Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
WOW!! outstanding dear...loved it
ammu5 thumbnail
mad abt ur work..shikha...ur an amazing n versatile writer...even tho its a sad ending i enjoyed ur writing... 
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh Maggie I'm back on the forum after such a long hiatus. And I come Online and see that you're done with this story 😲 So thought to catch up on this one, as it  was always somewhere in the back of my mind bugging me to know what's happened to all of them.

9. Stolen Moments- What a dream😳 Meghana ne kya entry maari hai 😆

Poor Sameer has last few days left with his Angel, even though she's unaware of his existence... or is she ? 😉 Loved how she can feel him somewhere and sense someone being there for her unknown in the shadows.
Onir thumbnail
10. Tremble-

Wow I always seem to fall in love with the flow of your writing... you seem to sweep me into the land of your characters. 👏

Naina is a dreamer she is so lost that she tends to live in a world where everything would be so love filled and wonderful... sometimes I feel that makes her actually keep her sanity. This Dreamy and lost in  her world persona sustains her.

She may like to see all those intimate moments among a couple ... like a Voyeur but indeed it is quite different living it. She got to be a part of her fantasy even though very less of it and not in the same sense yet that moment was indeed very serene... the thudding of hearts and the tremble they both felt. Even though nothing much transpired between them, yet some much more did happen. Wonderful collision... and the words put in.

The whole scene with her neck being exposed to him covering it was intimate and somewhere clicked more than what she herself watched as a Voyeur. The intensity of both situations though similar were very different for her as an experience.

Beautiful ❤️

ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Doc,
You are back🤗

I missed you around <3
Onir thumbnail
11. New Beginnings: Indeed.

A girl who loved visiting the classics section tried her best to avoid going there ... Hazel eyes are constantly appearing in her mind's eyes.

He wants to treasure all her memories as much as he can but then nature bestows on him some more than even what he dreams of. 😊

Everything is wrong with him ... how very true. But yes, she will always be a fond memory to him... which she herself will keep carving in his heart with all her cute antics. 😉

Onir thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Maggie.

Doc,

You are back🤗

I missed you around <3

Yup me back... And I missed you too my Noodles 🤗
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I was so engrossed in reading that I couldnt comment. Sorry for that. But after seeing all the updates I just couldnt help.
But, it has been one of the most beautiful journey for us too Shikha. No melodrama, simply realistic...

Thank you for bringing me back to reading... And thank you for such a beautiful story...
Onir thumbnail
12. Distractions:

Distracted she was, but once somebody jostled inside her little world, she can't help but to notice the person.

The above summarised it all for me. One glance form Hazel eyes left her trembling and yet he was able to hold her captive and be within her range of thoughts which none had invaded or she never allowed anyone.

Loved the "Focus" connection... 😳
Onir thumbnail
13. Escapist:

Somewhere while picturing Naina I did feel that she loves being in this world she's made for her self... this update just gave  a small glimpse of it.

Her version of her being able to deal with or choose separation rather than Death, leaves me thinking that there's more to her thought process ... it does seem an option but still as extreme as death.

Escapist ... might be true but never something out of choice but due to situations or the way life makes us deal with shocks and surprises. This update speaks a lot about Naina as well as Geet ... each hold true personas but yet contrast.
Edited by Onir - 9 years ago