Star of the Week-- Pulkit Samrat (Kisna)!

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Star of the Week (SOTW): Putting a Kyunki character in the spotlight one week after another... discussing him/her as a person and as a character.. all to your hearts content😛

Hello everyone🤗

Our first start of the week was our lovable "Baa" aka Sudha Shivpuri. Our next Star of the Week is none other that the Kisna who has charmed the hearts of many girls across the world-- Pulkit Samrat aka Lakshya Virani!😃

He has dazzled many of our female members on I-F as it is quite apparent😆... this thread is dedicated to you all and yet open to all members to participate in😊. Feel free to express your views on Lakshya/Kisna and quote and comment on others' views... but please keep in mind: excessive chatting and especially personal attacks and foul language are NOT allowed!

Here are a few questions to get the discussions going.. please respond to them in addition to your own comments on Pulkit (Lakshya)😳:

** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting? 

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

Just for fun:

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya.

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only.

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya😉😛--

Hoping for everyone's participation😛😛 Think of this more as a relaxed thread... full of thoughtful discussion and lots of fun and humor😉😃 

Over to you all....

Regards,

Kyunki Dev Team😛
 ~Mods: DeepAnBH, preity*zinta, cutereems, lucky_lakshmi, sweetrani_neha
 ~Viewbies: luvya4ever, Mrs.Eishu.SRK, ~*Prinkzz4eva*~, nandinee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shriman thumbnail

Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?

I strongly think that Pulkit has done tremedous justice to his character. His acting is great! Plus, his role has not really ripened to its maturity yet. As for his strengths, he seems to be really calm, patient, hardworking and humble. His intentions in the acting show that he is really improving.

If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

His character and the entire fanfare song that introduced him to the serial. That introduction for nearly 5-10 minutes really got my attention.

On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting? 

I would rate him as a 4! His acting is great, but unfortunately, it is not close enough to the 5 that goes to Karan, Tulsi and Mihir! But, in my opinion, he will climb up there very soon

What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

My favorite Lakshya scene was with when fell down the small hill in Haridwar during his search for the plant Tulsi. That time with KrishnaTulsi was really amazing and it was a moment of truth!

Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

I don't think that he has been underrated. The response that the "gopis", females have given him has been a unanimous "Yes!" As for overrated, I think that some are granting him the special status because of his looks, rather than his acting. However, I think that he has recieved an appropriate amount of attention and rating.

Just for fun:

Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?

Hmmm... My future for you, Mr. Samrat is that girls will not leave your behind and you will enjoy the same love attention that Mr. Khandelwala from Kahii To Hoga got. Also, as for your career, you will shine into fame and you will become like the next Karan, however, beware, I think that it will take some time before you enter the film industry. As for more serials, you might get offers, but you might reject many of them because of the seriousness of your role in Kyunki right now.

Dedicate a song to Lakshya.

I am not a gopi, so I will not dedicate a song, besides, "You Rock!"

Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only.

Pulkit is good-looking, suave, alert, popular and shining.

Lakshya is lost, humble, respectful, diligent and in love.

And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya

I am very pleased to see that Ekta chose someone who is actually worth his role! As for an overall conclusion, I think that he has a bright future ahead of him and he will surely bag many awards dealing with the best lover and son. Who knows? He might become more lovable in comparison to Karan.

As for Lakshya, I think that Ekta has been taking his character too slow. His roles in the episodes are very limited and seem to be quite ridiculous, for ex. just standing there and not commenting. Also, I think that he needs to become more alert and manipulative in order to survive among people like Meera, Manthan, Bhoomi and his step mother, Tripti. Otherwise, I see his role as maturing and hope that he marries KrishnaTulsi and doesn't become a Devdas like Karan and Mihir. Keep it Up!

Edited by shriman - 17 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
my god yaar this is one im for deffo gonna take part in hmmm now to get to riting this will post my answers very soon 😃
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriman

Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?

Hmmm... My future for you, Mr. Samrat is that girls will not leave your behind and you will enjoy the same love attention that Mr. Khandelwala from Kahii To Hoga got. Also, as for your career, you will shine into fame and you will become like the next Karan, however, beware, I think that it will take some time before you enter the film industry. As for more serials, you might get offers, but you might reject many of them because of the seriousness of your role in Kyunki right now.

Shriman, when I read this I thought "Wow... really sounds like something a fortune teller would say" 😆😆😆 Nicely written👏 You've got a good creative touch to yourself😉 Though on a personal note... Rajeev Khandelwal will always stay number one for me😳😆 but Pulkit has sooo much potential and I too see him shining in the limelight😛

Originally posted by: shriman

And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya

As for Lakshya, I think that Ekta has been taking his character too slow. His roles in the episodes are very limited and seem to be quite ridiculous, for ex. just standing there and not commenting. Also, I think that he needs to become more alert and manipulative in order to survive among people like Meera, Manthan, Bhoomi and his step mother, Tripti. Otherwise, I see his role as maturing and hope that he marries KrishnaTulsi and doesn't become a Devdas like Karan and Mihir. Keep it Up!

