Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaR

Nice story... cont soon

Thank u
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maaneetpriyanka

Yaar mein maan ki shaadi kisi aur ke sath nhi dekh sakti. Ye cudail hmare maan ko chod kyun nhi dete. Geet ye tune kaisa promise le liya hmare maan se.
Superb update

Have faith in ur Geet's babaji
Thanks Priyanka for the comment
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW THATS GOOD WAITING FOR UPDATES 
dreamy4ever thumbnail
Very nice storyline 😊
Hope maan gets his love soon
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will be Waiting ...😊
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rashmi.vaish68

I  m so happy with the response today that I will give two back to back updates tomorrow

wow waiting
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu18

WOW THATS GOOD WAITING FOR UPDATES 

will update after edit them.so few more miutes

]
few more minutes

Originally posted by: dreamy4ever

Very nice storyline ðŸ˜Š 
Hope maan gets his love soon

there is no other way but after some twists

Originally posted by: trishadcute

will be Waiting ...😊

wait a little bit more

updating...
give some time
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycool,  yashvijaysingh,  sheetalvasa,  only4mails,  sdg26,  Bluesaffire2,  hottyangel
  srikantharaja,  fizza25,  Paingel,  sugivarun,  itzzdmg,  pulvi16,  marde,  Semarnk

I did not expect such a huge response for my FF.Thank u all for supporting me-Rashmi

Edited by rashmi.vaish68 - 11 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

DULHAN WAHI JO PIYA MANN BHAAYE

Credit for this lovely Banner goes to lovesia.

Part-20

Priya was in Delhi for few days and pammi thought to talk to Ram and Priya. She did not want to take chance by delaying it as it will keep an end open. kal agar Geet ke dil me bhi pyar jaag uta toh?. If Sameera comes to know that Maan loves Geet then she will make Geet's life hell, So she thought that it would be better to tie it's all loose threads in one attempt. she went to Khurana house and expressed her wish. Priya was happy as her dream was going to be true but Ram was bit reluctant.

He said-First I have to talk to Maan.Abhi abhi toh studies khatm ki hain.I think It's too early.Waise bhi shadi abhi to ho nahin sakti as Sam want to win beauty contest.

Pammi-I know.but I want to be free from this responsibility.I just want to be sure for thai relation.I m a mother of a daughter and I wnnt her to get best.that's why I m here.Maan se maine poochh liya hai He is ready.only after that I m here.Shadi toh baad mein hi hogi

Maan came home at same time.he saw pammi and smirked. Pammi could not see in his eyes.It was her guilt.If she wanted then could have told Sameera and made her ready to leave Maan for Geet.But she was not the woman of that big heart, who would sacrifice her daughter's happiness for a driver's daughter.

Ram -Maan! Pammi ji is here to talk about u and Sam.What do you say?

Maan-Papa I have no problem.If all of you are  happy then I m ready.
Saying this he left to his room.

Ram sensed some bitterness in Maan's tone. He went to his room and set beside him on bed

Ram-Is every thing alright? why are you upset?

Maan- No papa I m fine.

Ram-lagta toh nahin hai.Shadi ke liye tum aise haan kar rahe ho as if you are going to sign a deal.

Maan-Marriage is a deal papa.someone looses and someone gains

Ram-Tum Sameera se shadi nahin karna chahte right?

Maan-Chahne se sab kuchh nahin hota papa.there are some situations according which we have to act.

Ram-what situation Maan.kahin tum ye shadi Priya ke liye toh nahin kar rahe ho? agar aisa hai then you don't need to do so. main Priya ko samjha doonga.

Maan-No papa I don't want to break maa's heart.

Ram-Par beta!

Maan-Papa !why are you worried.I m little tired so I talked like this.I m sorry for talking like this and i m  ready for this marriage.Aap ki aur Maa ki shadi bhi to dadi n dadaji ki pasand se hui thi.Aap maa se pyar toh nahin karte the na.Today u love each other.Main bhi adjust kar loonga. You don't have to worry.you go and say yes to Pammi aunty.I have already talked Pammi aunty about it.so please don't worry

(Maan was feeling sorry for his parents as he was cheating them by blamming indirectly his maa for this marriage.but he had no choice. He can't tell anyone about Geet for two reasons one is Geet herself and second one -again her identity. he does not want anyone to change the feelings toward Geet-Be it pitty or rejection or hatred)

Ram went and told about Maan's decision.Priya was happy. Pammi took leave to share this news with children. Priya was excited. She went to maan's room. he was lying on bed with closed eyes.

Priya kissed maan's forhead and said- I m very happy Maan. Thanks beta.

Maan smiled at her but it doesn't reach his eyes.but he was happy that two persons whom he loves more than himself were happy because of him.They were Priya and Geet and Maan was too happy for them.

Priya wanted to tell Ram's mother about this good news but Ram stopped her.

Ram- jab tak Sameera ka beauty contest pura nahin ho jata .Maa ko kuchh bataane ki zaroorat nahin hai.I dont think she would be able to keep it in her big stomach.so pls keep it a secret.

