Users

Frequent Posters

pal$ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
4 fo scale question!! but he z soooooo cute!!! 😳
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?

Pulkit suits for that typical lover boy role and according to me he has done justice to role of Lakshya Virani.His acting is not that very impressing but is not very bad too!He needs to improve his acting a bit. His strength i must say girls😉..because of all girls crazy behind him he is so popular or else he would have become another Harsh Virani😆

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

I am not a great fan of Pulkit...but I like his eyes! Sometimes he looks good but sometimes when he is with KT it seems like two monkeys are fighting😆..sorry Pulkit fans for calling him monkey! But im fan of his eyes😉

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting? 

As an actor i would rate him 3...nothing special abt his acting till now..but i am sure he will improve his acting bcoz this show will never end and he will have nice experience!

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

FAvourite scene.....Lakshya n KT sitting in bus. That was really cute scene! I luved it... Would like to  see one scene may be his marraige with KT😉 

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

I think he is overrated..Its only because of so many gopiyas behind this Kisna😆

Just for fun:

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?

Ewwww...neha yeh kaisa musibat hai...myself as a fortune teller first thing i will tell them that  price for fortune telling is Abhishek😆😆..ok lemme try something...plz bear this stupid fortune!

Pulkit  has a very long way to go in his career. He will get many opportunities in life to show his talent. He must be very careful in choosing roles...He will get all success after 6yrs....His fan followers will increase per year especially from INDIA-FORUMS😆😆

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya.

Hmmm...how abt Ladka kamaal re ki Ankhiyon se goli maare😆

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only.

Kisna, KT ka deewana, achcha beta!

Its 6 words!!

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya😉😛--

Lakshya apka Lakshya hai acting improve karni lekin aap to ladkiyon ko apne peeche daudate ho😆

sweetrani_neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?

Pulkit suits for that typical lover boy role and according to me he has done justice to role of Lakshya Virani.His acting is not that very impressing but is not very bad too!He needs to improve his acting a bit. His strength i must say girls😉..because of all girls crazy behind him he is so popular or else he would have become another Harsh Virani😆 

😆

Originally posted by: cutereems

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?

Ewwww...neha yeh kaisa musibat hai...myself as a fortune teller first thing i will tell them that  price for fortune telling is Abhishek😆😆..ok lemme try something...plz bear this stupid fortune!

Abhishek ko beech mein kyun laa rahi ho... arre uss bechaare ka kya kasur hai??😆  By the way madam... your fortune telling price is quite high... no more business for you😆

Hmmm...how abt Ladka kamaal re ki Ankhiyon se goli maare😆

Perfect😆😆😆

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think he has done justice to the role of Lakshya because he is Sahil and Ganga's son and was expected to be the lovey dovey good guy (atleast I expected him to be)

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

First thing...his eyes!!! Just looking at him when he entered, his eyes made me go haaayeeeeee! Then, as Lakshya himself, it was his relationship with Ba...he's shooo shweet😳

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting? 

umm I would give him a 4...he's not the besttt actor ever, but he totally rocks! He's judt a beginner so probably will get better with time😊

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

When he saved KT from the fire and she kinda wanted him to say why he saved her. Another one, when he teased KT in the office and told her that I know you have fallen in love with me and I am your first male friend😊

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

He has definitely been overrated! He has a hugeee fan following, including myself!😳

Just for fun:

He's going to enter many of Kekta's shows now...probly as special appearances in some and the main character in other few. As far as Kyunki is concerned, he will probably even win the award for Fav Yogya Damad and Jodi with KT in the next SPA.

ummm I'll get back to you on this one😛

Cute, shweet, lovable, handsome, caring😳

an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'll take part in this for sure! I'll post my answers soon. 😳
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oooh! Pulkit Samrat! I'll definately post my answers...soon.
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

YAY!! MY hubby is the STAR of the week!!

NO DOUBT that he has done justice to this role! He is absalutely PERFECT!  His strengths would be the niceness and innocence in his face which shows only positiveness and no negativeness! I don't think he really needs to improve on anything but just show a more serious look at times.

