Aarya FF "Meant to be"-Promo & chapter 9,page 123.

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My FF on AarYa - " Meant to be"

Hi all this is my first FF on AarYa. I want to gift this to my dearest and closest friend Aditi, who is soon moving with her husband and daughter to a new place. I know she will be busy for the next few weeks, and might not get time to read it, but still this is for her. LOVE YOU ADITI AND MISS YOU. β€οΈ

Secondly I want to thank Shalu and Aditi both, as they are the ones who encouraged me to write my first AarYa FF.  πŸ€—  β€οΈ

Outside SM...

Aarti stepped out of the car outside the Schindhiya mansion. A nice cool breeze touched her face and caressed her cheeks. Aarti stopped in her steps, took a long breath and closed her eyes tightly. She felt his presence. Even before stepping inside the Mansion she knew that he was here inside the house. YASH SCHINDHIYA was present inside the house. 

Inside SM.....

Yash was supposed to return home next week, but Today was his younger brothers marriage. The marriage was fixed in a hurry and took place within a week after the engagement. Yash was also informed about the wedding just two days back. Yash wanted to take a earlier flight, but as it was the last moment decision, he couldn't get an earlier flight. 

Yash was in his room freshening up. He had taken a non stop flight from New York. He had asked Ramdulre for a hot cup of coffee. He was very tired, but right now he was least bothered about it, as he was excited to meet that one person for whom his eyes were craving since the last two months.
  AARTI DUBEY. His beautiful Aarti. THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE.

He knew that his parents must have definitely invited Aarti and her family for the wedding. He just couldn't wait any longer to finally meet Aarti after two months.

Suddenly he heard a lot of commotion in the living room. He smiled as he knew that everyone must have returned from the wedding. 
He took his coffee cup and went outside his room. His room was on the second level of SM, which overlooked the living room downstairs. He went and stood outside his room by the railings of the corridor. His eyes were searching for Aarti.

He heard his Gayatri Maa's voice " Aarti beta please come here".

It was as if Aarti also felt his presence there, cause no sooner she stepped inside, she looked up and their eyes finally met.

And their she was. His beautiful Aarti. Standing there looking at him. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was looking so beautiful, almost like an ANGEL. She was looking exactly the way he pictured her to look on their...

Suddenly Yash dropped the coffee cup from his hand, as the image of Aarti standing in front of him, sunk in...

Hope you like it. If you want a PM hit the like button, and I'll PM you my next update. 
Please write your honest views and comments, as it will encourage me to write further. Criticisms are most welcome.

Next part how Yash and Aarti met.

CHAPTER 1 PAGE 14

CHAPTER  2 - PAGE 28

CHAPTER 3 - PAGE 43

CHAPTER 4 - PAGE 57

CHAPTER 5 - PAGE 69

CHAPTER 6 - PAGE 82

Chapter 7 - Page 91

Chapter 8 - page 107

Promo and Chapter 9 - page 123

Thread - 2

Thread - 3

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow di great start.
waiting for the next part.😳
eagerly waiting to see what happens next😳

P.S. me first
Edited by shalini28 - 11 years ago
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb ..wonderful update... waiting for the next part..pls pm me
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
superb ..wonderful update
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love it!! Am excited to see what happen!!
lady_dove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nikki superb. Keep writing dear. Waiting for the update.
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini28

wow di great start.

waiting for the next part.😳
eagerly waiting to see what happens next😳

P.S. me first

Thanks Shalu. 

Will try to update within a next couple of days, will PM you first like today πŸ˜‰
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksfan2

superb ..wonderful update... waiting for the next part..pls pm me

Thanks and will definitely PM you πŸ˜Š
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks Shalu. 

Will try to update within a next couple of days, will PM you first like today πŸ˜‰

wow that will be great diπŸ˜ƒ
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: gafulu14

superb ..wonderful update

Thanks Gafu πŸ˜Š