plz plz plz plz do con soon and pm me plz u can
pinks73 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys

Here is the 2nd part. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

The stranger

"Zuhair!!! I can't believe you are here" Squealed Zoya, "What are you doing here? When did you come to India? Why didn't you tell me? OMG I'm so happy to see you"

"Whoaaa!! Zee babe slow down, one question at a time sweetheart" said Zuhair hugging her back.

Zee baby? Sweet heart? Asad narrowed his eyes at the stranger.

Zoya having realized that the hug was getting too long and there were other people in the room too, turned around. While still holding on to his arm she announced to everyone, "This is Zuhair, my bestest friend in the whole wide world and he has come from New York."

Zuhair pulled up a chair next to Phuphi and extended his hand "Salam Phuphi, I can call you Phuphi right? Zee babe, I mean Zoya has told me so much about you that I feel I know you already"

Phuphi tried to hide her surprised look and smiled and said "Of course"

Asad was seething, Zoya's hand on his arm did not go unnoticed and now the guy was trying to charm his Ammi.

"And you must be Najma, Zoya didn't tell me how pretty you were, when you opened the door I was knocked back 10 feet by your beauty" he smiled charmingly. Najma couldn't help but blush.

Now he is openly flirting with my sister, thought Asad.

He turned his attention to Tannu and said, "Zee didn't tell me about you and I cannot see why"

"Tannu came from her town just a couple of days ago and I haven't spoken to you after she arrived" chimed in Zoya with a bright smile.

So they have been talking everyday that she has been here! thought Asad. He didn't know that, all he saw her talking to was her jiju.

Dilshad got up to prepare breakfast for the newly arrived guest. Tannu and Najma were excited, asking Zoya about Zuhair and what her plans would be to show Zuhair around Bhopal.

The others were too engrossed to notice but to Zuhair finally saw Asad, got up from his chair and walked up to him.

Zuhair gave Asad a half smile and a wink  and said "Before you say anything let me tell you I am my parent's only child so I have to live, my friends say I am a decent painter so I need my hands and I play soccer occasionally so I need my legs too."

He took in the stained, torn jeans, the hair that badly needed a cut, the filthy back pack carelessly thrown on the floor and thought  Zoya's friend was exactly like her. The thought irritated him more than anything. Asad gave him a fierce look and stormed out.

He could not work today, I think I have a headache and I should go home early, he thought. Asad picked up his jacket and left his office.

He was looking forward to spending some quiet time in his room.

Hopefully the idiot from this morning has left and he didn't have to see him again. He hoped Zoya has not gone out with him, if she has… the fear gripped him. Zoya was angry with him about the peanut incident. Okay, he thought the first thing I will do is apologize to her and then maybe take everyone out for dinner….. yes that would work. Zoya will like that.

He entered the house and the first thing he saw was Zoya and the fool sitting on the couch and laughing. She was sitting with her feet tucked under her and he was sitting with his arms sprawled out as if he owned the couch and the girl sitting on it. Asad gritted his teeth and walked towards the kitchen for a glass of water. They were so engrossed in their conversation that they did not even notice him walk past them.

Ammi was in the kitchen preparing dinner when Asad asked her, "He hasn't left yet?"

"Who? Zuhair? He wanted to, infact he had a hotel room booked somewhere close to the airport but I told him he could stay here." said Ammi

"WHAT??? Ammi!! How could you? We don't even know him. He could be one of the American psychos we read about in the papers." Said Asad.

"Asad! He is Zoya's friend and he seems like a very nice boy" said Dilshad.

"Ammi, Zoya is already half mad and her friend might be fully mad" Asad said, the idea of seeing Zoya and Zuhair together under one roof boiling his blood.

"Don't worry Mr. Khan he is not staying here. He is going to his hotel" he heard Zoya's cold voice from behind.

Asad could bite his tongue, he had not meant for Zoya to hear his comment.

"No Miss Farooqui I did not mean that" Asad said, well aware of the damage he had done.

"Save it Mr. Khan if I could I would go to a hotel too" said Zoya

"NO!! I mean of course not, that would not be appropriate and I don't want you to go" Asad was horrified. In a hotel, away from him, alone, with that idiot, no way!

"Of course I'm not going to stay with him in the same room Mr. Khan. What kind of a girl do you think I am?" She was never this frosty with him before.

"No I didn't mean the same ro……" Asad couldn't finish his sentence.

"Phuphi, should  I ask Zuhair to leave or will Mr. Khan be willing to have dinner with one half mad and one fully mad person at the dining table" Zoya asked ignoring Asad altogether.

"Zoya of course he can stay" Dilshad glared at Asad, "I already invited him"

Asad rolled his eyes, it was going to be a long dinner. She was mad at him, ignoring him and he had still not apologized to her.

e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okay. This funny thing needs to happens sooner! Like today!
Please continue! :D
luvasya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great start👏 i'm eager to see jealous asad😆
do continue soon & pls pm me next time
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It got better with that chapter! lolol funny too.
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He totally deserves this! I loved both updates:)
Manpreet23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Second part was awesome :) when are you giving the third? ; D
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Zoya overheard Asad!!😆 I can imagine asad's face.😆 Continue soon!
Thanx for the pm.😃
varshificat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So far so good..., lol can't wait 2 c the jelous asad