Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I like only the ONE which is *KYA HOGA NIMMO KA*. 😳 😳 It is the BEST of all, not only,when it is compared to KA but other serials tooo.Because it has a different story &.All the characters of this show are GOOD(some of them are varsha,kanta,shradha etc..).Ofcourse .NIMMO & KUNAL--they are different from others.The couple looks cute together.There acting is minnndddd bllooowwiiiinnnngggg.I am happy that this serial has been aired in star one channel. 😛 😛 [because i like this channel]
xoN3HA thumbnail
I would definitely say KHNK because it's different from Ekta's other serials. It's just a simple comedy and it doesn't have much rona dhona like all her other shows.

Kavyanjali used to be a pretty good show but now it's a complete chaos and it's not going anywhere. And KA isn't different from any of Ekta's other shows. It's about 2 lovers...just like every other show I've watched.

So I would have to say Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka is a better show
crazy_heenz thumbnail
In KHNK Eijaz luks super hot........but he sizzles more on screen with Anita n his chemistry with Sanjeeda is 🤢
Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
I have never seen KA more.....but I have seen few epis.....and I feel its very stupid(no offence).....I like KHNK....better than KA
Swapna-Mobile 😳
kavyanjaliforev thumbnail

the simple thing is tht KA and KHNK both have ejaz in it plzz don't argue so much tht u lose all ur temper there can be no comparison between KA and KHNK because comparisons are odious both the serials are doing well!!!!!!!!but i think KA the best KHNK is also good but now kunal is also starting to be a emotional guy but soham is a hip-hop type guy!!!!!!!!

Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1. It is called "kavyAnjali" ...
2. It's obvious whoever made this thread does not watch the show cuz it is an idiotic comparison to make...
Nonetheless...
3. KHNK was a nice and fresh show until it started to drag, the comedy went away and got replaced with more and more glycerine and became a very predictable storyline. At least, people had been debating till last week in the KA forum who Kavya's killer was and who Anjali would end up with 😛 KA has been more unpredictable while Nimmo has been predictable from start to finish and really really dry and boring at times.
4. Starcast of KA rocks more - In KA, we have awesome actors besides Eijaz like Hiten Tejwani, Anita, Iqbal Khan, AMRITA SINGH - FILMFARE AWARD WINNER... No one beats Amrita Singh, hands-down. And Sanjeeda has a lot to prove and work-on before she becomes even slightly tolerable.
5. We won't even mention TRP's.
6. CHEMISTRY of Eijaz-Anita - Anyone who denies this is kidding themselves. Especially after TWO JODI AWARDS - Both at ITA and STAR PLUS within months of each other, while the chemistry between Kunal-Nimmo just isn't anything to speak about.
7. Characters in Nimmo are loud and intolerable. I'll rather listen to the Nandas, no matter how lame they are as well.
8. KA has Anita and she rules 😳 and Eijaz adores, no, loooooooooooooooves her. 😳
9. KA had Hamari Adhuri Kahani, Aye Bekhabar i.e. much better music and dance sequences whereas Nimmo keeps repeating "Kal Ho naa Ho..." most of the time.
10. Naina is the most annoying character on television. More annoying than Reeva, Nirmala, Arav, Jai and his dad put together.
11. KA is the reason I have Star Plus - It HAS to be quality 😳
12. Soham rocks more than Kunal - ANY DAY.
13. Romilla is very lovable while Kantaben can sometimes get loud and annoying and the serial feels like Kya Hoga Kantaben Ka.
14. I don't spend my time watching KA by counting Anita's p***les ...unlike Nimmo ... I watch it completely mersmerized by Anita and her amazing talents.
15. Best vamp ever = Nitya Nanda, and she is sorely missed in KA for now ... No vamp in Nimmo can beat that comic b****yness
kavyas_gal thumbnail
the obvious answer to this is that kavyanjalis the best no matter what. i mean how can ne1 compare the best soap ever to another crappy soap pn star one. i read some stuff on KHNK n im sorry to say buh i tink its crap. so my vote is

[SIZE=10]KAVYANJALI 😊
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdmt319

whichever is better, Kavyanjali is ending on August 28th (replaced by Ekta's Karam Apnaa Apnaa), and Nimmo is not ending. Kavyanjali has never been able to overtake Zee's Saat Phere in TRPs in recent times, so Star decided to end its life line. likewise, Viraasat too has not been able to overtake Zee's Kasamh Se, so only time will tell how long that show will last. 😆

Like I said, you don't want to start comparing TRPs ...

Cuz while you can see KA in the TOP 10, you will see Nimmo ... heck, you won't see Nimmo.🤢🤢🤢

Besides, KA is primarily ending because Anita wants out. And get your facts right, because KA has been at No. 4 above Saat Phere recently but usually fluctuates in the Top 15.

Period.

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kkavyanjali and Nimmo are two different serials, as one's drama wiv alot of emotion, while the other is light hearted! 😛

But i guess they are getting compared becoz Eijaz Khan 😳 stars in them! And i must say he is doing fabulous job in both shows, like the charcter of kkavya/soham is sooooo lovable tht u fall in luv striaght away, 😳 😳 and the character of kunal is soooooo cute 😳 and sweet tht u just want to go ova and hug him, not forgetting the humour!!!

On the whole i hav to chosse KKavyanjli this is the serial between the two, tht shows emotion to the extend, and shows how luv really is, 😳 and wat it makes of our aspects of life! Plus the jodi of kkavyanjali aka Eijaz n Anita is hot on the heels 😳 when it cums to setting the screen on fire, 😳 which is unnoticeable in Nimmo 😕 , EVEN THOUGH ITS A GR8 SERIAL !!!

cool sweety thumbnail
i like kavyanjli much better then kya hoga nimmo ka