Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
personally i think Kavyanjali is better

mainly becuz i havent been watching nimmo as i never cud get into it as it started wen my exams were...! but obviously being a full tym eijooian lol ...i support that show....as well...but personally i think Kavyanjali is an overall favourite...!

nimmo is a nice light harted comedy withh sum great actors...! 😳 πŸ˜†
where as kavyanjali also having great actors...is a romantic luv story...based on 1 of indian televisions hottest pair:

eijoo and anita....their chemistry roks and is i think the main reason for Kavyanjali's big fan follow up!

😳 my debate is kavyanjali is the best

and nimmo - a good comedy! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ 😊

xx lika! 😳
desi_chick05 thumbnail
well...i think Kavya Anjali is better!😳  Maybe because i don't really watch KHNK much but i like it because of eijaz's character😳 although i think He suits Kavya or Soham betterπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ And i like the Eijaz-Anita pair much betterπŸ˜ƒ BEcause their chemistry is amazing!πŸ˜‰ SO that's why i think KA is way better😳
MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
goood topic πŸ‘ πŸ‘ !

ok soo LET'S SEE kavyanjali and khnk iss way different than each other one is filled with lots of sincereness whereas other one is full of laughter IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM I WILL DEFINITELY CHOOSE KHNK bec it is very unique and interesting show among all ekta's shows basicallly in ekta's show most of the time RONA DHONA happens and SAAS,BAHU AND SAJJIZ also i am not saying that in KHNK rona dhona or saas bahu jagde doesn't happen it is just it has little bit lesss than other shows inspite of all that I LIKE KUNAL'S AND NIMMO'S CHARACTER one with confused and other with sensitive THE CHARACTERS are very natural in itself soo hence PERSONALLY I LIKE KHNK πŸ˜› MOREEE THAN KAVYANJALI

devi
complication thumbnail
Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is that both shows are completely different, but that's what makes comparing them more interesting...

I have to admit that I'm a bit partial to KA because it's special to me. I watch both shows for Eijoo and that's the only reason I started watching Nimmo. Nimmo's a really good show and it is very light hearted- it has that going for it while KA gets minus 1 for being a typical drama. However, KA makes me laugh, cry, get angry, and blush all in one episode. There's just something about that show that makes it the best. It can be really redundant and annoying at times but seeing Eijaz-Anita's chemistry makes up for it. While in KHNK, I feel bad for Nimmo so I want her to get her love finally, but I can't help but pray that she realizes her true love is really Vikrant and she leaves Kunal for Natasha. A show can never be my favorite if I'm hoping for the lead pair to not be together and instead think that the hero looks great with his ex girlfriend.

The characters of both shows are great too. On one side I love Kanta bhen and my hottie Kunal but no one can compare to Kavya. He's the best, he just makes your heart weak😳 Even with his million flaws, he'll probably go down as one of my favorite characters. Soham, too, is a very interesting specimen. He's mysterious and complicated, that's very itriguing and kinda hot, lol.

Both shows are great but Kavyanjali wins. Not because it's got the masala of a typical drama because that can also be its down point, but because KA's managed to make a special place in my heart that KHNK may never be able to...
ndjha thumbnail
i find tht khnk n kkavyanjali are really diff frm each other .
u cant compare them ......
but i still like nimmo more...... coz i feel tht the show has a needed speed .... i mean pace which ka has not it is a bit slow except for the point tht both shows hv eijaz there's no point we can compare n one more thin laggin in ka is tht it has tooo many twists n really emotinal.............while khnk has many shades which is wht i lyk the most abt the show.........
so i'd say tht still i love both of them
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i noe they are both different but my favorite will alwayz be KA. KA is one show that i will never get tired of n the chemistry of Eijaz n Anita aka Kavya n Anjali is much cuter 😳 rather than Kunal n Nimmmo. KA is a beautiful show n so is KHNK but KA will alwayz be my favorite cuz itz alwayz interesting whereas KHNK has itz dull moments. 😊 Thatz y i like KA better! πŸ˜ƒ
sana_doll thumbnail
For me its Kavyanjali any day..
I can watch it even its dragging because m sorta attached to it ever since it started...
The chemistry between Eijaz and Anita is awsome and they make u fall in love wod them everydayy...love them..and amrita singh..she is an awsome actress...plus its eijaz also love kavyanjali more πŸ˜‰
sus143 thumbnail
wooww gr888 topic well its really unfair 2 compare dose 2 sopas cuz dey r gud in their own waqy and ya khnk is funny wity kinda soap wer as KA its abt 2 lovers but for me its kavyanjali any day since i saw the show first tym till den am attached to it and personally i think dis serial is the besttt!!eijaz anita ruless
miss_aries thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nimmo for sure because its got funny bits een when the story seems sad. and ppl dont die and come bac. i dont understand that.
exquisite gal thumbnail
nimmo is neday betta .. fro me that is .. i dont like the typical heavy duty drama .. i like light hearted type of comedy shows where u dont need to apply ur brains .. u can safely keep them on the side table .. πŸ˜†
it is eijaz luking betta ..
it has sanjeeda ..
i like jeniffer venget even though she has negative character .. i dont watch kasauti but still like her
kb rocks
the biggest-it's s comedy show
i like dolly thakore and dara singh

rishabh and kk are also nice ..