~|| Gagan Malik /Ram Appreciation Thread - 2||~

Posted: 11 years ago
             ~Jai Shree Ram~
                                                 Link To Thread~1
                                                         Thread ~1
Animated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heartPulsing floating moving heart animation

Gagan Malik TV Actor:Gagan MalikAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heart

Gagan Malik popular Indian Television Actor. Gagan started his career by bagging cameo roles in various Indian Television shows,on most popular channels. Gagan Started his career with Kumkum Ek Pyaara Sa Bandhan on star Plus then after few shows on different channels,he ultimately got to play the lead role in Zee's new serial, Saath Banaayenge Ek Aashiyaan. Gagan Malik essays the role of Buddha in the movie Siddharth -The Buddha. Currently,Gagan Mailk will be seen as Ram in Ramayan on Zee TV.role of Buddha in the movie Siddharth -The Buddha. Currently,Gagan Mailk will be seen as Ram in Ramayan on
 Zee TV.

Gagan Malik Biography:Gagan Malik

Gagan Malik hails from Delhi and born on 29th Feburary. Gagan Malik popular Indian Television Actor. Gagan started his career by bagging cameo roles in various Indian Television shows,on most popular channels. Gagan Started his career with Kumkum Ek Pyaara Sa Bandhan on star Plus. Gagan Malik did a important role in Star One's, Shakuntala and then was being signed for Pearl Grey's Riston se Badi Pratha on Colors. He bagged his first ever lead role in Zee's new serial, 'Saath Banaayenge Ek Aashiyaan'.Gagan Malik essays the role of Buddha in the movie Siddharth -The Buddha. 

Personnel Profile:Gagan MalikAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heart

Name: Gagan Malik
Birthday: 29th Feburary 
Place Of Birth: Delhi,India
Height: 5 feet 11 inch(approx)
Current residence: Mumbai
Religion: Hindu

Debut Serial: Kumkum Ek Pyaara Sa Bandhan Current Serial: Ramayan Zee TV

Animated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heart

Gagan Malik relates to Ram:

Gagan Malik is making his comeback on small screen after a break with the divine role of Lord Ram in Zee TV's Ramayan. While casting any of such legendary character, the casting director always notices the looks and body posture of an actor as to whether it would match the character or not. They also judge the actor's personality, his voice, the divineness that is needed in such character and only then they will finalise the actor. The casting for the role was going on since three months and they didn't left anyone from the television industry for the auditions. Finally Gagan Malik got this oportunity to play Lord Ram for this he too has to go through many look tests. He shares" I still remember when I was decked up in Ram's get up, I could see a sparkle and positive response in everyone's eyes on those who were present at the moment." Few of the qualities which he likes in his Lord Ram are firstly, truthfulness,secondly, the 'dharma' and last, but not the least, his belief was that having only one wife makes a real man. And this Ram aka Gagan Malik is also married and have his Sita who is very supportive and therefore he don't have to worry about any kind of controversies
Gagan MalikAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heartAnimated picture of color changing Valentines heart
Pulsing floating moving heart animation

Please follow some simple rules which is no more than courtesy in this thread. Please keep it clean, dignified and decent.

1. Please do not bash Gagan or any other actor on this thread, they all have earned their place in the show.

2. Please do not compare other shows and other actors or use derogatory comments about him or any other actors, creatives or the Production House. After all its they who entertain us.

3. Please do appreciate the efforts of all the cast and crew. 
4. No name calling to ANY of the casts however small, not so famous or not so beautiful ( in your eyes) they may be. The fact remains that they have earned that role and place in the show...

Must join the Fanclub of Gagan-

Pulsing floating moving heart animation
Edited by luminous02 - 11 years ago
New AT.
Good.
And Ritz, those dancing girls in your post.
Super cute.
Congrats On The Second AT.
Originally posted by superdil19

oh wow so cute lovely
This Is My Serial With Gagan. And I Must Say His Very Cute and Charming. As Shri Ram. ❤️
Yup.
Can't Wait For More Upcoming Episodes.
Jai Shri Ram. (:
                                                                  Jai Shree Ram
                                                         Gagan malik as lord Rama

I Don't Know.
The Forum Is Empty.
Originally posted by superdil19

oh chalo koi to mila

😆😆😆
Where can I go leaving my friends?