Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Wowww...wooww!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What a big shocking twist in the story!! πŸ˜² But I'm Lovin It.. β€οΈ

Talking about the promo, I wondered what's happening.. he got married to Aarti and what's the reason behind that.. I'm sure it is apart from today's update and upcoming updates as well.. Good one!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the way Aman is going on with Arpita.. They are extremely cute!! πŸ˜³ Oh god.. who's the girl?? πŸ˜² BTW, I don't know what name should I suggest to you.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

And hmm.. the biggest twist, she delivered the baby and Aarti is fine.. Why I can feel like Palak is actually Yash's baby? πŸ˜² Nahhiin, I might sound crazy.. πŸ˜† Par kuch bhi ho sakta hain na.? πŸ˜† And why did they continue the risky pregnancy? I would like to know more.. πŸ˜•

Waiting for next... I know I may hate that Junglee Billy!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Loved your comment IsYa πŸ€—
What if Yash married that Junglee Billy and not Aarti? πŸ˜‰ And don't worry that Junglee Billy won't be anything like Ishita, who knows you will fall in love with her πŸ˜‰
And no Palak is NOT Yash's child, didn't you read the first para properly where Yash tells the doctor that it's Prashant's and Aarti's baby?,😑  πŸ˜†and why he went with this pregnancy will be revealed in the next chapter by himself πŸ˜•
And even I loved Aman and Arpita and I'll try to write more cute scenes on them in future also. πŸ˜³
Gkathria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nikki!!!!!! What are you doing to me? You have me so addicted and at the same time I can't make up what's happening, I mean Aarti actually LOVES Prashant?? and from the promo I don't understand who Yashji's wife is!!!! I hope you update the next chapter very soon! because I have so many unanswered questions and you're the only one who has the answers!

Anyway great update!!!! πŸ€— Loved the 9th chapter as well as the promo. Also if you don't update soon, I will PM you and nag you because I'm going to be thinking about this till you update again!
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Loved your comment IsYa πŸ€—
What if Yash married that Junglee Billy and not Aarti? πŸ˜‰ And don't worry that Junglee Billy won't be anything like Ishita, who knows you will fall in love with her πŸ˜‰
And no Palak is NOT Yash's child, didn't you read the first para properly where Yash tells the doctor that it's Prashant's and Aarti's baby?,😑  πŸ˜†and why he went with this pregnancy will be revealed in the next chapter by himself πŸ˜•
And even I loved Aman and Arpita and I'll try to write more cute scenes on them in future also. πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†.. We'll see how my connecction with Junglee Billy works.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†.. Okay okay! But Yash felt the connection with the baby and I felt somehow relieved.. At least Palak will be there!! πŸ˜³

Prashant.. I know he and his evil thought would destroy Aarti one day... To her face!! πŸ˜‘😑

Yup.. do write on them and excited for PraDhi's love story as well.. πŸ˜³
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome promo..
nice update
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gkathria

Nikki!!!!!! What are you doing to me? You have me so addicted and at the same time I can't make up what's happening, I mean Aarti actually LOVES Prashant?? and from the promo I don't understand who Yashji's wife is!!!! I hope you update the next chapter very soon! because I have so many unanswered questions and you're the only one who has the answers!

Anyway great update!!!! πŸ€— Loved the 9th chapter as well as the promo. Also if you don't update soon, I will PM you and nag you because I'm going to be thinking about this till you update again!

Sorry Gimmie for torturing you like this πŸ˜­
And who is Yash's wife is a secret and suspense right now, for that you'll have to wait for next 2-3 chapters πŸ˜­
And you are welcome to nag me as much as you want and whenever you want. Asha and Carrie and few others are already doing it, so you are also welcome to join them, I won't mind πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜†.. We'll see how my connecction with Junglee Billy works.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†.. Okay okay! But Yash felt the connection with the baby and I felt somehow relieved.. At least Palak will be there!! πŸ˜³

Prashant.. I know he and his evil thought would destroy Aarti one day... To her face!! πŸ˜‘😑

Yup.. do write on them and excited for PraDhi's love story as well.. πŸ˜³

IsYa this is 1000th comment on the FF πŸ₯³   
I'm so happy 
And yes Yash and Palak will share a special bond. Didn't you noticed how subconsciously Yash wrote his name in the fathers section instead of the guardians section? πŸ˜‰
And regarding Prashant many things will be uncovered in the next chapter πŸ˜³
And PraDhi's track will start slowly after 2-3 chapters, I just introduced PARI today. Next time it'll be Junglee Billy's turn πŸ˜‰
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldenmoon

awesome promo..

nice update

Thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜Š
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

IsYa this is 1000th comment on the FF πŸ₯³   
I'm so happy 
And yes Yash and Palak will share a special bond. Didn't you noticed how subconsciously Yash wrote his name in the fathers section instead of the guardians section? πŸ˜‰
And regarding Prashant many things will be uncovered in the next chapter πŸ˜³
And PraDhi's track will start slowly after 2-3 chapters, I just introduced PARI today. Next time it'll be Junglee Billy's turn πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†.. I'm feeling great anyway.. πŸ˜³

Yup.. Noticed..!! πŸ˜‰ 

Will wait for next updates.. excited for it!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for all the PM and did you noticed my previous longy longy comment before this update? πŸ˜† 
Abie10 thumbnail
Wow NikkI πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Awesome promo.. Yash got married 😲 who's this woman?

Love the update. I hate Aarti and the way she was talking to Gayatri regarding yash 😑

Like the light moments of Aarpit-Aman.

Hmm is it a coincidence or what πŸ˜• Yash took Aarti to the hospital where they found out she's preggy, then for her delivery it's yash again. The way yash felt connected to the baby n he called her Palak. Hmm am I thinking too much or are we for a twist πŸ˜†

For Yash's GF's name what about Tania? Don't know but Ishita is too much for me πŸ˜† but it's up to you.
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
You have just left me speechless with your update and promo Nikki.It was fantastic dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘
So finally Yash will get married and I am sure the girl is none other than Arti.It will be a treat to read the sequences after their marriage...😳😳😳 .I just cant wait to read the next chapter.Plz dear update soon.
I m suggesting a name for Yash's Jungli Billi...Kratika...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