Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humayra

Great update, Di...

Uff!! Ye Varun ka entry bohot important tha kya, ek to budhdhu Mayank waise hi apne feelings ko nahi samajhta hain uper se Varun... Aur ye Varun kaisa admi hain apni fianc ki feelings koi parwa nahi hain...

Mayu ye kya kar raha hain? This is wrong...
Mayank is flirting !!!

Continue soon and thanks for the pm..
Looovvveee you*hugs*, muuuah!!

Mayank jo ker raha hin vo apne carrer ko bachane k liye..
 aur haan Varun ki entry important thi..lekin Mayank sach mein duffer hain usse abhi tak samjh mein nahi aaayaa aur nahi apne dil ki baat sunta hain vo...
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopi06

nice updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Thank you
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Thanks
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Serendipity Of Love

Part 10

[FLASHBACK]

"Mr.Sharma you may go now'"

He stood up at his place'straightening his suit he picked up his bag and was about to go when she called him from back,"Mayank'",flashing her smile to him she said,"All the best..",showing a thumbs up to him'

He reached upto her and said,"Thanks'Be here okay till I present the proposal'".She said assuring him,"Don't worry'!! You'll be finding me here sitting over here waiting for you".He smiled to her and moved towards the cabin to present the proposal'

"May I come in Sir'"

"Oh Yes..Mayank'come in.."He entered his cabin and sat on the chair infront of him when he said,"So now tell me what other magic you have stored for me'"

He confused what he is saying and asked him clearing his doubts,"Magic..!! Sir.."'when Mr.Frankerz said explaining him what he meant,"Have you forgetten that billiards game..that magical shot..OMG'!!!  you are really..really'very Good'I must say'I was so impressed with you'"

Getting why he was thanking him so much he said,"Thank you Sir..Thank you so much'.See..Sir I have brought a proposal for your new mall would like to have a look on it'"'he hadn't completed his words when Mr.Frankerz said,"Obviously'.!!! Young Man Show me'"

He took out the white file which has the proposal instead of the lime green which he had shown to Nupur and shown his proposal to Mr.Frankerz'he was keenly watching the old man sitting infront of him holding his file..glancing to each page..thoroughly'he was watching him'as if judging what is going in his mind reading his plan who was completely indulge in his proposal..sometimes gives him some ray of hope and sometimes..dies his hope'and create a dark hole there'

After studying it very thoroughly..keenly..he gave an expressionless look to Mayank..making his heart to go nervous for a while'he said placing his file on the table he said with an odd expression on his face,"Mayank..!!! your proposal is good'but'"

His one but was making his heart down..all his hopes down he said with a shaky voice,"But'what Sir..!!!"

He said with a grief in his voice,"I am sorry..but I cannot pass your proposal'".He was very hope from this project and seeing it rejecting was giving him miserable feeling'his all hopes were lost..Somewhere Nupur was equally anxious for Mayank and about his deal..she went upto the receptionist and asked,"Excuse me'can I get something to drink water or coffee'".She pointed out towards the coffee machine,"Oh,..Thank you..".

She went towards the coffee machine taking her glass of coffee when she was returning she was crossing Mr.Frankerz cabin..it was having glass window and she could easily see Mayank she wave her hand infront of him to gain his attention..he noticed a movement and moved his eyes up to see Nupur standing out there..from her actions she was asking about the hows the meeting going on'he made a face reject full face to showing..not sure right now ..not seems to have good chances'

She gave her thumbs-up to him showing everything to alright and wishing him all the best as soon as she left Mr.Frankerz glanced at his file again and said,"I think that I can consider your proposal'somewhere it seems quiet promising to me'okay make the designs and we'll see..I think you are deserving person if I'll give you a chance'you'll show something very good..".

"Absolutely Sir..!! Just give me a chance'I'll do my best.."

Putting his spects up from his nose to eyes he said,"Alright I give you a chance present the design and rest the decision would of board of directors'I'll give them the consideration of your proposal..fix the meeting from my PA okay.."

He stood up shaking his hands with him and thanking him,"Thank you Sir thank you so much.."

He patted his back and said,"All the best young man'!!"

He moved out of the cabin to give good news to Nupur..now today he had realised that she is one who'll change his luck..will convert his bad from good luck ..a second before..he was rejecting his proposal and now..her just appearance has changed his mind..has changed his career'today he seems himself a step towards his dream and all that could have happen just because of Nupur'

He reached upto her with a low face'she stood up and asked him about the meeting,"Hey Mayank'kya hua..kesi rahi'".He didn't said anything'his silence was disturbing her'she asked him scared tone,"Mayank..kya hua..bolo na Mayank kuch..kya hua unhone mana ker diya..aise chehra kyu bana rakha hain..Mayank please kuch bolo bahut darr lag raha hain..".She touched his shoulder..all this time he wasn't meeting his gaze with her..but the moment..she touched him..she looked towards her eyes..her eyes..deep eyes'showing concern and qualm at the same time..he couldn't able to hold it more and burst into huge laughter'she was confused why out of suddenly he is laughing..she asked him,"Mayank kya hua..tell me..Mayank..".