Ram did not know that destiny is doing it's work and he was helping it.

At home Pammi informed Sameera and Geet about what happened at Khurana house.Two different reactions came

Smeera smirked-I knew it.I was confident that Priya aunty likes me and Maan can't say no to her.

Geet almost jumped-That's a good news Mom.congrats Sam I m so happy for you.Chalo ek baar Maan se baat toh kar lo

Sam-Thanks. I m busy right now, will talk him later

Next day in office Ram called geet and talked over a project as her boss was on leave today. She explained him every thing.She was sounding happy and Ram noticed it.he asked- Geet you are looking very happy.Is there any good news?

Geet -Yes uncle I have a good news for u.Your son is going to be married.and I m very happy. Isn't it a good news?

Ram saw her with shrinked eyes as if he didn't like her joke and seeing him Geet bursted in to laughter-come on uncle aap toh aise poochh rahe the jaise I can have any other good news other than this.main Sam aur maan ke liye hi khush hoon.

They heard a knock and Ranm said - come in

maan came in and set on chair near Geet

Geet-HI Maan ! abhi we were talking about you. and I was informing uncle that his son is going to get married 

Maan saw Geet with surpsise and geet again laughed loud and maan was seeing her without a blink.Ram was too laughing and he saw Maan starring Geet with lots of expressions.Ram stopped laughing and observed him.Maan was looking all lost as if he was seeing his life for the last time

Geet too stopped laughing and saw Maan-what happened maan. Where are you lost.Are you day dreaming about Sam?

Maan's trance broke and he said -no .I was thinking something else.
and said to Ram-I will come later papa.

Ram-(St)Did I saw some thing or I m asuming things on my own.

he thought of talking Maan again on that proposal.

But Ram got a call from moradabad. He had to go back to Moradabad for a work as there was a problem in their sugar mill.Priya too went with him.Maan was now alone at home.

It was night and Maan was lying on his bed he took his mobile and looked at Geet's pic in it.It was a picture which he clicked in farewell party.
He caresesed it with fingers  and said-I love you Geet and will always love you and kissed it.

At the same time Geet felt some restlessness in her heart.She woke up with a jerk. She said to herself-Was I dreaming or I was feeling it in real. Why I m feeling so restless as some one is in deep pain.But who?

She could not guess what it was and laid again and tried to sleep again.

Here maan was feeling a line of tears on his cheeks.he smiled-Pyar bhi kya kya karwa deta hai insaan se. and while thinking about Geet he drifted to the sleep

Morning in office

Geet- good morning Maan.Did you sleep well.Sam ne sapne me torture toh nahin kiya na?

Maan-No I slept well.What about you?Did you sleep ya phir saari raat khushi se dance hi karti rahi ?

Geet- I slept well at first but Maan you know kal raat achaanak meri aankh khul gayi .Mujhe aisa lag raha tha that some one very close was in deep pain and calling me.main samajh hi nahin pa rahi ki what was that.Who is in pain.

Maan's heart beated little fast-Does Geet feel my pain.Nahin .agar aisa hota toh geet mujhe dekh kar samajh jaati that I m not happy.Is ladki ko samajhna mushkil hai Maan -he said to himself and did not answer Geet's question. He went ahead saying that they had a meeting in half an hour and also told her get ready for the meeting.

Geet saw him retreating and was confused why maan did not pay attention to her question

Precap-Sam leaves for contest and Maan got a bad news as Dadi Gets a heart attack.

If u want pm for this ss,send ur buddy request on -    pmatrash

Next part in the post below

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

DULHAN WAHI JO PIYA MANN BHAAYE

Credit for this lovely Banner goes to lovesia.

Part-21

Every thing was settled.Ram decided that he will not tell anyone about the proposal of Maan and Sameera. his Mother was the biggest denger as she was unable to keep anything secret.She knew only that there is a girl in Delhi whom Priya has selected for Maan and Maan was too agree for her.Contest was going to be held in may this year there were some issues with the sponsers so it was late this year.Geet's exams would be over by than so she was going to join Ram's company as an junior architect. Maan was working hard for their projects.Ram was happy with Maan at office as he was a quick learner.
Ram was becoming a sandwich between Moradabad and Delhi office.

Sameera was again busy with her preparations.This time she was more conscious about her well being.Every one at home was taking extra care with her.Contest  will be going to take about a month.Though Maan was Sameera's fiance,not officially yet he cared less. Pammi was aware of his feeling so she was scared from Maan to say any thing and her stupid daughter was taking it granted. she was confident that she had a charm which can keep anyone captivated.

Geet was as usual happy for every one but sometimes she used to feel some restlessness in her heart.She couldn't figure out what it was. She always shared it with maan and now he was understanding her feelings.But what could he do She herself was unaware of her feelings.

Sam was all set to leave for the contest. Pammi was happy on one side but was worried too.One month without Sameera,and Maan and Geet together at office full day. Pammi again shared her fear with Sam but she said-Mom It's three months now you talked Priya aunty and nothing is changed since then.What will change in one month.I will come back and take care of Maan and that Geet too.You don't worry.

