Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
do not watch this type of PH's shows... unprofessional attitude is not shown by Rati but by the PH .. since she is in the industry for a long time and everyone knows her.. PH is totally unprofessional in replacing her...

boycott all their shows friends
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lats22

do not watch this type of PH's shows... unprofessional attitude is not shown by Rati but by the PH .. since she is in the industry for a long time and everyone knows her.. PH is totally unprofessional in replacing her...

boycott all their shows friends

yes you know if they decided to replace Rati why they released article about her hosting thing in place and they published this news just in one day gap ...

shoot start nahin huvaaa and Rati contract sign nahin kiya then how can they know about Rati professionalism that they are pointing finger at her... this is really fishy

i think PH has money problems i guess they cannot afford Rati so they just want some bahana thats all and by publishing about Rati hosting they can get some publicity and replacement sure will catch many people attention. +ve or -ve any publicity is a publicity in their sense. I hope they pay for what they did, really what do PH people thing as they are giving money and producing whatever crap they say stars will accept and people will believe 😡 🤬

proud of Rati that she expose them 👏

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

yes you know if they decided to replace Rati why they released article about her hosting thing in place and they published this news just in one day gap ...

shoot start nahin huvaaa and Rati contract sign nahin kiya then how can they know about Rati professionalism that they are pointing finger at her... this is really fishy

i think PH has money problems i guess they cannot afford Rati so they just want some bahana thats all and by publishing about Rati hosting they can get some publicity and replacement sure will catch many people attention. +ve or -ve any publicity is a publicity in their sense. I hope they pay for what they did, really what do PH people thing as they are giving money and producing whatever crap they say stars will accept and people will believe 😡 🤬

proud of Rati that she expose them 👏

I hope it gets the lowest  trp.. Rati Di love you Angel , so many things comes n goes , with God grace you will find a way better show than this , I will not watch such a show , who's PH backstapp ppl , you shell rot in hell PH .

Love you Rati Di 
Love you Rati Di 
Love you Rati Di 
Love you Rati Di 
Love you Rati Di 
Ratidiisbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'M CURSING THE PH ALL THE WAY THROUGH. THEY SHOULD ROT,ROT,ND ROT LIKE HELL. RATI DESERVES A BETTER SHOW!!! Edited by Ratidiisbest - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Well its the production house's loss. Rati jaise well spoken, bindaas host toh unko milne se rahi. I am just hoping Rati gets a WAY bigger show to host and inka show flop ho jaye 😆 ... although I like Moht Malhotra a lot but I doubt him and Aishwariya can do what him and Rati could've done. Rati jitni grace aur style se baat karti hai woh aur kisi mein kaha. BOO to you PH, your loss .. BIG LOSS ! 🤢