Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

Kristin, you look after your back.   Have a look at my novel ðŸ˜ƒ

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hira-Xarina-Akhtar-ebook/dp/B00E8I90S8

I will and I did look at it. And there stands that I could get a printed copy but I don't find where I can order one. So I was still waiting on it. But if there is not going to be one soon. I will buy it for my kindle
Ichangedit thumbnail

Thanks Kristin. It equates to 21kg.  I got the conversion wrong to start with. 

😲😲😲 Wow that is really a hell of a lot. So well done 😊 I am sure you feel really great now
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ichangedit

I will and I did look at it. And there stands that I could get a printed copy but I don't find where I can order one. So I was still waiting on it. But if there is not going to be one soon. I will buy it for my kindle

Kristin you could get it from the mardibooks website or direct from me.  I am going to set up a paypal account to receive payments.  So far I have got my local water stones branch to stock it.  Trying to get other book shops to stock it is not easy. ðŸ˜•
Xarina thumbnail

😲😲😲 Wow that is really a hell of a lot. So well done 😊 I am sure you feel really great now

Thanks.  I feel amazing and it is so exciting to buy clothes off the peg.  Hubby going was the best thing for me ðŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail

Kristin you could get it from the mardibooks website or direct from me.  I am going to set up a paypal account to receive payments.  So far I have got my local water stones branch to stock it.  Trying to get other book shops to stock it is not easy. ðŸ˜•

Okay. So on mardibooks I just found a link to the amazon page. But if I could order direclty from you that would be great as well. Just a question do I need a paypal account for that too?
Ichangedit thumbnail

Thanks.  I feel amazing and it is so exciting to buy clothes off the peg.  Hubby going was the best thing for me ðŸ˜†

It really sounds like it 😃 Glad you feeling so great. Whole new life as it sounds 😉
Xarina thumbnail

Okay. So on mardibooks I just found a link to the amazon page. But if I could order direclty from you that would be great as well. Just a question do I need a paypal account for that too?

I think so.  I have been buying some beautiful bracelets from Australia and set one up to make the payments.  As long as you have a credit card.  All I need to do will be to send you an invoice.  If you pm me your email address as soon as I am set up I can let you know. 
Xarina thumbnail

It really sounds like it 😃 Glad you feeling so great. Whole new life as it sounds 😉

November 2011 was the turning point and also it is thanks to you lot and the others on IF. 
Ichangedit thumbnail

I think so.  I have been buying some beautiful bracelets from Australia and set one up to make the payments.  As long as you have a credit card.  All I need to do will be to send you an invoice.  If you pm me your email address as soon as I am set up I can let you know. 

But haven't got a credit card. I only have an EC card and I think they don't take those Well than I will buy the kindle edition. A reason to use that again 😊
Ichangedit thumbnail

November 2011 was the turning point and also it is thanks to you lot and the others on IF. 

Always glad to help someone to start a new life 😃 I am really happy that everything is working out for you