Users

Frequent Posters

Preet78 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka Always. I love this showπŸ‘
sadsunzarsum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kavyanjali kavyanjali kavyanjali kavyanjali kavyanjali and last but not least kavyanjali
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great topic!!!πŸ‘

well both programmes are as different as chalk and cheese lool!πŸ˜†

kya hoga nimmo ka positves are: it is a great show! very light comedy is shown and its got the sexy, cute, hot kunal!😳 the negatives are: that there isnt alot of chemistry shown between kunal and nimmo!πŸ˜• which makes it very very very boring for the audience that like both comendy and romance!πŸ˜• also that wen i first started watchng this programme i felt it was very very boring......buh den after like 3 months or so i got intrested in itπŸ˜›.......and also that the story is very simple and predictable!πŸ˜†

kavyanjali: i have been watching kavyajali since i think 4 months or so!😳 and wen i started to watch it i was sooooooo confused at the beginning lol buh den i pcked up and understood the story!πŸ˜‰ i den started to watch it regularly and today its wun of my fav shows!!!!😳 the story, the characters, the plot.....everyfing is jus superb!πŸ‘.......above all there are many twists n turns and there is great chemistry between kavya and anjali!πŸ‘......the story is very complex buh its also as intersting!πŸ‘......after waching every show i get eager to watch the next one! lol........πŸ˜‰

for me its kavyanjali!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

it is the best out of the both shows!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmo 4 sure..becoz Its a very diff love story and it has humor, sadness and that makes it very intesting
qazplm thumbnail
I have to say Kavyanjali in which way or the other.....ok,let's take each show seaparately-

I'm really biased when it comes to KA as it is very special to me.It's a show that I really connect to.Watching it for the sake of an actor is totally different.I fell in love with this show because I love the character of Kavya.I think he's the most beautiful character ever created. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ....For me,KA is PERFECT....I love the sets,the cast,the songs,the beautiful story........and the amaing chemistry between the lead pair πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ......I think it's the perfect package......also,I beleive it's kinda different from Ekta's K-serials.....unlike her other shows,this one has a comedian in it......the main girl hasn't married more than once....and till now the main leads are in LOVE 😳 😳 .....Overall,I think is the best show......although the plots can get really stupid but at the end of the day......it still makes me watch it πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Now KHNK is a totally different show........it is supposed to be comedy.......which is a trademark for K-serials πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ........I must say it started out very well......the first four months were hilarious.....it was one of the most loved shows......it had comedy,great acting and great comic timing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .....other than that,the thing is I couldnt really relate to the characters very well ....I beleive they weren't really well-plotted.....so that's the reason I'm not addicted to KHNK......but I must say,it's a very good show compared to other K-serials πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by qazplm - 17 years ago
qazplm thumbnail

Originally posted by: complication

Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is that both shows are completely different, but that's what makes comparing them more interesting...

I have to admit that I'm a bit partial to KA because it's special to me. I watch both shows for Eijoo and that's the only reason I started watching Nimmo. Nimmo's a really good show and it is very light hearted- it has that going for it while KA gets minus 1 for being a typical drama. However, KA makes me laugh, cry, get angry, and blush all in one episode. There's just something about that show that makes it the best. It can be really redundant and annoying at times but seeing Eijaz-Anita's chemistry makes up for it. While in KHNK, I feel bad for Nimmo so I want her to get her love finally, but I can't help but pray that she realizes her true love is really Vikrant and she leaves Kunal for Natasha. A show can never be my favorite if I'm hoping for the lead pair to not be together and instead think that the hero looks great with his ex girlfriend.

The characters of both shows are great too. On one side I love Kanta bhen and my hottie Kunal but no one can compare to Kavya. He's the best, he just makes your heart weak😳 Even with his million flaws, he'll probably go down as one of my favorite characters. Soham, too, is a very interesting specimen. He's mysterious and complicated, that's very itriguing and kinda hot, lol.

Both shows are great but Kavyanjali wins. Not because it's got the masala of a typical drama because that can also be its down point, but because KA's managed to make a special place in my heart that KHNK may never be able to...

lol kajalπŸ˜†............but true say,I agree with youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by qazplm - 17 years ago
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for me its kkavyanjali, its so different from most things i wotch and its a touching drama. which focuses truly on kkavyanjali. there is less family problems πŸ˜†
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like all of you I too have gone thru phases of having a favorite show. And while I used to love KAvaanjali until Kavya's death i am totally turned off it today. Ekta once again has proved that if you drag a show on too long it gets incredibly stale and monotonous. The story is twisted like a pretzel with characters turning postive negetive at the drop of a hat...no ryhme or reason and the once talked about chemistry between Eijaz and Anita has lost it's charm.

Kya Hoga Nimmo ka is definaely my current favorite. It
was a breath of fresh air when it first started with it's wit humor and straight forward story. I love that it gave us a younger more carefree and fun couple.
Kunal is someone I'd fall in love with while Kavya is
someone I'd fall a sleep on. Although i have to admit it has moments when it digresses into typical Ekta style. But by far it's still free of melo drama and other ridiulous Ekta plots. Hopefully Nimmo doesn't turn into one of Ekta's other heroines....she's more real.

Now how long will it last? lets hope Ekta lets Nimmos
story end beutifully...and doesn't drag it to a limping end like my old favorite Kavanjali.

Gia
desirocks thumbnail

nice topic yaar

well i think kya hoga nimmo ka is better

kavyanajli is a story abt 2 lover s n in every daily soap there r two lovers n they love each other alot n whats the difference in kavanjali n other soaps. in kavyaanjali there is alot of drama goin on n lots of rona dhona n many twiists n turns. storyline is being draaged. it is jus like any typical soap where the main character that is kavya dies n then later some1 like him comes in their life.its very predictible story

well whereas nimmo is different 4m other shows. it doesnthave all that typical twists n turns n heavy rhona dhona. its a simple yet special show. its story is not predictible n whereas the chemistry goes it is their.this show has humor , good story, intrestin, never gets bore of it n every epi has somethin new init. it is not same as a typical soap.nimmo has better ratings 2 minno is better than KA .

Edited by desirocks - 17 years ago
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok rite now a quick post kavyanjali!!!!!! eijoo's n anita's jodi totally rox n sets fire to the screen yaar !nimmo is good as well but in my opinion kavyanjali is the best !