FF - A funny thing happened to me- Completed

pinks73 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys
This is my completed FF but I have started a new one recently. It's called 'Shadows'. Please check it out if you'd like

Chapter 1

The Surprise

Zoya had had enough. She was not going to take in anymore of the insults. She had been nothing but polite and helpful to Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan and he had not left any stone unturned to humiliate her and make her feel as if she was the most irresponsible and reckless person in the world.

Okay granted he had helped her too, Hugged her, saved her from the ruffians at night, helped her look for her father, Looked deep into her eyes and stopped her from falling every time she was her clumsy self.

No no she was not going to think about that. She was angry with him and she wanted to remain so.

She knew she had a long way to go before she can find the truth about her father and her family but she had made up her mind, she was leaving for New York as soon as she could book the tickets.

Asad was regretting saying all the things he had said to her in the morning. Of course she didn't know he was allergic to peanuts or she wouldn't jeopardize his health. She was not the kind. She was clumsy but her heart was in the right place and when she looked at him with her big eyes he just melted away. When she smiled, he had to stop himself from caressing the dimple that formed on her cheeks.

No no he had to stop thinking about her. He was just going to apologize to her in the morning and set things straight so they could go back to the way things were.

Zoya connected to Skype and saw that Jiju was online. It was early morning in New York so he might not have too much time to chat with her. She was debating whether she should let him know about her decision of coming to New York when Jiju called her. She picked it up with a cheerful "Salam Jiju"

"Salam Zoya, I cannot talk to you right now I am getting ready for work but I can't resist telling you that you are going to be thoroughly surprised today' I mean tomorrow for you."

"But Jiju'." Before Zoya could complete her sentence he had disconnected the call.

She went to bed wondering what surprise awaited her tomorrow until her thoughts finally drifted to the one person she always thought about before she dozed off ----- her Jahapanah Six pack

Asad saw her come and take her place at the dining table. He knew he had to apologize to her and he was also certain that she would flash her dimpled smile and forgive him. He would wait for the breakfast to get over and then he would talk to her.

He was about to take a sip from his coffee when the door bell rang. Najma opened the door and in walked a handsome man with a slight stubble, a back pack and a broad smile. Before he knew what was happening Zoya had jumped off her seat and was hugging the stranger with all her might.

Asad was horrified by the scene and the sudden burst of jealousy that was piercing at his heart. I am going to commit murder today, he thought.

Edited by pinks73 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guru-ki-dewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do continue dear :) and plz pm me also when u update bcoz will be really liking the jealousy thing <3
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aha a jealous Asad I like it ...

Also really hope she continues avoiding him for a long time, he's crossed all his boundaries to be forgiven easily.
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i want the next chpt like NOWWW!
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!! PM me when u update! 
npatel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Me too.  I want to know who that handsome hunk is.
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love it!
OOO mystery man huh? ðŸ˜‰ Someone's getting a treat
hehe... 
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
(Just continue super fast ðŸ˜†)
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue soon! It was awesome! And please pm me when you do! ðŸ˜Š
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice plzzz update soon!!!!!!!!!
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"I am going to commit murder today" 
Dude you cant leave me hanging for too long with this one! PLEASE Update soon!!