Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
oooooooohhhhhhhhh finally... pulkit is the SOTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jusssssstttttttt adore him.... he's perfect as Lakshya though like many others I think that Ekta should develop his role faster and better....

His acting needs to improve just a wee bit and I'm sure that will happen as his role becomes full-fledged..... I love his eyes though I know that those are contacts but still... they really suit him....

I thikn Pulkit's got a great future on tv but I dont know about films... I dont want him to become the next Amar Upadhyay who was a rage on TV in KSBKBT but failed in movies... so Pulkit take your time and hope u do well!!!

and yes... as everyone sees in my siggy... I'm suffering (gladly) with Kisna fever.... the only medicine for which is seeing Pulkit on TV every night.... I hope this fever lasts for ever!!!!!! 😳
Lady In Pink thumbnail
😳 **Still Unconcious** 😳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
eiiissshuuu wake up yaar otherwise well never hear ur comments
Princess M thumbnail
YAY MY HUBBY IS STAR OF THE WEEK.. :) HE SHOULD BE STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?

He definately knows how to play the role of lakshya...i just want laskshya's role to develop and AS ABOUT HIS STRENGTHS I LOVE THE FACT HE IS SOOO SWEET AND CARING AND HE IS VERY UNDERSTADING. HE IS STILL NEW AND THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT...

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

....im a HUGE fan of HIS.. i wish i meet him ATLEAST once in MY LIFE...HIS EYES AND HIS PERSONALITIES BESIDES THE SEXY LOOKS ON SCREEN AND OFFSCRENN DRAWS ME TO HIM....

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting?

i WOULD RATE HIM 5 FOR HIS LOOKS AND HIS ACTING 4.. AS I MEANTIONED HE IS STILL NEW AND HE IS STILL LEARNING.. BUT 4/5 IS STILL GOOD...

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

JUST AS EVERYONE ESLES MY FAVORITE SCENCE IS when he first entered in kyunki.his SMILE AND EYES i was just stunned...can any ONE ELSE be HOTTER THAN HIM??? HIS ENTRY WAS THE BEST.. FROM HIS ENTRY AND WISIHING BA HAPPY B-DAY, PLAYING THE FLUTE, THE SONG.. MAN EVERY SCENCE HAS BECOME MY FAVORITE AND MY OHTER FAVORITE SCENE WAS HE WENT TO KT'S HOUSE IN HARIDIWAR WITH BA THAT WAS ALSO MY FAVORIE SCENCE... AND HIS SCENES WITH BA ARE MINDBLOWING...

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

weLL I DON'T THIND HE HAS BEEN OVER OR UNDER RATTED HE IS JUST IN THE MIDDLLE... HE HAS BEEN REALLY POPULAR AMONG FEMALES SO THAT'S WHY EVERYONE KNOWS OF HIM. BUT THAT'S HOW IT WHEN A PERSON LIKE PULKIT BECOMES FAMOUS.. I DO BELIEVE THAT WITH HIS FANS STILL RISING LEFT & RIGHT HE WILL BE MOST OVER RATTED ACTOR (SORRY PULKIT SWEETHEART) BUT HIS TALENTS AND HIS ABILITIES WILL MAKE HIM THE BEST!!!!

Just for fun:

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya. well....hez already kisna n the song "wohh kisna hai" is dedicated to him.... BUT THE SONG THAT I WANT TO DEDICATE TO HIM IS TU HAIN ASSMAN MEIN TU HI MERI ZAMMEN... (SHAAN'S ALBUM)

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only. mY HERO, HOT, CARING, LOVING, AND UNDERSTANDING

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya--i just pray to GOD that may he become more successful in his life.. AND MAY GOD GRANT ALL HIS WISHES.. I LOVE YOU PULKIT SAMRAT...

mITALI
laskhya_lover thumbnail
hmm lakshya!!
😳
My all answers r in his favour!! 😊

* he has surely done justice to lakshya's role in kyunki

* it was his style, eyes, acting,looks n lovely nature tht made me immediately his fan n now i admire him like hell!! 😳

* ill rate in 5/5 as an actor!

* fav scene.. hmmm.. every scene of his is my fav!! 😳 mwaahhh!!
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

WooT WooT! My hubby star of the week!😳

** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?

Hell ya! All said and done, he's surely done justice to his role! Even if I wasn't a loyal fan of him, I'd say the same. He is an amateur in the industry but his acting is so realistic. It's almost as if he is as experienced as some of his co-stars (Not taking any names). His innocence makes him a perfect image of Lakshya. Like Smriti Irani is the face of Tulsi, Pulkit is the face of Lakshya. As the story is in bit of an emotional jam between Tulsi/Mihir/Meera, he hasn't yet had the chance to portray his character yet so I can't say about his weaknesses but I can definately tell his strengths. He looks comfortable acting even though he is new in the industry. His biggest strength would be his killer eyes and amazing looks. Also the fact that he has a clean heart would be his strength.

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

His eyes. OMG! They are just so mesmerizing. Also, his entry was quite entertaining. The dance. But most of all, his eyes. His acting is really empathetic.

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting? 

I'd say 5 because his acting is OK. This is mostly because he hasn't gotten as much screen space as some of his co-stars, ei. Hiten Tejwani, Apara Mehta and many more. Since one hasn't seen him that much times, I think it's ok to make a stimulation about his acting. From the stimulation, he is mostly shown teasing KT or breaking fights between Manthan and Nakul, which isn't of much importance so 5's pretty generous.

