Aishwarya Sakhuja replaces Rati : Read MOd Note - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly ratidi I feel so low now...but trust me I dont know others but as far as my knowledge is concerned nobody watch these kinda shows...my frnds, colleagues my neighbours nobody...now a days only those reality shows r running well...which r full of controversies..., slangs,nd scandals..who cares for this mere dance shows. Dat too in weekends. ...initially I was very happy...coz of ur new avatar...frankly speaking I never watch dis kinda shows. ..but for u I'll try this definitely. . But some where I feel u deserve something bigger... at this point u deserve big screen after hd...so whatever happened. .happened for d best..u r gonna invest ur efforts, ur time 4 such craps ..nd abt d bad things people say abt u its natural becoz u r on d top now..the noise produced by frogs in well can't stop an elephant from drinking..people said bad things abt aamir khan also...so who cares...I love u rp nd respect u a lot...u r d best..Edited by loveuratidi - 11 years ago
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually mujay phaly bhi nahi laga tha k rati ko yah show milay ga
because of channel rivalry
aur yah bhi sahi hai k main yah show sirf rati ki wajha say dakhti warna koi interest hi nahi hai es type k show main
aur maray jaysay bhoat say aysay log hain.
well Aishwarya bhi achi hai, mujay tu us ka bhi nahi lagta
anywayz
Rati deserve something very interesting n gr8
all the best
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
PH played its part... first time i saw Rati rising her voice during mJHT days though she faced alot of issued due to CVs she kept quiet as a professional, if she rised her voice i am sure how much she is hurt about this game played by PH and decided not to take the crap of media and PH 😡

Rati this is the time you should quit HD 😭
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanushee

disgusting behaviour by the production house or chnnl...whoevr...n its v good tht rati exposed thm...

i am proud of her that she didnot sit quiet taking the crap... PH 🤬
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
why i feel the article of Rati coming first is a publicity stunt because replacing article came back to back without giving breathing space to anyone...

i think all the foul game was placed and Rati article is released first to get the tension of many and then replacing article came to make a stir in the media and people...

i really hate PH who is using Rati's name for her popularity 😡
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hate ph and their rude behaviour toward rati...they using rati's name for show publicity...thank god rati clarified everything..ideot ph claiming her tantrum...who watch ids,watch ids for only rati..wish rati get lots of good offers and release this crap hd
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

why i feel the article of Rati coming first is a publicity stunt because replacing article came back to back without giving breathing space to anyone...

i think all the foul game was placed and Rati article is released first to get the tension of many and then replacing article came to make a stir in the media and people...

i really hate PH who is using Rati's name for her popularity 😡

agree with u preethi
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Look at the wicked Games played by IDS PH and how Unprofessional they are!
Articles stating tht Rati di is going to Host IDS came day before yestday, the very day Rati di gets to know tht she has been replaced, tht too when she contacted the channel who told tht PH decided it few days before itself saying reason tht Actor isn't giving time, but dint care to Inform the Actor abt it While Rati di was coming to Rehearsals but was told tht Mohit went abroad 4th day of workshop. Look How things happened. its soo WRONG & STUPID on PH's part. If PH decided to Replace her Before itself then How did Articles come on tht day abt Rati di? Then the very next day Article of Replacement. PH & they evil Wicked games u see! Publicity stunts!

And Ahh am Glad tht Rati di Clarified everything very clearly! It has become soo Common of Media & PH tht for what ever reason a Actor is replaced in Articles they try to tarnish the Replacing Actors Image! But Give it a Break here! PH & Actors who worked with Rati di always Praise her for her Professionalism, Dedication & Hardwork. Be it Sudir sharma of Mjht, Ila bedi of HD. Yeh IDS ke log kaha se aaye, Just to cover up their reason of taking another Actress in Rati di's place they had to say something against Rati di. UFF.

It Little Disappoints me to know How things happened. Feeling sad for Rati di.

Ahh If not this Show Rati di will Shine Brighter in some other Bigger show which might be in store for her in Future. Its IDS Huge loss tht Rati di isn't a part of it who would have made it More Lively & Rocking. And Whoever played these games & Did wrong to Rati di will surely get result of their Karma in some way or the other.Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...it is really a sad news...😡 ðŸ˜­

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i feel like cry😭😭😭
Suddenly i got so excited abt this show .
But the PH turned villain and snatched away all the excitement and happiness. i dont want to say anything abt them as its become the habit of most of the PH day by day.
i just want to say all the best RP... U'll get super-duper hit show in future. Inshallh u'll get it soon- dont worry. May ALLAH bless u alwz..
Edited by Faria. - 11 years ago