Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#90 *Invites Only*

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

*Banner credit: Mitsy

Happy 90th everyone🤗

This thread is an Invites Only thread.   Kindly don't gatecrash without invitation.

Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Congrats to all on 90th CC ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤—
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Loving Anu's siggy dabba   Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Rafi😊

So what else is up?
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks, Rafi😊

So what else is up?

Thanks to your siggy dabba abhi R.Com ka folder kholke baithi hoon office mein. R.Com marathon tonighttt Oh YISSS 

I am graduating in 2 months time inshAllah 

Hows your new ghar and all ? Settled in fully ? :D
AreYaar thumbnail
Sometimes I really miss his "Why are ppl asking me such STUPID questions?" expression😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanHa911

I am graduating in 2 months time inshAllah 

Hows your new ghar and all ? Settled in fully ? :D

Oh cool...congrats :-)

New ghar is fine...yep all settled in :-)
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Sometimes I really miss his "Why are ppl asking me such STUPID questions?" expression😆

LMAO!!! "I will pretend I don't think you're an idiot and nod" expression.. 🤣 Yaar ye banda toh jaise ghayab hi ho gaya hai! Ab toh us bekar ponytail wali picture bhi I'll take. KUCH toh news ho.. TV show mein doobara dekhne ki toh hope maine bauhat pehley hi chor di hai..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LMAO!!! "I will pretend I don't think you're an idiot and nod" expression.. 🤣 Yaar ye banda toh jaise ghayab hi ho gaya hai! Ab toh us bekar ponytail wali picture bhi I'll take. KUCH toh news ho.. TV show mein doobara dekhne ki toh hope maine bauhat pehley hi chor di hai..

LOL classic MR...no one does that expression better than him😆😆

Yeah TV pe toh hope chhod hi do ab...guess his ponytail movie whenever that releases is when we get to see him...lol

I miss their smiles...and PAAGAL Mahii😆😆

He does the "OKKK then" expression so hilariously when Mahii is busy displaying her dancing skills😆

I should have avi-id that bit when she actually BIT his hand too🤣
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh yaar,...sorry Anu about the BB spoilers...yesterday I finally got some time to watch BB epis and watched around 6-7 epis back to back...toh thora dimag kharab ho gaya tha...😆

Oh and BB5 SPOILERS ahead...

Mike! Maz/JZ...Mike! Why did they have to kill off Mike? WHYY?! Walt, you rot in hell! Cancer is obviously a very easy way for this man to die. 😡

Originally posted by: Maz.

Mashh...big spoiler tags needed!...cos Nur is still on S3!

BB SPOILERS S5

Absolutely with you on Walt!...he has turned into this bas***d [email protected] was such a turning point at the end of S4...because just before that they have this intense scene where Walt convinces Jesse that it's all Gus's doing...sure Gus also did threaten Walt and his family and even mentioned his baby daughter..and if you look at previously in S3 the first kid..Tommy was the name if I'm right...that was probably Gus's orders but since Gus is almost considered as an outsider it seems ok...but Jesse and Walt had this trust from the beginning..they were supposed to be partners.. a team...so for Walt to manipulate Jesse in such a way was very very shocking...the last shot of the episode focusing on the flower pot was such an OMG moment. From the writers angle this was an absolutely brilliant episode/season. What did you think of Gus's face off situation?..lol and the way his backstory tied up with Hector ringing his bell...I thought that was another awesome way to fit in his revenge...

Frankly, I didn't mind Walt planning and desperate to kill Gus...I knew it'll happen one way or another...Gus had to do die in order for Walt to survive because we know Gus would have manipulated Jesse and turned him against Walt, hence getting a freeway to kill him, in due time...so trying to murder Gus after he threatened his family...fair enough. What appalled me was him manipulating Jesse that way, using a KID...I'd have expected that from Gus but Walt going to such lengths...and yet I knew instantly it was Walt when Brock was taken to the hospital...I knew it was his doing. The bas***d knew that kids are his trigger and how CLOSE he was to this one...I thought he had some sense of loyalty towards Jesse...he killed two men for him, saved his ass a number of times, put his own life at risk for him...even when he let Jane die...I believed it was FOR Jesse...but this, this changed everything b/w them. 

Oh God don't remind of that scene...sheesh...what is up with these ppl?! Why can't they give us normal deaths? I mean...a guy blows up...you show him all black and DEAD...what's with the gory nightmares? *shudders* Waise I kind of guessed the bell thing when Walt came to meet Hector...but yeah it was awesome how they fit in his revenge in a typical cartel dramatic way.

Ooh that reminds me...Gus killing the cartel boss and his men...how awesome was THAT scene?! They sure know how to keep a viewer awed, constantly.