No doubt i'm a Lakshya😳 fan!!  ask anyone😳😆! his entrance in the show was absalutely GREAT!! That was the first thing..then his eyes! then is hottness😳😳!  then his acting and everything was absalutely PERFECT about him!! 

I'm not saying this cuz he's really hott! but he is a verryy good actor..i luv his acting..i like his voice..it's really deep and nice..and that's good for a actor!

Personally I luv all his scenes but the fav. two(sorry i can't chose one!) would be his entrance..it was GREAT...i still get goosebumps watching it! and my second fav. would be the haldi scene w/ KT..he was looking hotter than EVERR that day!

Just for fun:

Umm..he has a very bright future! The day he entered, he had 100s and 100's of Women/Girls after him😳! They were going billistic over him! (i was one of them😳😆) I would luv to have him in movies..and i hope he does a great job there!( i know he will)

I would dedicate the song "Bole Chudiya" cuz it would be Perfect! Seriously- Tere bin jiyon nayon laghta

Far, Far, Better than  PERFECT!

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya😉😛--

Comments on Pulkit😳

- Pulkit Samrat😳 is the hottest perosn i've ever seen! He's a verry great actor! and he has a verry bright future!

Comments on Lakshya😳

-The character Lakshya😳 needs to get more courage to stick up against the evil vamps and villains. Or else..the character has everything in it! It's absautely great!

preetinannu thumbnail
Pulkit is really cute... I got attracted towards his eyes. I guess Ekta has done a great job by bringing him into the KSBKBT team. They need more cute people like Kisna.. My favourite scene of Pulkit is " when he helped Tulsi from falling and the song at the back "woh kisna hain". It was so cute of him... i think he will become the top star of KSBKBT very soon... Baa favorite and mine too lol...
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Awesome! Will come back soon! 😳
eijaz_rulz thumbnail
I think that its very obvious that pulkit has done justice to the role of kisna 'coz of his tremendous fan following in such a small span of time….. he can potray the character of kisna in the best manner ever….i think his acting has been very good keeping in mind that he is new to this industry…. He doesn't need to improve coz he's the best!!!!

OBVIOUSLY iam a bigggggg fan kya AC of my hubby… earlier i was not watching ksbkbt but once i saw him wen my mom was watching the show….i saw his entry scene n immediately fell in love with him….i think it was his grand entry that made me his overnite fan….his looks obviously was a key factor too…!!!

i would definitely gove him 5 coz his acting as a newcomer till now has been commendable….there are very few actors who do so well in their debute….. its not only his looks that has made him grap so mjuch female attention but i think that also the way he's acted the role makes him popular!!!!!

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?
For me all the kisna scenes hav been favorite…but 1 which i wld like to point out is his entry scene …the football one….i think it was awsum…it was shot very well…i think it was the best entry ever in the history of television….too good!
Other than that his 1st scene with kt…where he brings the tulsi plant was also cute…and the fight scene…all were remarkable!!!

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?
Pulkit was never underrated to be very honest…..but i cant say that he was overrated coz he deserves what he's getting…coz being a debutant the way he has portrayed his role is applaudable! I think he rlly deserves where he is!!!!!

Just for fun:

Future….hmm….i think that his future is very bright….he'll definitely go a longgggg way….coz he's talented. Gudluking and hardworking so all the factors seem to be in his favour…also the support of his fans like me n all other kisna fanclub members is with him always…we'll always pray for his success!!!!!!!!!!

Rite now i can dedicate all the romantic songs for him….but 'who kisna hai' is the song made for him….

Pulkit is handsome, Talented, hardworking, cute n hot!!!!!

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya --
to conclude i wld just like to say that iam a huge fan of pulkit and am very proud for being one…i think i feel gr8 to be associated to him and so many of my friends who also love him…i think the pulkit is the BEST THING THAT WLD HAV EVER HAPPENED TO KYUNKII……he totally rox!!!!!!