Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting! Hope it's not too soon! 
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

chapter 7 
loved it simply loved it 
Omg he said that buaji ad costipation πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² i can't believe ASR using a ward like this, but i love your Arnav it's simply amazing 
it was damn funny, mamaji warning mamiji was simply superb 
i loved the nok jok between Anjali and Shyam πŸ˜†
what he said he need to brock up with her and se said he can't πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Preet.Kc thumbnail

chapter 8

simply superb Aakash spill the beans and they were not able to even broke up this reminded me abotu a story that i read few months ago πŸ˜†
i loved when they said those beautiful words for each other it was simply amazing and the way they were controlling their hearts was superb. 
wow what a excuse she invented πŸ˜† he didn't said ILU πŸ˜†
Preet.Kc thumbnail

chapter 9 
The work discussion at AR was really funny loved it they are behaving like GF and BF i simply loved that, and alredy said i loved you, when he asked the question to her  πŸ˜‰
NK's entry wow i simply loved it 
he came for DDLG πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but poor he is plan got interruped a couse of Arnav, i simply loved the way he said she is my shweetheat πŸ˜³
Preet.Kc thumbnail

Chapter 10

this was the best chapter simply all romantic one 
i loved when he said you have to make jalebis just with my name it was simply too cute and when they hugged and he said that they should brock up soon and she agreed it simply too romantic why this two can't see what we are seeing love
Preet.Kc thumbnail

Chapter 11

NK is too much how can he behave like that πŸ˜† btw i too like Harry Potter πŸ˜† in some punjabi movies they call him Harry Putter πŸ€£ okay now stop of my craziness and continue with the comment, i was right that Aakash was going to Laknow for his better half, and taht he goes to brok her fast too, and he should be happy both bothers married in the same house it's simply amazing, in this way the will ask help to each other to see their loved ones πŸ˜† 
kyon farak parta hai, such mein kyon farak parta hai i simply loved every time she asked it and he never replied. 
Superb update 
Loved it too too much 
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I so farak this story! Its delightful, how with every chapter you manage to make us smiling, thinking of the old episodes. And the end for this update was fantastic.  Dhakdhak inducing, if I may add πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome chapter 7 Loved it both are so funny making excuses so funny loved it ALOT!!!
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 8
oh god! these two are just what can I say... yaar lolz they r thinking of break up but cant make an excuse for this...
the best part was when both told the family that

"He says I am not beautiful enough for him"

"She says I am heartless and ruthless"

and then they told the otherwise and lolz she said she was fighting coz he didnt say her I love u man its so cute
loved it SaiyuπŸ‘
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Better late than never...
Congratulations fir the new thread. ...