I agree with you above! His role is shown to drag a bit these days... I don't think Ekta is giving his role the substance it deserves! I would like to see him on screen more (at least more than Meera😆)... but not just taking room on screen but rather delivering some good dialogues which he's fully capable of😊

I will post my thoughts soon!😃

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pulkit is very deserving of da kyunki forum star of da week title 😉 will particpate more in dis thread soon 😊
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail

** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?

He definately knows how to play the role of lakshya.......he is just calm unlike his bro nakul😊 he never takes "panga" with manthan cuz its a waste of time.....i just want laskshya's role to develop and i want Kyunki's track n the whole story to be abt lakshya😳😳 cuz now he just seems to be somewhere in kyunki....like saving KT from stupid stuff.....but i really want the story to be abt him😛

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

well....im a HUGE fan of him.........i wish i meet him once in MY ENTIRE LIFE.........i really want to.....😳 HIS EYES....r just out of this world....i got lost in his eyes when he made his first appearence in kyunki....😳

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting?

i wud rate his acting '4' his cuteness has made fans...not his acting...so he needs to take care of his acting more...n stand OUT😊

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

yup.....my fav lakshya scene is...........when he first entered in kyunki.....ufffffffffffffff..............his SMILE AND EYES.....i was just stunned...can any boy be CUTER THAN HIM???😳

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

well....hez kinda overrated.......(sorry pulkit baby😭😭) but he hasnt really had an important role in kyunki yet...hez just a lover boy.....n plays along with the story....but still he got thousands of female fans....n got his own website! c'mon hez a debute....n got all this fame cuz hez cute😉

Just for fun:

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya...................well....hez already kisna n the song "wohh kisna hai" is dedicated to him.....but.........i wud say the song "kuch kuch hota hai"...cuz whenever i think of him....KKHH😳😳😉

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only. charming😳CUTIPIE😳HANDSOME😳LOVING😳MY HERO😆

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya😉😛--i just pray to ALLAH that may he become more successful in his life......😃

THNX for this wonderful topic👏
Anila😊
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?HE DEFINETLY HASS.. n He's Awesomee.He has many strenghts and no need to improvee. 😳

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?OMgg. I amm a Hugee Fann. As soon as i saww himm i thoughtt he was soo cutte and I wanted to pinch his cheekss.N I justt Lovee Him ❤️

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting? 5... becauseee. he's awesomee.

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind? well all of theem i dont like when he's with KT.. becausee they make me soo jelouss 😭 but the scenes are very cute. 😛 😳 😃

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor? neither.. maybe underrated! becausee erribodieh lovess him.. butt he's so not overratedd. he deserves all he getts. 😉

Just for fun:

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?He will be an awesomee ACTOR! big Moviess.Veryy Big Role in Kyunkii. and more serials.

All the Love Songs. 😳

Hot.Cute.Nice.Sweet.and just plain awesomeAWESOME.

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya--

He's Minee. n Onlyy Minee.<333 he insiresss me in alot off thingss....... n I'm Soo GLADD he's the star of the WEEK! 👏
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

One word only for this YES!!!. i cant think of any other actor that would have suited this role more then him i dont think, he fits the character to the 't' the mischevious side to Lakshya is soo apparent and Pulkit can portray this side perfectly just looka at how he teases poor KT all the time. Also Pulkit is able to also display the role of the loyal son and caring person so well it often reminds me of how karan was back in the days.  I think that as Pulkit is new to the screen it has also helped hin since there isnot anything there for him to be compared to any previous serial therefore i think this has helped him.. I must say he does have acting skills regardless of what some people have said since there are many fans that can be found of his but Pulit should not get complacent though he still can improve his is not the best but he is well on his way though

well the first thing i noticed where his eyes fake or real they were mesmorizing yaar totally they drew u in istantly and then it was his cute smile makes him loo sooo sweet. The song woh kisna hain is perfect for his netry no other song would have suited this chaarcter i dont think because of him and his entry i love the sone now!!

i would give him a 4 his acting for someone who does not have much acting skill behid him is great he can really draw the audience in during those emotional scenes with baa and KT, i think he has come far i have not given him a 5 since i think there is still some more that he can do but he is not far from being in the league with the industry greats though

my fav scene so far would have to be the scene after the fight omg i though that scene was soo cute yaar they way he repeated what KT said to him and the stares my god my heart melts with those stares yaar.  and in the end when he goes to give the name for KT and his relationship and KT vcuts him off i though that was great u could really see these two do have feelings for one another

i dont think either way i think he is deserving of the praise and accolade he is getting from his fans  yes some are looking towards looks but these days in the industry acting alone will not get u to the top one does need to look the part as well therefore i think he is neither being under nor overrated at this moment in time.

Just for fun:

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?

well i think he is on the up and up now, the skys the limit for him howver he should not get too complacent nor egotistical the fame can go just as soon as it comes, i think there are great storylines ahead of him in this serial, and other serials in the future, but i think for now he should concentrate on Kyunki only and do it jsutice to the full

other then the woh kisna hain i cannot think of another song that would better suit the charatcer

Pulkit - Handsome, Hardworking, Popular, Sweet, Shy

Laskya - Mischevious, Loyal, Honest, Handsome, Cute

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya😉😛--

i think right now his chaarcter is not going newhere the KT Lakshya scenes cute and adorable as they may be somettimes too much of a gud thing will become a bad thing, he aint getting that much scope in the serial right now hoepfully thischanges.  As for Pulkit i would love to see him in more serials in the future Kasautti perhaps

neha^^ thumbnail
i vote 5 for the scale question.
choc_chip_naan thumbnail

I believe that he has done well in this role and justified the character even when many people couldn't remember who lakshya was supposed to be and he made a name for the character in his own right

** If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

i'm not a major fan but i do think that the initial factor that drew most peoples attention (and mine) was the 'woh kisna hai' song cos it suited him so well

i believe he is up to a **** 4/5 as an actor because he stilll luks abit fresh and his expressions are not perfect yet but hes getting there quickely

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

i really liked the entrance sequence with lakshya especially when he did that little dance in the red shirt with that lenga cross from KT and all his scenes with Baa

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

yeh he has been kindof overrated but he deserves the attention and its a great way to make a debue as an actor

Just for fun:

~Dedicate a song to:
I rekon the "Woh Kisna Hai" song suits him realy well for now

charming/sweet/gre8 eyes/happy

** And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya
hope he does well for himself cos hes gr8 to watch 😆