Frequent Posters

Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wondrful update. Hats off 2 u 2 write a long one. Beautifuly written
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dude this was too good! When I started reading it, I was looking forward to the replys too!! Funny me! But I suppose it shows how equally I was connected with the story!

And the salutations! Man they were the best and the highlight of the story!!

I was fearing where like six degrees this would also end up them not being together but just via letters! Thank god he reached home! And she found her heart!

Superb lady!

Cheers
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was jst brilliant!!...
Loved it!!...
I read it twice back to back... 😉
Awesome...
sugu2569 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am back with the comment ...:D
so starting from the start ...i liked smith very much ..he seemed very sweet and the way u described his accent was really cute ...:) ;) :p
this exchange of letter was so so so so beautiful , full of warmth and purity ...it took me to another world ...i loved the way both of them addressed each other in the letter ...and the way their relationship changed gradually ...this is the best os i have ever ever read !!!!!!!! really ...i am falling short of words at how it made me feel ...i so wish it could have happened with me too ...oh but thats not possible :( ...its ok :)))

i was very much elated and emotional at the same time while reading ...:|
and it was a marvellous piece of work ...u are so creative !!!!!!!!!!!!! i am amazed !!!!!    
it was very real ... !!!!!!!!!! and the letters ...ohhh !!!   

" And did that...did that letter smell
like cake?"   awww !!!!

it was different , lovely , emotional , heart touching and what not !!!!!! loved it ...i feel like hugging you for writing this one and i am serious ...thank u so very much !!!!!! and i am so glad they met ...yayyy !!!! a happy ending !!!!! their meeting was very touchy !!! she brought cupcakes !!! how sweet was that !!!!!
arnav can show spain to khushi now ...
:D

i loved khushi for asking arnav to meet his father :)
i loved every thing actually !!! :p    

and what were those seven lines that arnav's father wrote   ???? heheh kidding ... :)
loved it ...!!!!!!!
-Xpress- thumbnail
Awww... this is so cute ... they got in love through letters...
romantic
.Kryptonite. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh,that was wonderful! Its been so long since i read a genuine story, and this was just perfect!  Will sure check out your other works!

gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb.
deir letter was so nce.
Lalaland222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This was truly amazing. ^_^ 
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sugu2569

i am back with the comment ...:D
so starting from the start ...i liked smith very much ..he seemed very sweet and the way u described his accent was really cute ...:) ;) :p
this exchange of letter was so so so so beautiful , full of warmth and purity ...it took me to another world ...i loved the way both of them addressed each other in the letter ...and the way their relationship changed gradually ...this is the best os i have ever ever read !!!!!!!! really ...i am falling short of words at how it made me feel ...i so wish it could have happened with me too ...oh but thats not possible :( ...its ok :)))

i was very much elated and emotional at the same time while reading ...:|
and it was a marvellous piece of work ...u are so creative !!!!!!!!!!!!! i am amazed !!!!!    
it was very real ... !!!!!!!!!! and the letters ...ohhh !!!   

" And did that...did that letter smell
like cake?"   awww !!!!

it was different , lovely , emotional , heart touching and what not !!!!!! loved it ...i feel like hugging you for writing this one and i am serious ...thank u so very much !!!!!! and i am so glad they met ...yayyy !!!! a happy ending !!!!! their meeting was very touchy !!! she brought cupcakes !!! how sweet was that !!!!!
arnav can show spain to khushi now ...
:D

i loved khushi for asking arnav to meet his father :)
i loved every thing actually !!! :p    

and what were those seven lines that arnav's father wrote   ???? heheh kidding ... :)
loved it ...!!!!!!!

And... you are back with another blockbuster comment, aren't you? 
Haaa...love it as usual, Sugu ðŸ˜Š I'm glad that you loved my work.
Here's a virtual(www) hug ðŸ¤—
Edited by Anarocksick - 11 years ago
yush-swt thumbnail
this was beautiful...and oh my god i had goose bumps at the end of it...loved loved loved it...