Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rgrewal thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve?

He is doing really good as an actor. he shows his emotions through his eyes but he needs to improve more. (watch tulsi when she cries oh my god its so real) he is very good when it comes to emotional talks/dialogues but he needs to be more stronger when he makes decision to stand against lies. he needs to show very strong commitment through his face expressions.

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not?

i am Lakshya's fan because of the role he has given. I personally do not like to lie at all and like to stand for my principals. and ofcourse he is very cute and good looking and doing his role very well.

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting?

I would give him 3.5 and as i said eaelier he handles the emotional talks very well. he has good and deep voice but he needs to expres it well and definately he needs to work on his strong side as he needs fight lots of cruel people. Ex: Meera and Tripti.

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind?

When he enterz n hugz Baa after wishing her a happy bday, when he brings tulsi for Ba and the way he asks for it.

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor?

in the beginning i read more about Manthan that he is hot and stuff but Lakshya was also definately there for his cute and honest looks. and i am not sure that if he is overrated or underrated.

Just for fun:

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? What lies ahead in this actor's cards? A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? More serials to add to his bag?

I think he will do good. I mean its only his first serial. everybody learns more and more day by day and improve themselves. with time he will be more confident. yeah of course he will come in more serials.   

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya.

hmmm...Tum Ko Dekha to yeh khayal aaya. Zindgi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saaya.....

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only.

Good looking, cute, sweet, dresses well and has a very soft and sweet voice.

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya--

He is doing really good and he has got a very good opportunity to work with a good team. He should work hard and improve himself. he should watch the way Tulsi, Karan and Mihir handle their emotional and strong scences. even Meera and Mandira brings their expressions expressively when it comes to revenge and frustrations and stuff. they are also doing really good acting.
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pulkit Rockss My World.No one is better than himm!!!! 👍🏼Edited by -xx-Roohani-xx- - 17 years ago
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes he is doing very very well..let him rocks
shahrukhfan811 thumbnail
** Has Pulkit Samrat done justice to the role of Lakshya Virani? yeah ! duHh
What are Pulkit's strengths and where does he need to improve? idunno..

**If you are a Lakshya fan, what is it about him that initially drew you to him? If you aren't a huge fan of him, why not? actually his eyes.. they r really nice!

**On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate Pulkit as an ACTOR? Is there anything in particular that stands out about his acting? 5

**What's your favorite Lakshya scene? If there isn't a favorite, is there any one that particularly stands out in your mind? there r many lol

**Regardless of whether you're his fan... since his entrance in Kyunki, do you think Pulkit has been overrated or underrated as an actor? i dunno..

Just for fun:

~Imagine yourself to be a fortune-teller now: Your thoughts on the future of Pulkit Samrat? he might get married to his girlfreind he has right now..
What lies ahead in this actor's cards? a awesome future and a life full of joy!!
A prosperous future in terms of Kyunki? yeah def..

More serials to add to his bag? yes there sure will be!

~Dedicate a song to Lakshya.

SexyBack by Justin Timberlake

~Describe Pulkit/Lakshya in Five words only.

HOTT!, AMAZING EYES, LOVEABLE, IRRESISTIBLE

--And finally, your own comments on Pulkit/Lakshya--

ACTUALLY HE IS A GREAT ACTOR AND I THINK MAYBE IN AWHILE OR SO HE MIGHT LEAD THE ROLE ON KSBKBT OR MAYBE IN SOME OTHER SHOW..AND IS hotT!! 😳 😊