Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
1st ans
yes he has done full justice to his role!
2nd ans
his looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!he looks dam hot and handsome!!!!!!!!! 😳
3 rd ans
i give him a 4!
5th ans
i like all his scenes!!!! 😳
6th ans
he is not overrated nor underrated
7th ans
pulkit!u will do very well in your carrer god bless! 😳 😳
8th ans
when i listen to "woh kisna hai"i get a reminder of him!but i dedicate mere khwabon mein tu,merin saason mein tu from the movie gupt! 😳
9th ans
pulkit:hot,lovely smile,handsome,popular and dashing!
10th ans
pulkit u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

please dont just post emoticons its eqivilent to spamming
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?yes he has and I think he is doing a great job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I think his strengths are comedy and flirtatous scenes and I dont know abt his weaknesses

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him?his eyes 😳

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting? 5 😳
.I love when e flirts around with KT he looks sooooooooo cute with that smile!! 😳

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?
when he cried the first time in front of Baa 😳

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor? neither

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?.
I think more serials becuz I want to see him in more roles and different roles ....I want to see him in a negitive role......a hot evil guy! 😳

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya.
tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam....pyaar hota hai deewaana sanam..ab yaha se kaha jaaye hum teri bahaon main mar jaye hum!!!! 😳

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only.
hot cute sweet dashing caring 

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya-- I LOVE YOU PULKIT AND BACK OFF SAUTS!!!

~*Kisna ki asli Radha*~STAY AWAY FROM HIM SAUTS!😑

Edited by Tani91 - 17 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I think Pulkit has done justice to the role of Lakshya hes played the character really well

Hes a really good actor and I love his eyes he has gorgeous eyes   
srk_super_fanat thumbnail
** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?
Definitely! He has brought a new kind of freshness to the show. He's not like the regular TV "good guys". He's sweet and charming, but he also has a naughty, playful side. πŸ˜‰ I think his biggest strength is his tone and voice. I think he knows exactly how to moderate his tone.As for his weaknesses, I dunno I haven't seen any yet :)

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?
[Yeah I am a Pulkit fan. I think his sweet smile drew me to to him.

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting?
My rating = 4 I think he acts more realistically than the other actors. He doesn't overdo the emotional scenes, & can easily handle comic and light sequences.

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?
I think the scene that stands out the most for me is the one where Lakshya meets Tulsi Ba for the first time in Haridvar. He just stares at her for a while, trying to figure out why he feels like he knows her.

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?
I think fewer people know him. So I guess Underrated..But his fanbase is definitely increasing like crazy!

Just for fun:

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?
I think he's gonna appear more all over TV, and is also gonna get movie offers πŸ˜ƒ

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya.
Aapki Kashish...

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only.
Sweet, Cute, Adorable, Talented, Star

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya--
He Rockzzz!!!
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve? He fitz the role 2 the T i couldnt think of neone else😳...his stregthz r his scenez wid KT n Baa i dunno his weaknessesπŸ˜›

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not? Im totally a Lakshya fan cuz hez soo cute n he lookz soo innocent n in the beginning i just lubed his scenez wid Baa...n i lubed his eyez😳

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting? i would give him a 5 cuz his acting is very honest n the i luv the innocence in his acting

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind? When he enterz n hugz Baa after wishing her a happy bday😳 n all his scenez wid KTπŸ˜‰

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor? i honestly dunno....

Just for fun:

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?  I think hez gonna be on the top of the tele industry n hez gonna be a Kekta favπŸ˜†...n he'll be really really really famous...

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya. Aap ke Nazaroon ne samjha pyar ke kabil mujhe...dil ki aye dhakan therherja milgayi manzil mujhe aap ki nazaroon ne samjha...😳

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only. hot,cute,sweet,innocent,n charming

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/LakshyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›--i think hez soo hot n definetly is gonna be one of the top actorz...i luv his acting n hez gonna go very very far!!πŸ˜›

vinny_rams thumbnail
Three important things about Pulkit are:
1. He has a lot of expression in his eyes
2. No doubt he is damn smart(good looking)
3. he has already shown some romantic action,some serious ,some emotional..which makes him a very good actor.

Got to see his action when he has a lot more to do..may be in future.

cumtum thumbnail
i just saw a topic saying i am pulkit.. is this guy for real or wht????
browneyed thumbnail
1. The hotiiest guy ... on an indian television
2. Ssoooo adorable

3. Sexciiii <3 ❀️ πŸ€—

4. Cute ❀️

5. In Total ..he's damn FINE ❀️
6. Damn Secxii Eyes

❀️ ❀️ ❀️
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3