Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
nice topic

but i htink there is absolutely no fact to argue on...both dramaas are good in their own place and the man of both the shows, our talented eijoo, is working equally hard and gr8 in both shows....

the story well, i wud say nimmo used to ahve a gr8 storyline in its early months but if u ask me at this particualr moment kavyanjali has come to a great and very iunertesting oint now while nimmo has started follwoing the same old crappy storyline produced by ekta mai 🀒 😑

and the chemistry tht eijoo-anita share, nimmo lacks tht...sicne i don see chemistry in them which kavyanjali has

kavyanjali had a gr8 start starting when eijaz entered in march....different storyline and i m sure it will have a uniquye ending too(it better πŸ˜† )

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Definitely KHNK rocks....and KA rite now is in a mess, its just full of chaos!!!
and KHNK is more hilarious....it has a stronger and faster moving story line....also, it is more interesting and provides some relief from the regular saas-bahu stuff of all d other ekta kapoor shows!!!
razinah_mirza thumbnail
i am gonna say kya hoga nimmo ka cus its really funny n not too much of rona dhona...i mean its just a kool n a differnet show..if u compare any other show with khnk then khnk would b a new fresh story...n its like boring seeing the same people in the different show like kya hoga nimmo ka has lots of new people n this must b the second of eijaz i have watched after kkusum ...i just started watching kavyanjali now buh still its a nice show...BUT I WOULD PICK KYA HOGA NIMMO KA 😳 ..it rocks n the chemistry between nimmo n kunal is mind blowing πŸ˜ƒ
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am not good at debates...as i always lose..but who cares πŸ˜›

I like Nimmo better...b/c like everyone above who supported it said it's different...
Every other show you watch it's almost the same story...but nimmo is different...no kasmein vaadein, etc. in it...

I know the TRPs of nimmo aren't good...but that's because not everyone gets starOne...
but it you look at the Chaska Meter...KHNK has been beating KA so far if i am not wrong...
the only reason people like KA is because of the chemistry between anita and eijaz...but you have to admit it the story is messed up...I started watching KA..i liked it too..but then it just got too confusing and I stopped watching it...
tv-fan thumbnail
OMG ..What a topic..
Honestly if you had put this 2 months ago..i would say both KA and Nimmo..
but no as of today..its onlny KA..and All because of the chemistry of EIjaz and Anita..and Soham/Kavya-Anjali's devoted love for one another...
Jo koi bhi aaya...chahe woh Pammi ho, Yug ya even Shaurya...Un dono ka koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Eijaz and Anita rock!

Abot Nimmo...uff this serial is going way opposite in the direction it satrted..atleast KA has sticked to being a family drama...
KHNK...main sab log gayab ho jaate hain..Kabhi oscar to kabhi Nimmo ki maa...And to top it off..Kunu baby has lost his charm..he's not confused any more..Kanta ben hardly cracks a joke anymore..and that Natasha..besharm aurat...has her eyes on her so called friend's husband😑
~Leena
Edited by tv-fan - 17 years ago
jingle thumbnail
i am going to say its khnk which rocks πŸ‘ , coming to to KA i hardly watch it, khnk is a fun filled show even though teh humor in the show has dried up πŸ˜• coming to TRP's khnk can't be blamed for poor trp's as it comes in starone which not available in all parts of india
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
if this topic was created 2-3 months my answer would have been very different to the one im gonna give today here

Ever since the death of Kavya i have found the serial not to be of the same quality nor rate as it was before in my opinion the serial and dropped down a little thats not to say that im not a fan of it though i love the character of soham but his portrayal of kavya is not totally like kavya and he is what made the serial. Kavya was the soul of the serial in my opion the serial was about him although eijoo is still protraying the role of kavya i feel that spark has gone now from the serial which made me love it at one time.

