Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyCat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We were so happy about IDS being hosted by RP but now😒 I am glad that Rati clarified the real matter Arhhh, I'm so frustrated at the PH🤬
Still hoping to see her as a host in other reality shows 😃
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Look at the wicked Games played by IDS PH and how Unprofessional they are!
Articles stating tht Rati di is going to Host IDS came day before yestday, the very day Rati di gets to know tht she has been replaced, tht too when she contacted the channel who told tht PH decided it few days before itself saying reason tht Actor isn't giving time, but dint care to Inform the Actor abt it While Rati di was coming to Rehearsals but was told tht Mohit went abroad 4th day of workshop. Look How things happened. its soo WRONG & STUPID on PH's part. If PH decided to Replace her Before itself then How did Articles come on tht day abt Rati di? Then the very next day Article of Replacement. PH & they evil Wicked games u see! Publicity stunts!

And Ahh am Glad tht Rati di Clarified everything very clearly! It has become soo Common of Media & PH tht for what ever reason a Actor is replaced in Articles they try to tarnish the Replacing Actors Image! But Give it a Break here! PH & Actors who worked with Rati di always Praise her for her Professionalism, Dedication & Hardwork. Be it Sudir sharma of Mjht, Ila bedi of HD. Yeh IDS ke log kaha se aaye, Just to cover up their reason of taking another Actress in Rati di's place they had to say something against Rati di. UFF.

It Little Disappoints me to know How things happened. Feeling sad for Rati di.

Ahh If not this Show Rati di will Shine Brighter in some other Bigger show which might be in store for her in Future. Its IDS Huge loss tht Rati di isn't a part of it who would have made it More Lively & Rocking. And Whoever played these games & Did wrong to Rati di will surely get result of their Karma in some way or the other.

well said, this is really looking tricky because no one will get replaced just in span of one day 😡

PH want some spice rumours before the show go on floor, Rati is popular so used her name and then replaced her to create some drama, sick PH 🤬
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Shreya.

We were so happy about IDS being hosted by RP but now😒 I am glad that Rati clarified the real matter Arhhh, I'm so frustrated at the PH🤬
Still hoping to see her as a host in other reality shows 😃

@bold i am sure the day will come soon 😃
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope this show sink in deep hole with very low trp 
Rati Di you rock n I love forever Di .

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I just hope Star plus was not involved in this GAME and they will call her soon in a new show as I really wanted to c her in SP show… sighhh

yaadien.kiran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first they used rati di name for popularity
and now this stupid PH😡
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Today a small miscommunication can hinder oppurtunities in tv industry.There will be many people waiting to grab those oppurtunities.I was so happy to see Rati on SP.
 Sp is a very big channel in India and internationally.Now feeling bad that Rati is not a part of their big show.They opted for Aishwarya who is already hosting a show for them.
  A small miscommunication made them make such comments on rati and i just hope they will understand her professionality
Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Idiots! They didn't deserve RP. Its their loss i tell u, not Rati's. 🤬 unprofessionalism at its peak. Now i truly hope that this show fails miserably
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Look at the wicked Games played by IDS PH and how Unprofessional they are!
Articles stating tht Rati di is going to Host IDS came day before yestday, the very day Rati di gets to know tht she has been replaced, tht too when she contacted the channel who told tht PH decided it few days before itself saying reason tht Actor isn't giving time, but dint care to Inform the Actor abt it While Rati di was coming to Rehearsals but was told tht Mohit went abroad 4th day of workshop. Look How things happened. its soo WRONG & STUPID on PH's part. If PH decided to Replace her Before itself then How did Articles come on tht day abt Rati di? Then the very next day Article of Replacement. PH & they evil Wicked games u see! Publicity stunts!

And Ahh am Glad tht Rati di Clarified everything very clearly! It has become soo Common of Media & PH tht for what ever reason a Actor is replaced in Articles they try to tarnish the Replacing Actors Image! But Give it a Break here! PH & Actors who worked with Rati di always Praise her for her Professionalism, Dedication & Hardwork. Be it Sudir sharma of Mjht, Ila bedi of HD. Yeh IDS ke log kaha se aaye, Just to cover up their reason of taking another Actress in Rati di's place they had to say something against Rati di. UFF.

It Little Disappoints me to know How things happened. Feeling sad for Rati di.

Ahh If not this Show Rati di will Shine Brighter in some other Bigger show which might be in store for her in Future. Its IDS Huge loss tht Rati di isn't a part of it who would have made it More Lively & Ticking. And Whoever played these games & Did wrong to Rati di will surely
get result of their Karma in some way or the other.

Agree completely! RP will get many shows..even in the past she was offered zara nachke dikha n nach baliye but she refused. But im sure the PH will pay for the dirty game they have played. I can sense that they used her name just to create a buzz about the show. Have u ever seen so many articles saying that so n so is gonna host this show n then overnight we get articles that she's replaced? Clearly they were using her popularity as they didnt even care to inform her about it. Anyways hope the channel isn't involved. Im glad rati spoke up against these losers. They can now go rot in hell with their stupid show n their wicked tactics
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a stupid PH and never liked the channel but thought to watch the show without missing only for Rati...after making rounds on name of Rati now channel ph is doing all the drama jus damn fake people...😡
feel bad for Rati wish her lots of luck she will get far better and the best offer later anyways for all her talent she deserves the besttt always👍🏼