Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
14. Amidst the Showers:

πŸ€—

Awareness ... the eye contact though seems so unrealistic yet makes me smile as it's not the contact that makes it beautiful but the urge or need to keep the other always within one's eyesight, the close observation you want to do even when you can help it and try your best to overcome it.

HE was there for her even after trying his best not to come in her way. And she also ended up being in his arms to seek the comfort which she was yearning for unknowingly. Is nature conspiring or all of this is destined just so that they can live these moments to hold them within themselves for the times when they won't be able to be there with each other forever.

I Loved that he is trying his level best to keep up to his word that he gave Geet. 😊
Onir thumbnail
15. Mara Dona:

This update made me smile 😊

Right from the title to the very last scene. That last scene was so sweet ... just want to treasure it wholly. 😳

She forgave him πŸ˜† how sweet πŸ˜‰

Onir thumbnail
16. Goodbyes:

Did she leave him a goodbye note?

Hayee if so then too good progress πŸ˜†

The journey seems interesting from tremble to invading to awareness to a lovely embrace .. and then forgiveness to a goodbye. 😳
Edited by Onir - 9 years ago
Onir thumbnail
17. Angel:

The start of the update reminded me of Inspector Waghmare from Jaane tu πŸ˜† The Happy birthday song was fun and I recollected the scene from the Movie...

Andy's entry and his confrontation with the Inspector was fun.

So Sameer revealed about his Angel to Andy ... Interesting friendship here. It's somewhat similar to Naina-Geet friendship.

I feel Andy mahashay is Maan. πŸ˜‰

She left him her Mail Id. 😳 Waah ji waah  
Onir thumbnail
18. Unnamed:

There seems to be a steady progress between Sammer-Naina bonding ... August to October quite some chats I guess. πŸ˜‰

She's trying to hide it from T and G... but Geet seems to have caught upon what's the whole hide and seek about. She seems to be the quite one but very observant and at the same time matured.
Onir thumbnail
19. Missed:

So much happening in this update.

he came to celebrate her birthday ... 😳 but forgot about his scholarship. 😑 That was bad... but I guess Andy should be able to save him... after all he is Andy. πŸ˜†

She wanted her B'day to be special and indeed he made it special for her... even with the small ways he showed it to her. Not very intimate but enough to make his presence felt and treasured within her.

She has a keeper in him but yet what will all this lead? I wonder and fear the path they're walking on.

Must say quite a progress Shika they've made ... she gave a tight hug full of happiness and longing, made up for all the missed moments and was worth it for our Lover boy Sameer who's loosing his "FOCUS" πŸ˜†

Geet wrote an email.. and signed it as 'Pari'..

your last line scares me... what's in store girl??? 😲😲

Onir thumbnail
20. Pari:

Andy is Maan... this I'm now sure. This update says it all.

Anyways coming to Sameer and Naina... loved their moments together but yet not able to enjoy them as I'm scared what's in store for them and with Naina's separation theory I fear more.

If she is with you, keep her safe. Lovely line and speaks so much. Andy should realise that this someone cares so  deeply. I had fun reading his reply... πŸ˜† Pari... is so contrast to Andy but yet they love their friends the most.

The parting scene where Sameer promises every time was beautiful. ❀️ One word spoke of his commitment and feelings... and I guess was enough for Naina to know the depth of his feelings.

Onir thumbnail
21. Nuisance:

πŸ˜† the Nuisance love story begins I guess πŸ˜† Naina mata ki prediction true  hui

Geet  is a sweetheart.. loved the look she gave Naina about knowing about someone's entry in life... was seriously great.

Sameer took so much efforts to come clear about his intentions to Geet ... loved it. And Geet's line to him about the end goal being ? Naina's happiness is what's important for her was splendid. πŸ‘

Onir thumbnail
Interlude:

Oh my I guess it's the start of all that lead to the future development of WOL characters.

I feel more bad for Tweesha... cause she was left out among them.

Naina's father seems to be quite violent... was this the root for all of Naina's escapism as well as future decisions... seems to be scary childhood.

Geet and Sameer bonding is also so full of warmth. The growth in their relationship too ahs been so beautiful... both have gained a lot in each other.

Is Andy confusing Angel and Pari?? Dumbo how can they be the same... please tell me he comes to know they're not the same.

Onir thumbnail
22. It's all relative -1

Love actually is relative... nice way of describing it, another dimension to it 😊

Maan was so different before ... wonder what happened?

The gifts were so different ... she got a butterfly from him... somewhere he knows her so well , much more than herself. He gave her, her heart's desire for needing to be free and able to fly high but at the same time allowed her to be grounded and not go all wild. He fulfilled her wish but at the same time kept her away from harm's way.

But I guess try as hard as you may sometimes you  just can't fight what's destined to happen... he tried to save her from immediate danger from the speeding car but I suppose won't be able to save both of them from what is coming for them...