Priya wanted to come to see her off so she was in Delhi and Ram and Maan were also there to accompany her.First ten days were going in attending training with other contestants then other rounds would take place then final events. Pammi was planning to attend final events so she already booked her tickets too.

Sameera left .and Vicky too was going on his historical trip arranged by the school after two weeks .It was a 15 day trip.

Ram was trying to convince his mother to shift with them but she was not ready.One day they had argument and Maa was very disturbed.At night she complained that she was having pain in her chest and Ram called doctor.Dr. checked her up and said that it was a major heart attack.
They admitted her in hospital but she was not responding to treatment.Ram was cursing him self for having an argument with her.Dr. suggested him to take her to Delhi as there are many experts . She was unconscious even after 24 hours.So they made arrangements to take her Delhi.Ram informed Maan and Maan could not handle this news.Phone fell down from his hand and he sank in his chair. Geet was with him that time as they were discussing some problems in a design of one site.She came to his side .Adi too was there so both came near him.

Geet-What happened Maan.Who is on the Phone? kya hua hai.

She lifted the phone and tried to talk but it was disconnected.Geet came again to Maan and Shook him with his shoulder.

Maan-Dadi woh dadi ko

Geet - Dadi ko kya hua?

Maan - held her hand-Dadi got a major heart attack.Woh  kal se behosh hain.Saying this his eyes were wet.

Geet held him with both shoulders-Maan be strong daai ko kuchh nahin hoga .She will be safe 

Geet remembered her dad lying in hospital with so many equipments and she also felt tears in her eyes.Adi was trying to catch Ram on phone but he didn't pick it up.Then he called Priya who told him that they were bringing dadi to Delhi.She also asked him to make arrangement in hospital.
Adi told all to Maan and geet and left from there.Maan too stood to go but Geet stopped him and gave him water to drink and said to be calm as some one had to be calm to follow the procedure at hospital.

Both left and went with Adi to make every arrangement before Ram and Priya arrived with dadi.Geet called Pammi and explained the situation to her too.Pammi quickly arrived there to be with Priya.

All reached and dadi was admitted -.she was shifted to the room and Geet saw her lying there with so many attachments.She was feeling her heart beating fast.Maan went near dadi and held her hand softly.
Maan- dadi aap mujhe chod kar nahin ja sakti. Pls dadi I love you.You can't leave me.

Geet was feeling his pain as she had already lost so many relations.She knew the pain of loosing some one own.Dr. after some time gave a good news that she was responding to the treatment and soon will be fine.but it will take another 15 to twenty hours to open her eyes as she was very weak and was under seductives. Vicky was at home so Pammi left after some time.She asked Geet too but she said that she will come later. Pammi went and Geet set with Priya in corridor as one person was allowed in the room so Ram was there and Maan was talking with dr. after talking with dr. Maan came to Priya and Geet.

Geet-Dr. ne kya kaha maan?

Priya too looked at him.Though she was Savitri's dil but she considered her more than her daughter.

Maan-He says every thing is alright.and rest will be seen when she wakes up.

Geet and Priya were relexed and Geet said-I will come in few minutes aunty.

priya-Where are you going?

Gaat -just coming

few minutes later she came back with a boy who was holding a trey in which some glasses of tea and some snacks were kept.She took a glass and handed over to Priya.

Priya shook his head -No

Geet pleaded again but Priya was unmoved.

Geet-woh kya hai na aunty mujhe zor se bhookh lagi hai and i will not have any thing without all of you.I will call uncle too

She called Ram out and handed over a glass to him too.He also refused.She again repeated her dailauge again and then she gave one to Maan-Do you want to hear that again?You know what ,my stomach grumbles a lot when I m hungry.This is hospital so noise is not allowed na.so I brought these snacks to maintain the silence.(All three shook their heads at this)

One more thing uncle dadi will be awake soon .If she will see you all sad then it will not be good for her.So pls uncle,aunty.Maan pls for dadi only.All started to eat and Geet was relieved

After some time Geet took leave and said- aunty I m going now now I will come again in the morning.and pls aap sab apne aap ko sambhaliye .dadi ke liye.

Dr. came for last check-up before leaving and said to all that patient was fine will gain her consciusness till morning.All were happy and Dr. requested all to leave as only one person was allowed with patient at night.

Ram decided to stay back and ordered Maan to go with Priya and also to drop Geet.All came out of the hospital and maan thanked Geet for being with them

Geet-Thank u hi kahna pade dosti mein to main toh subah se shaam tak tumhe thank u hi bolti rahoogi.Should I start.

Maan-No pls and I m taking my thank u back. happy?

Geet- Hmm.That's like a good boy

Priya smiled hearing their talk. They dropped Geet and went to their home.Pammi asked about dadi and she told everything to her.Pammi was relexed to hear.

Precap-Dadi is gets her conscious and wishes to meet the girl  whom they have selected for Maan...But Sam is not there?

If u want pm for this ss,send ur buddy request on -    pmatrash

Hello friends. how was it?I hope you liked it pls hit the like and leave ur comments
Please hit the like and leave ur comments

Thanks-Rashmi