Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ohh are you ppl watching that Gurbani show? I watched a scene or two...kuch khas nahin laga...lovely setting though...acha hai toh main starting se dekhoon? 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Anuuu*hugs* Yaar kya karoon...bohat thora sa time hota hai aaj kal...ab ya toh main kuch dekh loon ya phir yahan ajaoon. Donon kaam nahin hote yaar mujhse. Ab toh I watched it all...ab I'll be here whenever you'll start watching it again.

And I'm not asking EVERYONE to watch it...only Fivr. *smiles widely*

Fivr...haan haan...you watch it on long term basis...*smiles to herself*

LOL it's ok, Mash...I know you're pressed for time...ab timing hum co-ordinate toh kar nahin sakte...I dunno when I'll be watching or posting about it...maybe it's best to just finish it and then say anything...but there is still too much left...and aaj mera mood nahin hai dekhne kaa...unfortunately koi desi shows mein bhi halfway dhang ka epi nahin hai...kya bakwaas haiπŸ₯±

LOL I doubt you'll have much success convincing Fivr cuz the show isn't available to stream online unless she has Netflix.

She's quite happy with Bani these daysπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Ohh are you ppl watching that Gurbani show? I watched a scene or two...kuch khas nahin laga...lovely setting though...acha hai toh main starting se dekhoon? 

I dunno which epi you watched but I liked the opening week ke epis...the songs are FAB...especially the opening sequence of the first epi was well done...they've captured the authenticity of Punjab and the culture very well unlike most shows...

But they are dragging since the past few epis.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LMAO!!! "I will pretend I don't think you're an idiot and nod" expression.. 🀣 Yaar ye banda toh jaise ghayab hi ho gaya hai! Ab toh us bekar ponytail wali picture bhi I'll take. KUCH toh news ho.. TV show mein doobara dekhne ki toh hope maine bauhat pehley hi chor di hai..

Eggjacktly! Where is he? As if he's vanished from the face of the earth! 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL you didn't notice it first time? haha...yeah he totally indulged her childish crazy antics...my fav. used to be that expression when he'd just watch her in amusement as she babbled away πŸ˜†

This one:

I was watching this JMM1 bts of theirs the other day too when poor things were both SO sick of shooting in the forest with the mosquitoes bothering them and all...lol...this bit where they're sitting on the rock and MR actually has his arm around her too...lol

LOL Anu - I LOVED the JMM1 track so much that I wanted them to be stuck for a little while longerπŸ˜† MR and his expressions... this was one show where I really liked the "Don" ... warna toh I hated Pratigya-like shows.
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 11 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mash: Lol! Anu is right. You're quite cute.. πŸ˜† Arey, you didn't need to ask Jzee/Maz to convince me (although I would love the attention.. πŸ˜†) at all about watching BB - apne bol diya, bass yehi kaafi hai! *shareefon wala muh*

@Anu: Nahi yaar! It isn't available anywhere except Netflix? Time to see if my friend will let me use her bf's Netflix account.. I don't like using it but ab desperate times waley desperate measures ki naubat aa chuki hai! πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Oh and I spoke too soon about BIDK - no movement at all on that front.. I mean I still liked the show but now that I was EXPECTING something to happen today and it didn't, I feel kinda let down. Naya naya show hai toh they get until Friday to move it along warna I'll be getting annoyed! (As if that means anything.. πŸ˜†)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Oh and I spoke too soon about BIDK - no movement at all on that front.. I mean I still liked the show but now that I was EXPECTING something to happen today and it didn't, I feel kinda let down. Naya naya show hai toh they get until Friday to move it along warna I'll be getting annoyed! (As if that means anything.. πŸ˜†)

LOL I thought you'd like it and I'd be the only one finding it slow as usual...lol

The Rano scene on the station was good...Navni acted very well but again they just let it linger in bits and pieces...and wow she goes to the station EVERYDAY? I guess the mental imbalance thing it is then.

The tacky NRI maami looking down at all things India was justπŸ₯±

I just feel more could have been shown of the Rano scene rather than dragging it on for the second half and just showing Bani watching...shaayad kal kuch hoga when she confronts Sohum? lol

Maybe confront is too strong a word for these two...when she ASKS Sohum nicely? lol waise interesting naa how she doesn't feel the need to add JEE...simple Sohum hi hai
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhm9Ukkn8eo[/YOUTUBE]
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nobody watches QH anymore??πŸ˜”
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mits002

Nobody watches QH anymore??πŸ˜”

I do .. but fast forward mein ... kisi bhi epi mein kuch hota toh nahin bass Razia and Tanveer ke draamay :/

I watched R.Com kal raat ko .. abhi spring break mein Hitler Didi dekhungi ... Epi one dekha hai ... Bohot acha laga ...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Rangmunch - Kunal answering fan questions πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Link :-

Rangmunch FB :-