Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜†.. I'm feeling great anyway.. πŸ˜³

Yup.. Noticed..!! πŸ˜‰ 

Will wait for next updates.. excited for it!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for all the PM and did you noticed my previous longy longy comment before this update? πŸ˜† 

Yes IsYa I noticed all your comments and replied on each one of them πŸ˜³
And the longy comment that you are talking about, I've replied to it on page 124 πŸ˜³
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG...nikki...u gave us a thrilling update after so many daysπŸ‘πŸΌ
my mind is still in the update..so many things are roaming in my mind..did something happened without yash's knowledge(like in pv ,aarti don't about her USS RAAT until she's pregnantπŸ˜‰)..and i think gayu knows about this..that's why she wanted her pota to be in this family which made her get aarti-prasu married...prasu thought otherwise but couldn't get aarti's loveπŸ˜†...so he leaves aarti unable to digest this news...our yash babu ignorant of all theseπŸ€”...only gayu n aarti knows ...uff so many questions🀒...omg see what's my condition πŸ€ͺ

if u don't update early😑..i am sure my head is going to blast

well,coming to jungle billy girl..why don't u name her as our beloved  maya...😈
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abie10

Wow NikkI πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Awesome promo.. Yash got married 😲 who's this woman?

Love the update. I hate Aarti and the way she was talking to Gayatri regarding yash 😑

Like the light moments of Aarpit-Aman.

Hmm is it a coincidence or what πŸ˜• Yash took Aarti to the hospital where they found out she's preggy, then for her delivery it's yash again. The way yash felt connected to the baby n he called her Palak. Hmm am I thinking too much or are we for a twist πŸ˜†

For Yash's GF's name what about Tania? Don't know but Ishita is too much for me πŸ˜† but it's up to you.

Thanks Abie. 
Yes Yash will get married after two years and the woman will be revealed after 3-4 chapters, till them I'm sorry you'll have to wait πŸ˜³
And it was fate that it was Yash who took Aarti to the hospital both times and saw the baby even before Aarti saw her. And not it's not Yash's baby if that's what you are also thinking πŸ˜†
Tania name sounds good. But I want something that sounds a little fiesty, at least her nickname should match with the nikcname that Aman has given her " Junglee Billy" πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

You have just left me speechless with your update and promo Nikki.It was fantastic dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘
So finally Yash will get married and I am sure the girl is none other than Arti.It will be a treat to read the sequences after their marriage...😳😳😳 .I just cant wait to read the next chapter.Plz dear update soon.
I m suggesting a name for Yash's Jungli Billi...Kratika...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

OMG I've left my talkative Mukti speechless? Now I'm speechless πŸ˜†
And yes finally Yash will get married, but to whom that's a suspense for now πŸ˜‰

And no I can't name her Kratika, as this GF will get lots of GAALI's from Arpita and Manu. And I love Kratika and can't give her GAALI's even indirectly πŸ˜­
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: kratzyfan

OMG...nikki...u gave us a thrilling update after so many daysπŸ‘πŸΌ

my mind is still in the update..so many things are roaming in my mind..did something happened without yash's knowledge(like in pv ,aarti don't about her USS RAAT until she's pregnantπŸ˜‰)..and i think gayu knows about this..that's why she wanted her pota to be in this family which made her get aarti-prasu married...prasu thought otherwise but couldn't get aarti's loveπŸ˜†...so he leaves aarti unable to digest this news...our yash babu ignorant of all theseπŸ€”...only gayu n aarti knows ...uff so many questions🀒...omg see what's my condition πŸ€ͺ

if u don't update early😑..i am sure my head is going to blast

well,coming to jungle billy girl..why don't u name her as our beloved  maya...😈

Thanks Anu for the wonderful reply πŸ˜Š

And no there was no USS RAAT happened between Yash and Aarti, how is that even possible, when Yash was in New York? πŸ˜•
And if Gayatri had known that it was Yash's baby, she would have married Aarti to Yash and why would that python agree to marry a pregnant girl? He's not that mahaan πŸ˜†
And the baby was conceived three months after the marriage when Yash left for Mumbai πŸ˜‰
And I'll try to update soon. 
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm kinda liking this so far but still kinda want Aarti to suufer but wanna knw wat's her prob. too
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

I'm kinda liking this so far but still kinda want Aarti to suufer but wanna knw wat's her prob. too

Kesha Yash will make her suffer big time, don't worry about that πŸ˜³
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Kesha Yash will make her suffer big time, don't worry about that πŸ˜³

ooh well good she deserves it if her POV was stupid
RuchiArora21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like vut i loved this chaptet...interesting...and suspense after reading the promo...cant wait for that episode...
And my suggesstion to jungli billi nane is mandira(mandy)
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks Maha for another beautiful reply πŸ€—
I'm moving the FF forward with lots of Leaps, or else it will never end and I don't want to bore all of you πŸ˜•
Yash loves his family so much that he's ready to ignore everything for them, including Gayatri's rude behavior also.
And even I loved Aman's and Arpita's cute moment along with Manu's naughtiness.

And yes we will have to wait and see who Yash marries πŸ˜‰

hmmm i am waiting nikki... i am eager to know this LUCKY GIRL  of my handsome yashu Embarrassed
and make arthi suffer atleast to some extent of yash nikki...
love u dear Embarrassed
Edited by maha9 - 10 years ago