Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Neha Mehta to enter Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Mar 23, 2013, 02.47 PM IST
Tweet
More
A
A
READ MORE Saubhagyavati Bhava|Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon|Madhubala|Drashti Dhami|Avinesh Rekhi
Neha Mehta

RELATED

Nautanki Films' Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoonis churning out some high voltage drama currently. After Avinesh Rekhi's entry it's time for beautiful and talented Neha Mehta to enter the show.

Sources inform that Neha, who was last seen inSaubhagyavati Bhava has been roped in to play the role of Sultan's ( Avinesh Rekhi) wife. She will enter the show when Madhu ( Drashti Dhami) will inquire Sultan about his wife. She will be seen in flashbacks hence Sultan's past gets revealed. 

When contacted, Neha confirmed, "Yes, am doing the show and I am really excited to be a part of a show like Madhubala. I was offered Madhubala twice before but due some reasons I couldn't do. However, this time it has finally happened so am happy. It's a very strong role so I am really looking forward to it."
Share your views
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
another entry...😲😲😲😲

aao...aao...everybody welcome...😆😆😆

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seems good. So Sullu's wify is there in the show and must be alive so we can expect Madhu to do 'Milan' of Sullu n his wify. At least we will be spared from Sullu-Madhu love angle...

Please CVs give some 'AKAL' to Madhu as she is helping a gangster and that can be very dangerous for her future...hope she will not investigated by police and jailed for being with gangster and hiding the info.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Refreshing change to see a new female entry. If not, the show is flooded with crazy men like ballu, RK, sultan, bhujang.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Mar 23, 2013, 02.47 PM IST
Tweet
More
A
A
READ MORE Saubhagyavati Bhava|Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon|Madhubala|Drashti Dhami|Avinesh Rekhi
Neha Mehta

RELATED

Nautanki Films' Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoonis churning out some high voltage drama currently. After Avinesh Rekhi's entry it's time for beautiful and talented Neha Mehta to enter the show.

Sources inform that Neha, who was last seen inSaubhagyavati Bhava has been roped in to play the role of Sultan's ( Avinesh Rekhi) wife. She will enter the show when Madhu ( Drashti Dhami) will inquire Sultan about his wife. She will be seen in flashbacks hence Sultan's past gets revealed. 

When contacted, Neha confirmed, "Yes, am doing the show and I am really excited to be a part of a show like Madhubala. I was offered Madhubala twice before but due some reasons I couldn't do. However, this time it has finally happened so am happy. It's a very strong role so I am really looking forward to it."
Share your views

TFS
Armu4eva thumbnail
Flashbacks. .so either she is dead or left Sultan... interesting... i think she betrayed Sultan... or so he thinks.. n thats why doesnt want to bond with anyone.. as it causes hurt.. 
faria86 thumbnail
tfs tanu ðŸ˜Š
 hmm interesting & welcome to Madhubala Neha ðŸ˜Š
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing. So she is just going to be appearing in flashbacks right? That means she's either probably dead, or left Sultan. I think she's dead, and Sultan probably blames himself for that which is why he seems so harsh and wounded and cut off happiness. Really looking forward to see Sultan's past life. Finally something new and different is happening in the show. I was getting bored of all the RishBala fights which looked cute and entertaining initially, but now are just too monotonous!
Edited by fia21 - 11 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now will we get a Madhu-sultan-wife triangle... I am all game! I like the actress... She beautiful...
😃
Edited by Rolzz - 11 years ago
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chalo don ki biwi hai aur zinda hai yipppeee to sullubala ka koi chance nahi yipppeee