Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish912 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
U are an exceptional writer bas.. Amazing .. Fully enjoying the story ...kk got to go ..have to read ..
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Constipation? Really? πŸ€£
That was E.P.I.C.

They skillfully avoided further talks about their rishta at the mandir but did they actually think that they're off the hook? *smiles evilly* Ek baar jo Raizadas ne commitment kardi, toh phir voh chotey ki bhi nahi sunte..πŸ˜† They won't forget it so easily. Yeh rishta pakka hoke rahega :P

Some questions for Arnav-ji-

1. 'Our Di' kya hai? Yeh 'Our Di'

2. Why does it matter if Khushi was cooking? She's just a fake girlfriend no?

3. Why do you touch your 'fake girlfriend' at every opportunity? 

4. Break up? Kyuuunnn? πŸ˜²

Aakash is having fun at the expense of his Bhai and Bhabhi. I'm still waiting to read about the mystery of his Lucknow trips πŸ˜ˆ

The most funny character in this FF is- Anjali *claps* The way you write her dialogues and everything, just makes me laugh. Don't know why but her sweet , over the top and highly melodramatic gestures make me laugh πŸ˜†

And you're right about the picking up thing. If someone picks me up like that then I'd stop walking on my feet 

...Doctor... thumbnail
Chapter 8

The funniest chapter so far. I was laughing like a maniac when I read the 'reasons' for their breakup. Looked like they were patching up rather than breaking up πŸ˜†

I loved the way Khushi told him that she would break up with him. That's the spirit. Go Khushi! Unfortunately for them and fortunately for us, they didn't get to break up with each other. Did they really think that they can break up over something as petty as pakoras? πŸ˜†

Do they love each other or what. They are all praises for each other and those shy looks & winks are too much to digest. Yeh kya ho raha hai? Huh? πŸ˜³

I start laughing at the mention of Aakash. Bechara lands in trouble if he keeps shut & lands in more trouble if he opens his mouth. Phas gaya bechara :P

Now that Khushi has a valid reason for breaking up, what will Arnav do?
...Doctor... thumbnail
Chapter 9

All four of them (Arnav, Khushi, Aakash, La) know each other personally and professionally. How can they not talk about their personal life while working? Anyway, I love their office scenes. Aakash and La are always glaring, smiling, laughing at Arnav Khushi & Arhi are busy staring at each other. Now that sounds fun, doesn't it? 

And the 'I love you' part was the best. Why couldn't he say that he didn't love her? Why? Tells tells πŸ˜†

Everybody has a problem with NK. Why so? I love NK. Period. Reasons:

1. NK made Arnav jealous.

2. Lavanya likes NK.

3. NK like Lavanya and they'll make a cute Dimple jodi πŸ˜†

4. Arnavji and Nanhe-ji have a similar pet name.

5. Arnav addressed Khushi as 'sweetheart' because of NK.

6. Arnav accepted Khushi as his wife in front of his crazy family. All because of NK. Bhabhi means what? It simply means that she's Arnav's wife, doesn't it? :P

And Aakash knows Payal *rubs hands in glee* Lucknow trips. Payal in Lucknow. Gupta surname. It's not hard to connect the dots. So when will he spill the beans? πŸ˜³

...Doctor... thumbnail
Chapter 10

Mushy mushy Senorita! πŸ˜†
This was such a cute and mushy chapter.

I loved the way you wrote about the contrast in their hobbies. Their hobbies match their respective characteristics & I realized it just now, after reading 'In remembrance of..' 

So Khushi made an 'Arnav' jalebi. The way she described it was β˜ΊοΈ And Arnav is no less. He sneaked into her house just because she didn't answer her phone? Iss unnamed concern ko kya naam doon? 

Both of them are such idiots. They touch, hold, hug, kiss and blush at every opportunity but refuse to acknowledge the fact that there is something between them. Hmph! Pagal hai par cute hai πŸ˜³

Yes! Yes! Yes! *dances around the house* Buaji saw them hugging and Raizadas are coming with the shagun tomorrow. They can't do anything now. Yeh shaadi hokar rahegi.. 
...Doctor... thumbnail
I farak you dammit! β€οΈ

What a hilarious chapter! HP watching HP. NK getting scared of stalker Buaji πŸ€£ Hai re nandkishore! 
And I still remember Cedric's death. I cried like a baby. I loved Cedric. Loved him πŸ˜­  But you had me in splits with HP joke πŸ˜†

Raizadas are weird. Period. 
They actually got dressed, arranged for gifts and shagun at midnight. Are they so desperate to get their chotey married? Well obviously they are. 

Aakash and Payal love each other  They're seeing each other since forever. And nobody knows. And Aakash went to Lucknow for his beloved. And they are having an apate affair. Bravo! 

Why doesn't Arnav answer Khushi's questions? Kyun farak padta hai? I knew he won't answer. Ullu da pattha!

Everything was done. Shagun exchanged, parents were informed, Diwali announcement then why did Khushi put a full stop to everything? Why? I hope Arnav will always shut her up like that πŸ˜³ 
Edited by ...Doctor... - 10 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
read ch 7 ..😲 omg ..break upwa πŸ˜†  lol bt when were thy in relation .. lol... runs off to read ch 8 ..

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
rofl what a break up .. were they confessing or fighting πŸ˜† ch 8 donewa 
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
She looked at the jaleibi that she had just fried and covered her mouth to not let the loud gasp out. She had written 'Arnav' as a jaleibi and it was turning into a delicious, handsome, powerful shade of golden orange. Urggh... she was describing the jaleibi or him?

loved this part πŸ˜†
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
read it again .. must say

arrey wao kya baat hai πŸ‘