Aishwarya Sakhuja replaces Rati : Read MOd Note

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Please use this thread to discuss the replacement and voice your grievances. No attack on rati or any other actors, or bringing other HD issues or plain namecalling is  allowed here. This is just a FYI note.

Aishwarya Sakhuja replaces Rati Pandey

Actress Rati Pandey aka Indira of 'Hitler Didi', was almost finalised as the hostess of the upcoming dance reality show, 'India's Dancing Superstar'. However, the deal fell through and the channel replaced her with actress Aishwarya Sakhuja, who is also hosting 'Shriman vs Shrimati' on the same channel. 

While the production sources allege Rati was replaced because of her tantrums and diva attitude, the actress claims otherwise. She says, "I was informed of my ouster last evening and that too, when I called up the channel to enquire about the shoot. I had received the contract papers and almost signed it. It seems the production house had informed the channel that I hadn't given them time for the workshop, which isn't true. I had visited actor Mohit Malhotra  the male host of the show  on his set for rehearsals as he was shooting. But on day four of the workshop, I was informed that Mohit has gone abroad. I had blocked my dates for the show and adjusted the shoot of my daily soap accordingly. The channel told me that they had asked the production house to inform me four days ago. Had I not contacted the channel, I wouldn't have known about the development."
Aishwarya didn't revert to our text message.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Aishwarya-Sakhuja-replaces-Rati-Pandey/articleshow/19398060.cms

Slip between cup and lip for Rati Pandey

Although it was her first attempt at hosting a show, it seems actress Rati Pandey has to wait a little longer in getting the opportunity to do so. As in formed earlier Rati Pandey was finalized to host the dance reality show "India's Dancing Superstar" and was quite excited to have bagged the offer.

However the latest news is about Rati getting replaced by Aishwarya Sakhuja who will now be seen sharing the stage with her co-host Mohit Malhotra. There are two versions of the reasons for Rati being replaced by the channel with both the parties blaming each other for the fiasco.

While the channel has claimed about Rati's high handed and unprofessional behavior being the reason for her ouster, Rati on the other hand has put the blame on the production house about passing wrong information to the channel about her not devoting enough time for attending the workshop of the reality show, which Rati claims is totally false. Whatever the reasons, Rati has lost out to her first hosting experience.

http://www.filmitown.com/2013/04/06/slip-between-cup-and-lip-for-rati-pandey/

Aishwarya Sakhuja replaces Rati Pandey as the host of India's Dancing Superstars!

Just a day before it was heard that actress Rati Pandey aka Indira of Hitler Didi, was almost finalized to host the upcoming dance reality show on Star Plus, India's Dancing Superstar. 

But the latest buzz now states that the deal has got cancelled as she has been replaced with actressAishwarya Sakhuja, who is also hosting Shriman vs Shrimati on the same channel. Reasoning over the sudden change, channel states that Rati comes with starry airs and it is difficult to deal with her tantrums. However, Rati said, "I was informed of my ouster last evening and that too, when I called up the channel to enquire about the shoot. I had received the contract papers and almost signed it. It seems the production house had informed the channel that I hadn't given them time for the workshop, which isn't true. 

I had visited actor Mohit Malhotra ' the male host of the show ' on his set for rehearsals as he was shooting. But on day four of the workshop, I was informed that Mohit has gone abroad. I had blocked my dates for the show and adjusted the shoot of my daily soap accordingly. The channel told me that they had asked the production house to inform me four days ago. Had I not contacted the channel, I wouldn't have known about the development."

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What ðŸ˜¡, if its true than ðŸ¤¬ Edited by Nana101 - 11 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Production house is so so ...i hate them . I am glad she called the channel and was informed about it . How can the production house  be that irresponsible ????...how bad di must have felt ...when she came to know...they were supposed to tell her 4 days ago and they told her today...and so many articles on it...they were just trying to get popularity for the show . I hate the PH. Will never ever watch anything related to this PH .
Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This sucks big time! WTH! ðŸ¤¢ 

"I was informed of my ouster last evening and that too, when I called up the channel to enquire about the shoot. I had received the contract papers and almost signed it. It seems the production house had informed the channel that I hadn't given them time for the workshop, which isn't true." The media should get their facts right before publishing so many articles. Damn...I hate this! This PH sucks big time! Feel bad for Rati and her fans. We were all so excited about this and now the happiness is taken away from us instantly.  I feel like crying right now. ðŸ˜­

Thanks for sharing the bad news Nikhila! ðŸ¤—
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
disgusting behaviour by the production house or chnnl...whoevr...n its v good tht rati exposed thm...
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dnt knw wat 2 say 😡 dis is so unprofessional on d ph's part...if we r feeling so bad imagine wat Rati must b feeling...my best wishes 2 her...nw who cares 4 IDS 🤢
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti_17

I dnt knw wat 2 say 😡 dis is so unprofessional on d ph's part...if we r feeling so bad imagine wat Rati must b feeling...my best wishes 2 her...nw who cares 4 IDS 🤢

Yes, RP must be feeling very low right now. :/ All the best for her future endeavors! This PH is seriously the definition of unprofessionalism and stupidity. Pfffhh! ðŸ¤¢
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Whttt! How can they do this if its true RP doesn't  deserve such crap show
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
they do not know how to do their jobs properly, so they say that people throw tantrums. first do your part rightly
as far as it goes Rati, she will be fine. these rumors can not hurt her or her talent. 
TFS nikhi
yu-know-who thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
how can they do this???😭😭😭...