lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

ooh well good she deserves it if her POV was stupid

Yes her POV was stupid, even Yash was not convinced πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurikafan

I didn't like vut i loved this chaptet...interesting...and suspense after reading the promo...cant wait for that episode...
And my suggesstion to jungli billi nane is mandira(mandy)

For a second I thought that you really didn't liked this chapter, but I'm open for criticism also. 
Thanks for loving it 
And Mandira sounds interesting πŸ˜‰
Let me see if it rhymes with any GAALI's or not πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Yes her POV was stupid, even Yash was not convinced πŸ˜†

ooh tht well then suffer Aarti Suffer u little h*e cuz tht's wht she sounds like in dis story no offence
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha9

hmmm i am waiting nikki... i am eager to know this LUCKY GIRL  of my handsome yashu 😳
and make arthi suffer atleast to some extent of yash nikki...
love u dear 😳

Maha I'll try to update soon. And that lucky girl won't be revealed so soon, at least not for another 3-4 chapters πŸ˜­
And Aarti's suffering will be worst, in fact Yash's suffering will pale in front of Aarti's suffering πŸ˜²
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Thanks Surish πŸ˜Š
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Thanks for updating. It's fabulous. Yash got the news of Aarti's pregnancy. Aarti tried to convince him that she was only attracted towards him and not loved him, but he didn't want to listen anything.

Aarti doesn't want Yash to stay in Bhopal and she asked maa why she called him back.  Yash got angry and told his mom that he was going back to Mumbai.

Manu and Yash helped Aman to confess his love for Arpita. Aman and Arpita confessed their love and Scindhiya's arranged their wedding. Wedding was in Bhopal so Yash went there for Aman and have to stay in SM.

Aarti's condition worsen and Yash had to take her to hospital as Gayatri told him that nobody is in house. Aarti gave birth to a baby girl. Yash was the first one to get the news of Aarti being pregnant and he is the one who got the news of the baby girl. He was the one to take the baby first in his arms, and he called her Palak.

Manu, Yash, Aman-Arpita's moments are fabulous. Sad that Aarti's condition is worse and it's all due to Prashant as he known earlier about her pregnancy complications and then also he was ready to continue with the pregnancy.

Promo is nice. It means Aarti is the one with whom Yash got married. But curious to know why he married her and what happened in those two years.
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

ooh tht well then suffer Aarti Suffer u little h*e cuz tht's wht she sounds like in dis story no offence

I didn't feel offended Kesha, like I said criticism are always welcome. You just said what you felt. πŸ˜Š
If I'm writing something then I should be prepared for criticism also along with praises and I'm glad that you said what you felt and not sugarcoated it πŸ‘
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Hey! Thanks for updating. It's fabulous. Yash got the news of Aarti's pregnancy. Aarti tried to convince him that she was only attracted towards him and not loved him, but he didn't want to listen anything.

Aarti doesn't want Yash to stay in Bhopal and she asked maa why she called him back.  Yash got angry and told his mom that he was going back to Mumbai.

Manu and Yash helped Aman to confess his love for Arpita. Aman and Arpita confessed their love and Scindhiya's arranged their wedding. Wedding was in Bhopal so Yash went there for Aman and have to stay in SM.

Aarti's condition worsen and Yash had to take her to hospital as Gayatri told him that nobody is in house. Aarti gave birth to a baby girl. Yash was the first one to get the news of Aarti being pregnant and he is the one who got the news of the baby girl. He was the one to take the baby first in his arms, and he called her Palak.

Manu, Yash, Aman-Arpita's moments are fabulous. Sad that Aarti's condition is worse and it's all due to Prashant as he known earlier about her pregnancy complications and then also he was ready to continue with the pregnancy.

Promo is nice. It means Aarti is the one with whom Yash got married. But curious to know why he married her and what happened in those two years.

Shashi I love it when you write a detailed analysis of my updates πŸ€—

Even I loved Aman, Arpita and Manu moments. As it brought a smile on Yash's face after a long time.
And Yash was indeed the first one to get the news of Aarti's pregnancy and he's the first one to see and hold the baby and even name her.
Regarding Prashant and why he agreed for this pregnancy well you'll find it out in the next chapter πŸ˜³
And what happened in those two years you'll find it out in the next 2-4 chapters. 
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks Anu for the wonderful reply πŸ˜Š

And no there was no USS RAAT happened between Yash and Aarti, how is that even possible, when Yash was in New York? πŸ˜•
And if Gayatri had known that it was Yash's baby, she would have married Aarti to Yash and why would that python agree to marry a pregnant girl? He's not that mahaan πŸ˜†
And the baby was conceived three months after the marriage when Yash left for Mumbai πŸ˜‰
And I'll try to update soon. 

nikki..after reading ur reply..i felt where my mind went to pose u such silly questionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well,it's all ur fault πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..ur update made my mind unable to think rationallyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

open the link below dear...

watch out from 8:57 dearπŸ˜‰ if it's workingπŸ˜• for u