this is why i would say that i like nimmo much more for one the storyline is freesh for me now i have not seen KA from the beginning so i would not no about the past scenes for me i watched both from about the same time therefore i can rate them equally i think kunu's character we can relate more to since there are real life people that are like that flirts but with a gud heart the overall nature of nimmo is uplifting and one usually enjoys and feels better after watching it with all the antics. For once a story is faced paced and not going at snails race like ekta usually does, whic makes me like this serial even more.  I think also that Eijoo and Sanjeeda have a quirky chemistry and they are fin to watch i watch a serial to pass time and for enjoymeant and right nimmo nimmo is the one filling both the quotas

howver thats not to say that KA does not have ts gud points though Soham is Hoxy and his interactiion with anjali is electrical u can really see the chmistry bewtn the two of them i guess that more to do with the number of years they have worked together i guess they are now comfortable in each others presence. The thing that making me shift towards nimmo is the stroyline the who killed Kavya has been going on for ssssoooo long now that ive kinda lost interest in the serial now i read the updates and on occasion see the video but will start seeing them on the last week since i know ekta and she done reveal much neways

However nimmo does have its occasional bad points i mean the usual vamps of ekta whom are trying to spilt up the lead couples are very mcuh evident in nimmo as well but there is sort sort of humour attched to their actions as well which u dont really see in KA so in that case even the repittive storylines are somewhat unique in the way that it has been protrayed and shown to the audience.  Even though u hate the vamps so split them up u have to somewhat enjoy watching them as well since their plans slip up spectacularly. KA to me right now has become the same as KGGK and KTH, in the sense that Anjali is with Soham to find out the truth about Kavyas murder.

its sad for me to say that KA is not top on the list for me now but its more to do with the rate the stroyline is going rather then anything to do with the chaarcters and actors i like to see things happening in a serial which does not happen quick enuff in KAEdited by MainEkHasina - 17 years ago
Eynem thumbnail
well i love kya hoga nimmo ka..kavyanjali has lost it touch now it is like every other saas bahu drama where the character dies then cums back to life whereas KHNK is still funny n a light comedy
Raindrop thumbnail
I Love Both Shows But Kavyanjali atm Hasn't really Put Me Towards The Storyline Neither Has It Really Put me in the mood anymore..Way way Too Confusing..Now? How can a Dead Person Come Alive Again?? When Kavya Died In Anjalis Arms? πŸ˜•
Kavyanjali did start off as two lovers, but now because of this 'so called twist' Its just messed up the whole plot?..And Now Suddenly him being missing..Hes back and Now Hes Suddenly the bad guy?? I know Eijaz Looks Amazing With Anita But If the Plot and Storyline atm isn't good then nothing looks good in that serial anymore..and I prefer Eijaz Without Glasses..He Looks Older In Glasses...And DIDN'T SOHAM AND ANJALI FAKE THEIR MARRIAGE? WHAT IS THAT THEN?

I really Love Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, I could never get tired watching it...It doesn't drag..And with Nimmo I find her very unique from everyone else..I know with the Pony seems really basic, but she just rocks..How she feels about Kunal!
And Eijaz Seems alot more included as Kunal because Kunals Just Too Cute and Too Cool!!!! Eijaz has really put it all in Kunal!
I Like KK and Kantaben aswell! Sooo Funny! And With the Other Serials..They're ALWAYS CRYING..I'm sick of seeing tears in everyones eyes...If I wanna cry, I wanna cry out of laughter!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Anjali-x-
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
Hi there
dont really come into this segment rush straight into the Kasamhse forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜† this debate just struck me...so heres my response

firstly in Ekta's serial industry, there are so many serials that are heavy on the heart i mean emotionally draining, and Kanyanjaili is one of them after kavya's death it all went a bit hectic..with all these emotional dramas we as the viewers needed something different something fresh faced that would be light on the heart yet humourous and in stepped kya Hoga Nimmo ka..i dont think i have ever laughed do much at a drama serial it really is brilliant, the actors re great the plot is awsome it isn't too depressing (however if Ekta doesnt get rid of nats it will turn into ever other soap) so my vote goes to Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka..mainly because it's a change, it's such a shame it's not aired in the UK...after watching all these soaps i have to say Ekta has creatd to very rare and special diamonds with Kasamhse and Kya Hoga Nimmo ka..
Edited by **Tinkerbell** - 17 years ago