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

Yes! Two of them. The entry song: June 8th, I think. I was so lost in it. and when Kisna's in his bedroom after fighting Sameer(Manthan's friend). The first one was simply awesome. The dance, the soccor match. Simply great. The second one has created a special place in my heart. It was so romantic. The way they spoke. So real and romantic. That scene, I must say, is one of the best scenes yet. That's because there was no Ekta-blooper and none of the character was over acting. It was almost as if I was in the same room where they were talking.

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

Definately no to underrated since many females, including my self, have given him a great status because of his looks. Yes, for overrated as most females go for his looks. Nevertheless, I think he's recieved a confiscating rating for his acting.

Just for fun:

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?

(Warning: I'm no good at fortunes so read at your own risk.)

Your name, yes. It's coming to me. It starts with 'P' and ends with 't'. Pulkit, isn't it? Your future will be that of great success. Beware, there will be those who will create hurdles. Your good looks will only take you so far. Fearnot, you will overcome those hurdles with loyalty, hardwork and dedication. Girls will never leave your side. Many will come, many will go but your heart will stay with the one who is made for you (*coughcough*me*coughcough*). Never let your personal life mix up with your professional or viceversa. Of course, you will become famous, oh yes. Based on your acting, many will offer you a role in their show but some, you will reject without thinking twice. Never let your ego come in your descions. Your first priority should be work. To succeed, you must work hard and never aim to be better than others. Always aim to do your personal best.

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya.

American: Heart-shaped-box--Nirvana

Indian: Always on my mind--Koi Aap Sa cuz he is always on MY mind😳

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only.

Pulkit: Sweet-natured, Hot, Adorable, Loyal, Honest

Lakshya: Caring, Intellectual, Sportsmanship, Optimistic and Adventureous.

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya

Ekta's made a great choice by bringing Pulkit in the show. She brought someone who is actually worthy of the role. Pulkit's got a bright future ahead of him and I'm positive he will claim some of the SPA awards. Maybe Ideal Son or Lover.

For Lakshya, his charcter is really innocent. Actually a little too innocent. For one, how can he survive in the same house as Meera, Tripti, Bhumi and Manthan with his innocence? Second, he just stands there and doesn't comment on anything, which according to me is very ridiculous. Near the future, I'd like to see him marry KT and not become yet another image of Devdas ei. Karan and recently, Mihir.

Edited by mz.seductive - 17 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
1.pulkt defnitly has one jutice to the role because he shows sweetness and innocence of lakshaya and shows sensativity in his charecter b i will be good to see him to serious scenes

2.Hus eyes are the feature that made me attracted to him because they give that deep and intense look.

3.5 becas he does his scenes naturally , although he is stil new but so far he hoing ll the aspects of what his charecter should be like, even though he still neds a bt of improvement

4.My favourite scenes is defnitly the one where KT and him fall on top of each other that scene shows that they are falling in love wth other and cant take their eyes o each other

5.So far he is underated because i think he is doing his role really well but he still need to show some seriusness

for Fun

I see Plkt really sucedding i kyunki because he s getting a lot of attention from females and the viewers are really hooked to kunki because of him and KT the most and want to see what happens between them , i could see him do other type of roles but i think i prefer him in kyunki

2.D:ream ur the best thing (british)

3.Aksar - jhalak diklaja

4.Lakshaya-sweet ,caring , good loking , flirtacious

5.Hardworking , simple , stylish and andsome

I think ekta did a great job bring necomers to the show lke kisna because they al bring freshness and uniqueness side of the show and i defnitly think Pulit brought tht to the show , even thouh he still new but so far the plots with him and KT and the rest of new generation involved are getting intresting ,its good shes giving lakshaya a chance to shine onscreen
sugar_babe thumbnail
Q. Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?

Yea... I thnk Pulkit has done justice 2 his role. I thnk de fact dt he luks gud is his strength. I thnk he needs 2 start shaving more often!!!

Q. If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

His eyes... totally..!!

Q. On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting?

3.5. He can definetely do better.

Q. What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

Wen he climbs uphill lukin 4 de Tulsi plant.

Q. Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

Well, yea maybe... just b'coz he luks gud n' is pretty much 2nd geeration lead.. he has been. This wud be unfare coz I thnk Manthan (Amit) is equally gud bt Pulkit has been alwayz in de spotlight.

Just for fun:

[IQ. Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?

Well..... U'll do gud as Lakshya in Kyunki. However, ryt now we will gt 2 c u in a few more shows playing different roles. But... u'll have 2 be carefull... in de sense dt u shudn't be 2 confident bout ur luks coz u never no wen Ekta cuts de roots....

Q. Dedicate a song to Lakshya.

Where's The Party Tonight...

Q. Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only.

Pulkit is gud lukin, adorable, seems 2 have a gud personality, gud actor, he has amazin eyes, a gr8 smile...

Q. And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya

I thnk Pulkit is an amazing guy. His luks have relli won r hearts. Well, I thnk while acting he could ease a lil bit and not totally act lyk a peace keeper. I thnk it shud cum wif de flow....

Lakshya... is a chariming guy... he is pretty much wt every girl dreams off as Prince Charming...LOL...!!!!

Gud Luk Wif Everythn Pulkit.

I hope they bring him on to IF sooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .......... pls pls pls mods pls try.. 😳