Posted: 11 years ago
I am in love with your story...
Plz plzzz plzzz cont soon...
And can u plzzz send me pm when u updt?
Thnx...
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...love zuhair's character...pls do accept my buddy request and add me to ur pm list...
IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Read all your parts at once
Once I had started the first part I couldn't stop! Great story!
I actually love it! The concept is just fab!
roses.09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

what a wonderfull ff... please continue soon & please add me to your pm list 😊

pinks73 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
One more chapter to go!!

Chapter 6

Zoya came into the kitchen, her old cheery self and stood beside Dilshad. Asad was seated at his place at the dining table.

"Phuphi, I'll make breakfast today." She said leaping towards the fridge. She carried the eggs in one hand, the butter in the other and balancing the jug of milk on her hips, "I make French toast, how does that sound, Najma?"

Najma was sipping  her coffee. "That's fine" she said with mild enthusiasm.

"Awww come on Najma, I know you'll miss me but you can always come and visit " Zoya said, placing the ingredients on the kitchen counter and turning to get the sugar.

"Miss Farooqui" started Asad, clearing his throat "we will all miss you and we wish you all the best in the future." And please don't go, Asad thought ignoring his unsteady heartbeat.

Zoya looked up from the frying pan and not wanting to meet his eyes hugged Dilshad. Dilshad hugged her back and soon Najma joined in the group hug.

Asad saw the three women kissing and hugging each other with teary eyes and thought to himself, the three women in my life.

"Hey, wait for me" He heard Zuhair as he came into the room. "I want to be part of that too" He hugged Zoya from behind with his one arm stretched out over Dilshad and the other over Najma.

"Get off me" Zoya laughed while Dilshad and Najma tried to free themselves as well. They all laughed and the moment of wistful sadness passed.

Asad observed the four of them and imagined him self standing out in the cold peering inside from the window into this warm and cozy scene, watching Zoya and Zuhair live the rest of their life with fun filled laughter and happiness.

He could make her happy too and she could fill his life with mirth if only he would give her a chance, if only he would give himself a chance.

Asad walked out of the house, he had a meeting in half an hour. He did not have the luxury to think about what ifs.

"Bhaijaan the driver had to leave early tonight so he can come early tomorrow to take Zoya to the airport so can you please drop Zuhair to his hotel now?" Najma asked.

"Why can't he just take a cab?" said Asad.

They were done with dinner and he had already changed into his night suit. He was not in the mood to change again. The dinner had been a somber affair at least on his part. Zoya, Zuhair, Tanveer and Najma were discussing where the best shopping trips could be made while in Delhi. He had stolen glances at Zoya but much to his disappointment she was too involved in the conversation to spare him a look.

"Please Bhaijaan, please" Najma whined.

"Okay fine, I'll be out in a few minutes" Asad said. This might be a good opportunity to set the irresponsible guy  straight that if he ever hurt Zoya then he will have Asad Ahmed Khan to answer to, thought Asad.

"Thanks Mr. A for doing this, I was telling Najma I'll take a cab but she insisted on waking you up" Zuhair said clicking on his seat belts.

"I was awake" Asad said

"Zoya will be missed, won't she?" Zuhair said digging into his packet of chips.

Asad grunted his reply, not wanting to think about it.

"Chips?" Zuhair offered

"No thanks" Asad said rolling his eyes, didn't he just have dinner.

"I'm sure she'll miss you, all of you. I think she loves your family. She has so many stories about Phuphi, Najma and you. I have never seen her more excited about other people. And face it, its Zoya she is excited about everyone she meets but you guys are special, I can tell."

Asad was silent.

"You know, I've known Zoya since High school." Said Zuhair munching on his chips, they were leaving tomorrow morning, he thought, this is my last shot. "She was popular in school, I mean, why not, right? It's Zoya. She would always go out of her way to help people even if they are strangers. When I first met her I didn't know she was alone, without parents I mean. Her Appi and Jiju were always there with her but there was a void in her that very few people know about and she doesn't like to talk about it either.

"Honestly I come from a home where my parents love each other and have always provided a secure environment for me. I never had to think about anything, had a happy childhood and a crazy adolescence. Zoya on the other hand had to choose to be happy. She chose not to wallow in self pity while I never had to choose, it was given to me in golden platter.

"People like Zoya deserve all the happiness in the world and it's a pity when someone is not able to recognize that. She will never come up and tell you… I mean me, what she wants. She will take whatever life has to offer her, turn it around and make it beautiful."

They had reached the hotel. "Okay Mr. A I think this is the longest one sided conversation I have had with anyone." He offered his hands. "It was nice knowing you, Bye"

Zuhair disappeared through the hotel door leaving Asad deep in thought.  He was thinking about what Zuhair had just told him. His heart going out to the lonely little girl that Zoya once was, to the teenager she became. I love her more now than I ever did, if that was possible, Asad thought. He was going to have to take some decisions, he wanted no regrets later. It's going to be all right.

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I felt like it was too short!!
Thats just me being greedy though ðŸ˜† Once again another great part. 
I'll be sorry when this FF is over. 
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ye zulm ki inteha hai,😒
itna short update???😡
hadd hai yaar, app itna acha write karti hain, and this story leaves me longing for more every time i read it  ðŸ˜‰

sorry m being a bit dramatic, but i want a good Long update soon ðŸ˜³
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice dear...plz pm me so dat I cn catch ur further update...😊
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
cnt wait 2 read further. Cont asap