about the date and timings of the meetings..."

Nupur :Oh sure...they exchanged their number ...he moved towards  his home as now..he knows his luck is there to help him to achieve his unreached success till now'

After towo days Mayank called her up...

"Hey Nupur 'It's me'Mayank'"

"Oh..Hy Mayank'!!"

"I hope I am not disturbing you.."

"Oh no no certainly not'tell me what happened'"

"A..Actually the meeting date has been finialzed of day after tomorrow'It's really important Nupur ..for you and as well as for me..so please..please'reachnthe office by 10'please'!!!"

She asked in shocked tone..,"Are you sure..!!! It's day after tomorrow'!!!"

"Yeah..!!! Is there any problem'"

hesitating a bit she said,"A---a no..not at all...i know how much this meeting is important for me..how could i missed it...i'll surely arrive on time..."

"Okay than see you bye..."

"bye"

Varun..in a little high tone..:C'mon Nupur..this is too much i haven't thought you'll this to me...

She said explaining him her consent,"You need to understand this...it's really really important for me..."

He said in a frustated tone,"Okay fine do whatever you want...you had never listen to me..nor you'll listen this time...for this meeting you are even agree to cancel our day out..."

She was now equally pissed that he couldn't able to understand such simple thing,"I have already told you 100 times and still saying..this meeting holds much more imporatnce in my life than  your day out..."

he said still in anger,"Do...whatever you like i am going ..i have a very important meeting...will talk you after wards..."

on the other side in the office Mayank was murmering something to himself as if he was ratofying something ,"Okay..so this white file has the proposal of the mall to be shown to Mr.Frankerz and this lime file has the proposal of the mall and the IInd innings...to be shown to Nupur...white for Mr.Frankerz...and lime for Nupur..."

While she was murmering he saw her footsteps..hiding the orignal file...he stood up on his heels..greeting her...she approached to him and greet him little bit nervously..

"Hey..."

"Hey..",glancing his watch,"...on time not bad.."

"Has the meeting started.."

"Not yet..." 

She looked at the place seeing th office while Mayank was admiring her..seeing how beautifull can a person could look..dressed in simple white shirl and grey white checks skirt...looking absolutely stunning...
he couldn't able to stop himself and said to her,""By the way have I told you ever'."

"What"

"White suits you very much'.!!! And see..today is my first meeting and you wore white", flashing his smile he assures her,"'trust me everything will go peacefully'"

She was very much touched it seems sh want to hear this only from him...,"Thanks Mayank..thanks for your support'"

"Ah..Nevermind'by the way one more thing'"

"What"

He leaned to her a bit and said,"White is my favourite colour"

She lowers her gaze somewhere she felt blush when he compliments her...he broke the silence saying,"Come I'll show you the designs..."

"Yeah..!!!"

Hope you like it...

Edited by shafy_MN - 10 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
resss
yeee i want to comment first

thanx jani

aj pallu na sahi at least tune updae dekar meri dil khush kar di

muahhh
lovem u loads

edittt

Wow shaffy –fantastic update HUN

Kya idea diye Mayank ne- loved mayor convo

Mayank was helping nupur – tats great.

Hahaha mayank wanted nupur to join him b4 meeting- why not afterall she was his lucky charm.. ab dekhte hai kya kya hote hai

Beautiful update

Loved it yaar

Keep it up

Edited by Faria. - 10 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

errr😡
main 2nd hogayi
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2