Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonuluvsmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WTH...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!! 🀬 πŸ˜‘
Y DO DEY ALWAYS DO DIS??????????????N IT ALWAYS HAPPENS WID OUR RATI...!!!!!!
i was going 2 watch dis stupid show jst coz of rati n nw...g2h...!!!!who wil watch dis...!!!!
there were i thnk more dan 7 articles abt rati hosting it...!!!!!!
it was jst 4 d sake of publicity...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jst hate d PH...!!!!!!!!!!!😑
n i wish n hope dat no rati fan watches DIS CRAP...!!!!!!!!!
n hw dare dey tel dat rati is a tantrum queen...!!!!!!!!????dnt dey know dat she is d TELLYWOOD QUEEN n nt tantrum queen?????
sooo happpyyy dat rati hav exposed dem..!!!!!!!!!
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
am feeling so numb after listening this news,,dont know what to say even :'(,,n that PH just used Rati's name for popularity 😑😑😑
and now giving lame excuses n blaming her only n alll.idiots go to hell you all..you dont deserves her at all,,its totally the show's loss..who the hell cares abt this show now,,was going to watch it just for RP.
 many good things are waiting for you Rati di,,so glad you've exposed these fake people..

tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i m proud of rati tht she has guts to clarify n bring out the truth infrnt of everyone...
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh no ...😭😭 kya socha tha kya ho gaya😭😭
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really dissapounted to hear this...hope sp has no fault in this and rati works with them in the future ..    Hope ph didnt go with the cheaper option here...cant think of any other better reason..its really bad how this ph has behaved in this entire matter...no ids for me now.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Ridiculous! i was so excited and happy that i will get to watch Rati on star plus but they ruined everything! 
Even i feel like crying!
How can they do this to Rati?????!!!! False rumours!! Everything is False! they wanted publicity for their show nothing else!
I am also happy that Rati explained everything even though she didn't need to because we lover her that much!
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The PH is so bad.
Whatever...
Rati, we are always there to support you..God bless you. Something much better than this might be waiting for you..
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
abhi toh inshi ek hue n noww 

it seems bad 
wat happen to ila
GrumpyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: EAREYE

it seems bad 
wat happen to ila

You have misunderstood here πŸ˜›Aishwarya Sakhuja replaces Rati Pandey in India's dancing superstar and not in Hitler Didi 😳
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EAREYE

it seems bad 
wat happen to ila

lol atleast padh toh liya karo post comment karne se pehle .πŸ˜†...no body is replacing rati di in hitler didi . And no one ever can do that...even illa bedi very well know how much imp she is in this show . 😊