Holding his breath he said,"Oh..God..!!!" he continued furthur and said,"Nupur unhone mere proposal ko consider kerne ka failsa ker liya hain.."with that he flashed his million dollor smile to her..she was all dumbstruck..whatever he is saying is it true she asked him again confirming,"Tum ..tum sach keh rahe ho'".He held her from her shoulders and said,"Haan baba'sach'.".She closed her mouth not taking her voice out..while here were fully popped out'she said,"That's really great news'Thank you Mayank..thanks for being there for me.."

He said correcting her,"Oh No..Nupur..infact I should thank you for being there for me..infact the whole credit goes to you'"'she said,"I know..you are trying to be modest but seriously thanks'"

"Acha ab ye courtsey game khatam kerte hain..bahut thank you's humne share ker liya and you think tumhe ye baat sabse se share karni chahiye..chalo commnity centre chalte hain everyone must be waiting for us eagerly'".She nodded her head and smiled fully'saying,"Let's go.."

Indeed his luck was changing..for first time his car starts without giving any problem to him..her touch her presence'in his life is bringing the good luck to him and eradicating the evil powers from his life due to which he could able to build up his career now'they were moving towards Iind innings when Nupur abruptly shouts,"Mayank'."

He put a halt in his car..and asked in a concerned filled tone,"Kya hua Nupur tum chillayi kyu'"  

She said excitedly,"Mayank'vo dekho Ice-cream..chalo na Mayank Ice-cream kha ker celeberate kerte hain'".He was keenly watching her how happy she is'her lips touched her eyes'making her smile broad sweet..innocent..she is so nice..so unquie from others'he was glancing at her for a long time didn't noticed that she was calling him,"Mayank'"waving her hand infront of him..she called him again,"Mayank..".He came out of trance and said,"Huh'huh'".She said ,"Kya hua kahan gum ho gaye the'tumne suna mene kya kaha'".

Straightenting his face he said with a same amount of smile in his face,"Haan haan..chalo celeberate..kerte han aaj to mauka bhi hain aur dastoor bhi'".She said coming out the car,"Mayank..ye bahut zaayeda ho gaya tha..".

"Oh'.Chalo Ice-cream khate hain.."Giggling they went to the Ice-Cream vendor and opt each Cornetto chocolate Ice-cream from themselves'they were having their ice-cream when Mayank' eyes fall on her..she was enjoying every bit of ice-cream very fondly'like a small kid when he wishes for ice-cream and it got fulfilled..she was eating it very fondly he was all mesmerized to see her simple beauty.He thought in his mind,"She is so simple'so sweet'!!!Nobody can stops himself from loving her.."Suddenly he realized what his heart has said in flow of emotions..his mind corrected him saying,"She is very innocent'and he somewhere just likes hers innocence..nothing else'".

He was so engrossed in his thought tat he didn't realized his ice 'cream was melting'his chain of thoughts were broken when shook him by his shoulder..she asked him,"Mayank..!!!..Mayank..!! Kahan khoye hue ho..".He came  out of his trance and said,"Huh'kya kuch keh rahi ho tum..".She said,"Haan baba'kya hua..aisa kya dekh rahe ho..tumhari saari ice-cream melt ho gayi'".He replied to her,"Oh..!! vo bas aise hi'".After a pause he asked her,"Vese Nupur ..ek baat puchu'".She said,"Haan pucho'.".He asked what was going in his heart for a long time,"Tum itni simple kese ho'.I mean aajkal ki ladkiyaa'kitni alag..kitni selfish hoti hain..aur tum bahut innocent ...selfless sabse alag..bahut sweet ho'".She gazed him for a while wiping her face..which was a bit covered with ice-cream and said,"Mayank..tum meri tareef kar rahe ho ya fir mera mazak uda rahe..ho.."He cut her and explained him,"Trust me..Mein mazak nahi bana raha..I am just saying..it's a kind of compliment..changing his tone to playfully 'ladkiyaan to'mere compliments mein marti hain aur tumhe mazak soojh raha hain' ".She opened her mouth huge to retort him back,"Acha'aise baat hain'to jao unhi ladkiyon k pass jao..mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni'".Saying she turned around crossing her across her chest..humphing standing there'he pat his forhead and thought,"Ab maafi bhi maangni padegi'kya mein  bhi'".He walked to her so that he could face to her holding his ears he said apologitically,"I am sorry..!! mere kehne ka vo matlab nahi tha'.".She asked crookly,"To fir kya tha..".He said which somewhere made her heart thud a beat," Nupur tum bahut sweet aur simple ho sabse alag..bas aise hi rehna..bahut achi lagti ho'".She smiled to him at an instant ..that means she had forgiven him..but he didn't able to know that what made her heart flutters for a while was that when he said,"Mujhe tum aise hi achi lagti ho"'that's  the line had brought that smile on her face'

"Chale Nupur'sab k saath celeberate bhi karna..hain..".She just could able to nod her head..and they both headed towards their car moving to IInd innings.

Hope you like it...

Edited by shafy_MN - 10 years ago
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update, Di...

Nupur is truly Mayank's lucky charm... Mayank ka proposal pass ho gaya..

They had ice-cream.. Di, ye month na kuch khane ka naam maat lo.. I'm fasting naa..

Continue soon and thanks for the pm..
Looovvveee you*hugs*, muuuah!!
mayuloveu thumbnail
Amazing. Mayank is actually cheating her
 Plz continue soon